This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 10- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 10- RUNWAY

1878 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
-stands like Valentina-
1878 days 9 hours ago
Lynda
-stands like Valentina-

lynda aint linda today
1878 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
PLEASE WELCOME KASHA WON WON TO THE STAGE
1878 days 9 hours ago
dawnpeacly
AHHHHHH
1878 days 9 hours ago
Lynda
WHTA THE FUCK DWHARHEARA
1878 days 9 hours ago
Lynda
WHAT IS GOING ON
1878 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
LOL nawwww BANTER
1878 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
😝
1878 days 9 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*picks nose and wipes it on lolas rag*
1878 days 9 hours ago
nijoco
LMAO
1878 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Erika:
Vampire Eleganza- This look was good! One of your best on the runway tonight! It’s totally giving me vampire eleganza!

Cloverleaf Realness- This Look was very cute! I loved the big cloverleaf that you are holding and this was my favourite of your looks tonight honestly!

Leprechaun-Gold-She-Better-Do- This was messy to me. Like you gave us 2 looks and I don’t know how you went from one to the other unless I’m missing something? They were ok but it was messy.

Ireland Inspired- This Look was meh compared to the rest. It was middle of the road and very forgettable.

Lynda Slavia:

Vampire Eleganza- I very much liked this look from you Lynda! I know that I said to you in pms that I hated your looks and guess what sis? I LIED!! I love this!

Cloverleaf Realness- Now this I actually don’t like lol! I just I don’t know something is putting me off and it’s not your best but it is cool and I see the fashion in this look.

Leprechaun-Gold-She-Better-Do- SLAY ME!! I loved this look from you girl! It was your best look tonight and one of the best overall! I love the whole concept and that you included a rainbow on your arm! Everything about this look is genius!

Ireland Inspired- This was my least favourite look from you but the concept was so fucking strong. Just the execution needs to be better.

Brianna Kylie:

Vampire Eleganza- This dress is stunning! And the makeup too! It is blurry but once you see past it, it’s a good look!

Cloverleaf Realness- This for me was very simple and I’m not completely in love with it. Don’t get me wrong you look good but it’s just very simple.

Leprechaun Gold-She-Better-Do- I like it. Again it’s quite simple but it works for me! And I’m digging the wings and jewellery girl.

Ireland Inspired- THIS WAS AMAZING! The concept was so good and you nailed it! I’m so impressed by this look and it is one of if not the best look of the night! Good job!

Oadira Davenport:

Vampire Eleganza- STUNNING! This look is very good Oadira! From the headpiece to the dress to the makeup to the shoes. Everything is just so good!

Cloverleaf Realness- SLAY MAMMA!! This was your best look and I think the best of the whole night! It’s so tricking good I can’t! Like you are giving me life with that stunning dress and hair! Everything just works well together and it’s amazing. Great job!

Leprechaun Gold-She-Better-Do- Bow we move to your worst look out of all of them! And when I say your worst I mean that it’s still good but not as good as the others! It is simplistic but it’s nice!

Ireland Inspired- This is so gorgeous! My only critique is that I’ve seen this dress used a lot BUT nonetheless this is still beautiful and although you cannot see it’s Ireland from a glance but once you explained it I was living for it!

Lola Canola:

Vampire Eleganza- This was probably the worst it of the vampire looks for me. Like I can see where your going with this but the execution needs to be better. It’s ok.

Cloverleaf Realness- This is stunning however very simple. Like it’s just a bodysuit? If this wasn’t so simple this would be the best look on the runway but sadly it wasn’t.

Leprechaun Gold-She-Better-Do- This was fierce! And your best look out of the bunch! I love the long ass weave and that fierce gold outfit! You look ready to fight girl!

Ireland Inspired- I see where you were going with this but I do not like it at all I’m sorry. It’s so simple again and just not as good as the other girls. Your concepts are good it’s just the execution that you need to work on.
1878 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
Sticks finger up ass and rhinestones fall out
1878 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Joco’s critiques

Lynda- I'll start from the good end of things. You has my favourite gold runway and the reason why is because i could see both elements of gold and leprechaun very strongly in this look and the addition of the pot and even the tiny detail of the rainbow topped this look off for me. Your Vampire again was good, nice and glam and using a colour other than black was nice to see but i would have maybe liked some visible fangs or something more vampire-obvious. Your cloverleaf look divided the judges, i liked it, it was different in it's style and i got kind of an IRA, Irish war feel from the balaclava, was clever. Your Ireland inspired look was ok...until the Ireland bit. I saw the flag but it lacked glamour or wow factor, it looks like white jeans and could just been bigger!

Lola- So i feel almost like you played it the safest on the runway this week if i'm honest. Your Vampire look was cute, it was very monster high and i love having a cheeky vamp amongst all the gorgeous gore. Your ireland look gave me a hoooot with the potato, great concept, but it was very shallow in detail. The we had wayyyy more gold then we did leprechaun, which isn't a problem but unlike Lynda's, none of the look told me what the theme was, there was no leprechaun to be seen. Cloverleaf runway was cute, i think the outfit was a little basic being a body suit but the dance shoes and the whole riverdance vibe was very good!

Erika- Im so torn with you this week, you had some good moments but nothing that stood out massively for me. So your goddess look, i get it, its a great idea but this easily could have been the leprechaun one with the same colours etc, She good look good but the idea could have been more dynamic. Leprechaun gold post reveal was goregous and could have pushed higher BUT the reveal didnt make any sense, at least from where i was looking. Your vampire was cute but safe in the sense that it's sort of the red/black standar thing we'd expect from a vampire. Your cloverleaf look was good, it was obviosu what it was and i did like your hair but the range of different greens annoyed me and i dont know why!

Brianna- Let me say you had one of the best looks- VIKING YAS MOTHER OF GOD. What a good use of research, its actually one of my fave things about going to Dublin. And it was executed very well. Your Vampire look, for me, wasn't amazing, your mug was gorgeous but the pic was so blurry i struggled with the details and again, its the standard kind of look we would expect from a vampire with the same headpiece that's always used. Im a little confused why your leprechaun look has become a gold bull. You look gorgeous, but nothing in this look tells me the other half of the theme. Your cloverleaf look is actually adorable. it's got just enough detail to not be too simple and the colour is beautiful, such a nice shade of green.
Oadira- So the Vampire and Cloverleaf runways BELONG TO YOU MAMA. You stole the show with these two looks. I was gagged by your cloverleaf, you managed to sell the theme without going totally green, given us a gorgeous figure and a stunning dress. The Vampire, yes it was a black look but you went BIGGER with it and pushed the envelope a little bit. i saw your CUNT. Now your leprechaun look was good, i wasn't sold on it much until some others posted but i have to say the mix of your colours was very good and i can see the theme in there even if i did find the dress a little distracting with that corn/ wheat whatever stuff sticking out. Your fairy was your worst look, they are big on fairies but it was a ball gown with wings. You look gorgeous of course but it just wasn't a very inspired or daring look. However, you mopped the runway 2/4 times. Great job!
1878 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
Idk what to think I’m scared
1878 days 9 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*breathes*

CF: I’m so RELIEVED!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!