This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 7- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 7- RUNWAY

1889 days 5 hours ago
Rubes

Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week we challenged our queens to impersonate a celebrity from Europe in this seasons snatch game!

On the runway each queen got given a different food that originated from Belgium and had to make a look inspired by that food!

Also, we have our very special guest judge, SharonMaItems here to help us decide the tops and bottoms for this week!
1889 days 5 hours ago
dawnpeacly
CF: i'm screaming in fear
1889 days 5 hours ago
Lynda
omg
1889 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
*is an icon*
1889 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*gets ready to be dragged this whole panel*
1889 days 5 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*eats fries off gown*
1889 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
If I call your name please step forward,
Oadira, Erika. You are both
Safe and may step to the back of the stage.
1889 days 5 hours ago
dawnpeacly
YES!!!
1889 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
*nervous*
1889 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*is mouthing the words already preparing to lipsync*
1889 days 5 hours ago
MiharuWada24
*breathing deep in amxiety*
1889 days 5 hours ago
MiharuWada24
anxiety*
1889 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Bella Charming:

Rubes: Ok so let’s talk about snatch game. I believe it is your first and I can tell that it is not your strong point. You chose JK and I didn’t even know she had a sense of humour but I thought that you would have been able to present her in a funny way but there were absolutely no jokes. Like it was very flat and I didn’t laugh once. Everyone else at least made me laugh 1 time but idk maybe I didn’t get it or something? Now your runway I loved the first look but once you revealed I was on the fence. I didn’t like it as much as the first.

Joco: Bella- Your runway was actually clever, I liked the ruveal and saw the influence once you explained it which isn't the best but I get it. Now your snatch... let me channel Trinity...WHERE ARE THE JOKES?... It didn't sound like JK and just felt like references were being pulled to make it clear who she was. She a killer humour if you see Twitter but I didn't feel it here. sorry . 

Sharon: Bella - Your snatch game in my opinion was flat. I don't think any of it was that funny.
Your runway look was simple but I think it ALMOST worked. I really liked your black gown but I just really don't like the short yellow dress under it.
I also don't get why you have a green headband that doesn't go with anything. 

Brianna Kylie:

Rubes: I’m so happy you picked Gemma Colin’s as she is naturally funny but can be annoying and you gave off the right vibe here! I loved it but it’s just a shame that everyone got overshadowed by Shady. Nonetheless it was up there with the best this week. This runway was cute and definitely one of the best. Great job!

Joco: You picked a great character. she's naturally funny and you managed so well to keep her humour alive in your snatch game. you used iconic quotes and gave off the dumb blonde vibe very well. Your runway was well executed and cute.

Sharon: Brianna - Your snatch game was really good! I loved Gemma Collins, she literally served with her cheese pasties and designer vagina!
Your runway look personally made me think of everything but a shrimp but I actually really like it. You are serving blue shrimp realness and I live for it. Great job this week!

Lola Canola:

Rubes: Your snatch was good. I think you captured most of Lily Alden and made it funny. I didn’t like all of it, parts like at the end it wasn’t giving me Lily Allen but overall one of the better snatches out of the bunch! Your runway is so good! BUT I have one major issue. I hate that you are not wearing heels. Maybe heels weren’t what you were going for but flats are a no for me. But other than that this look was good.

Joco: I deffo got Lilys angsty Twitter face/mood reading through your snatch. She has a sharp sarcastic wit and u definitely got it BUT the begging for sales at the end didn't feel right. BEST RUNWAY OF TODAY.

Sharon: Lola - I think your snatch game was really boring. I didn't find any of your jokes funny and you didn't really do that great.
Your runway look on the other hand is really complicated. I see what you were trying to go for but it's just too much. The dress looks okay but I don't know why you had to wear THOSE shoes.

Kairi Insane:

Rubes: In the snatch game you were ok. Definitely not the worst but I forgot who you were until I went back to read it. I had no idea who your celebrity was so it was hard for me to connect with them. Some of it was funny but I got lost. This runway is beautiful and probably one of your best but your right it doesn’t really fit the theme but I liked it anyway.

Joco: look, you had a funny character and some of your jokes landed. The accent you put on throughout was obvious and funny at times but half of your snatch wasn't funny. Your runways was Ok but there still more creative and polished queens here.

Sharon: Kairi - Your snatch game in my opinion was really funny. You reminded me a lot of Tyra Banks from season 3 and I LOVED IT.
Your runway look is okay. It's plain, safe, simple. Is safe enough though?

Mz. Shady T. Bagg:

Rubes: BEST SNATCH OF THE NIGHT AND PROBABLY THE BEST OUT OF BOTH SEASONS! You absolutely nailed her voice and jokes to near perfection and I was living for all of it! Your runway is not the best but your snatch was so good for me.

Joco: You killed this challenge. you didn't just have a French accent, you had the age and the singing was almost spot on.."except this cake" KILLED ME. So funny, good job. Your runways need more work though- beer was for the looks, not in addition to.

Sharon: Mz Shady T. Bagg - Your snatch game was so good! I was living for it. Your runway look is serving me steam-punk beer realness and I love that.
Other than the weird green nails your look is GORGEOUS, but I do wish you didn't do a basic brown dress and maybe make it something food related possibly? Other than that, great job!

Lynda Slavia:

Rubes: To be honest I have no clue why you are in the bottom this week. I really liked your snatch game and thought you truly were embodying Magda but obviously the other judges don’t agree. Your runway was comedic to me and I liked how you went about it. It wasn’t executed perfectly but it was pretty good. For me you did good this week.

Joco: GIRL. I live for what you do and I was living for your runway but your snatch... did not suck me in I'm afraid. I kinda of saw where you were going with the comedy...but not a lot of it landed. The GIFS helped because it gave it come life but you really needed them, which is the problem.

Sharon: Lynda - Your snatch game for me was also quite boring. I don't think MUCH of your jokes hit but I really liked 1 or 2 points.
Your runway look was very all over the place. I don't think the red compliments with the coffee color and it just makes the look more offputting.
The coffee cup was a really good idea but I just wish you had overall executed it better because you had some good ideas.
1889 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Lola you are safe and may join Erika and Oadira
1889 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Mz. Shady T. Bagg your audio was audiotastic!

Brianna Kylie you gave us Gemma and we were feeling the Colin’s fantasy

Mz Shady
Condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge

You may both leave the stage
1889 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Bella Charming, I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!