This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale- Lipsync For The Crown!

Topic » Finale- Lipsync For The Crown!

1881 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Erika, Lynda, Oadira each of you need to perform 1 more lipsync to prove to us why you deserve to be the winner of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race Season 2! The only thing that stands between you and that crown is a lipsync (and two other bitches) so really go for it and give t your all! The final lipsync of the season is!!!!!!!

WE WOULD ALSO LIKE FOR YOU TO WRITE A SPEECH TELLING US WHY YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE CROWNED! Good luck to you all!
1881 days 3 hours ago
Lynda
LMAO PAT I LOVE U
1881 days 3 hours ago
Lynda
THIS SONG OMG
1876 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
The reason why I, Oadira Davenport, should win Season 2 is quite obvious. I’ve killed this competition the whole season and have shown the CUNT to win. I showed my Charisma during the Telenovela challenge, when I showed you that I can write and be funny with a character such as Alejandra. I showed my Uniqueness through my style, i’m a very polished and fashionable queen and not only that, I can throw a mean tantrum. Moving onto nerve, let’s go back to the black forest runway when I walked out in nothing but a black bra and thong with flowers COVERED all over my body, and everyone loved it. And last but never the least, Talent. I’ve proven my talent through my lip syncs because I can kill on the stage. For my fellow competitors, as much as I was a bitch to all of you, you guys are the reason why i’m here because you had to be eliminated so I thank you very much, bitchiness aside, I do love you all. Rubes and Joco, this season wouldn’t have been as fun as it was if it wasn’t for y’all. Cheers for better lip sync songs next season! Goodbye and thank you.
1874 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Erika's Speech

I think I should be the winner of  Rubes and Nijoco’s drag race because I was a true underdog. Underdog wins do happen but not as much as they should. As a track record shows I’ve been very middle of the road but I have progressed from the time I first entered the work room until now which is why I made finale. I’ve proved I’m fierce competition I wouldn’t have made it this far if I wasn’t. I do believe all of the queens are great. There’s two of them left I have to defeat, it’s gonna be hard but they know I’m tough to beat. I’ve made it this far and I haven’t backed down, I’m not going to stop till I get my crown.

Oadira, Lynda, I wish you nothing but the best of luck. It was a fun time getting to know you and experiencing this wonderful drag race together. Nicky, Rubes, thank you both for giving me the chance to be apart of your drag race family, I’m very appreciative.

May the best and baddest queen win. Xo
1874 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Lynda's Speech:

I had bottomed a few times. Not always becouse i deserved it, i didnt surrender tho. my drag is different. i always take a strange and unique twist on  challanges. it was never safe. i can be funny, campy and pretty. i was always giving everything i got. it's my slavia brand and i'll never stop. i deserve this crown... i can already feel it on my head. i am the queen of editing queens, the mother.
1874 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
1874 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Oadira's LS:

.be
1874 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Lynda's LS:

.be
1874 days 8 hours ago
Lynda
woah
1874 days 8 hours ago
Lynda
lynda: this girls gave me life lol
1874 days 8 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*all the girls hold hands*
1874 days 8 hours ago
UnicornChicken
*sweats backstage with Asia and her butterflies*
1874 days 7 hours ago
nijoco
Three amazing queens!
Each of you have brought your own style, flair and life to this competition

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!