This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7- The Snatch Game Of Brexit

Topic » Week 7- The Snatch Game Of..

1890 days 22 hours ago
patricenka9
IM GONNA POST WITHIN 5 HOURS! I JUST GOT HOME AFTER A LONNNG TIME
1890 days 21 hours ago
dawnpeacly
please return to skype
1890 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
https://imgur.com/a/zyByj29
This doesn't read speculaas at all. But I couldnt find anything remotely similar to speculaas. So yeah at least it has a pattern like speculaas have a pattern too. Cant wait to be dragged about this
1890 days 17 hours ago
patricenka9
-Brianna Kylie-
Snatch game character: Gemma Collins who is from the UK so it is Europe for now.

HOST: Welcome to the snatch game!! And look we have Gemma Collins here! How are you Gemma?

Gemma: I'm good thanks beybs, but yuh 'no when the buffet opens?

HOST: After we finish this game!

Gemma: Okah, mah love yo got any cheese pasties there?

HOST: I'm sure there will be some...

Gemma: There better be darling.

-----

Okay first question... Freaky Fanny is so freaky, instead of shaking hands, she shakes ________!

Gemma:  Her designer vagina! Yuh know hunney it was expensive to get such a nice pussy like mine, but it was worth it! *whispering and upset* By the way I'm sorry for dancing on ice I didn't mean to fall forgive me!

Host: Oh ok-okay... anyways next question! Lady Gaga has finally gone too far - she wore a dress made of ________!

Gemma: Well... *stressed* a dress... I TOLD THE PRODUCERS TO GIVE ME MORE SPACE I CAN'T EVEN MOVE IN THIS SEAT

Host: Gemma I'm sure you'll be fine!

Gemma: I'M CASTROPHOBIC DARREN!!! THEY DON'T GET IT I'M CASTROPHOBIC

Host:I'm not Darren I-, anyways...  sorry Gemma let's move onto the next q-

Gemma: YOU THINK THESE FUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY MY MORTAGE, I'VE GOT MONEY!!!

Host: SHUT UP! Next question... Fatty Patty is so fat, when she gets on the scales, it says _______!

Gemma: *wipes away tears* I'm getting a good check so I'll answer but I wanna get to the buffet... it says "HI GEMMA", I can't do it I've tried all sorts of diets hunney but none of em work... you got any tips?

Host: Eat salads all the time I guess...

Gemma: Oh babes I'm an Essex girl I don't do that... I gotta go down to chippy every now and then...

Host: Whatever... final question...

Gemma: No, I'm fucking ganged out... I've had enough of playing GAMES... FUCKING HELL *slams head onto table *

Host: Lady Bunny has an unusual way of celebrating gay pride. Instead of the rainbow flag, she hangs her ____________ out the window!

Gemma: Get that fire exit door I'm off *gets up and leaves*

Host: YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION MISS!

Gemma: She hangs herself outta the window who even is that! By the wehh it's Gemma! Ya silly cunt... *leaves and shuts door*

------
That's ratchet but I literally have like so little time to write this sorry, anyways here is runway!  BTW these others be using like 8999999 gifs like damn chill...

https://imgur.com/a/lW7Ze0Y

Serving high fashion shrimp with my own take on it, thank you Oadira for being there and helping me, give her Miss Congeniality damn... anyways I tried to make this week work lmao, hope you stan.
1890 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
~SNATCH GAME!~

Lola Canola as Lily Allen - https://imgur.com/a/0NM9elh

It's hard out here for a bitch ever since this whole Brexit business, innit? I tried moving to the Netherlands to get away from it all but they threw me in jail for dressing like a ten year old with ADHD. The fashion police take their jobs seriously over there.

1. Freaky Fanny is so freaky, instead of shaking hands, she shakes ________!

She shakes her ass at the club on a Monday night. When you got three kids and a nagging husband sometimes you gotta start off your week with a bit of alcohol poisoning and a quick root in the toilets. It helps me get through for sure - just as long as it ain't on the floor. Why do clubs always have sticky floors or is it just me?

2. Lady Gaga has finally gone too far - she wore a dress made of ________!

A kiddie pool. I hear she loves the shal-shala-la-lallow! She's gone off the deep end if you ask me. I miss the good old days when it was acceptable to wear meat on your clothes. I tried to sneak bacon into the Teen Choice Awards by passing it off as a corsage. Didn't work out so well. Apparently they've gone vegan. Give me that meat bitch, I wanna be Beefzus.

3. Fatty Patty is so fat, when she gets on the scales, it says _______!

Have you lot seen Legally Blonde? It says bend... and snap!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/nmP5X2yqWqXNC/giphy.gif

4. Lady Bunny has an unusual way of celebrating gay pride. Instead of the rainbow flag, she hangs her ____________ out the window!

She hangs to homophobes!!! People who think it's not okay to be gay are evil, that point of view is medievaaaaaal. Fuck you! Fuck you very very muuuuch! Please buy my music. My career is really going through the shit at the moment. I got a book out too! Buy my book. It's full of loads of personal shit that'll make you feel better about your life. If you buy it now it will also be full of my ex-husband's loads.

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!