This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 5- RUNWAY

Topic » WEEK 5- RUNWAY

1902 days 16 hours ago
Rubes

Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week we challenge our queens to come up with a scene from a telenovela and they were to do this in groups of 5! Who came out on top and who got lost at the bottom?

On the runway our queens strut their stuff in matador couture!

Gentlemen, start your engines and may the best woman win!

OH AND ONE MORE THING...

Tonight you will be judged individually

AND

each team will have a placement formatted like this...

Team 1: Win, High, Safe, Low and Bttm 2

Team 2: Win, High, Safe, Low and Bttm 2

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillEachHeron-small.gif
1902 days 16 hours ago
patricenka9
OMG OOF
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Now if I call you’re name you are safe...
From Team 1 Lynda and from Team 2 Erika!

Erika we’d like to say that your runway was the best of tonight for both of us! Excellent job! You may both step to the back of the stage.
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Let’s get to critiques!

Oadira Davenport:

Rubes- Oadira your character was so funny! I loved Alejandra and you really pulled through! You along with Shady I think put a lot of time and effort working on this and I think it payed off! You did get lost sometimes for me but out of your group you are one of the strongest for sure! And your runway is beautiful! Really one of the best on the runway tonight!

Joco- You were so funny throughout the challenge...the feisty nature of the charcater lifted off the page and gave me Brianna making drama for no reason vibes. Also you worked fucking hard in the group and kept it rolling through the night, very impressed. Your runway was gorgeous.

Angel:

Rubes- Where do I start. Let’s start with your runway. Honestly I’m going to say this nicely, it’s not good. I don’t get matador from this at all and you look sick because of the makeup and it’s just not good sorry. And in the challenge I just found your character to be just there. Like you had a decent amount of lines and you could have really shined but it just fell flat and nothing was funny or over dramatic to me. I’m sorry but this was bad.

Joco- Angel- Lets start with the runway: Terrible. Next the challenge- did you write this yourself? It just doesnt sound like you to be honest and the character was neither funny enough nor dramatic enough to make a big impact.

Kommunist Kelly King:

Rubes- Well Kelly you’ve had a couple good consecutive weeks in the competition and it would be a shame to fuck up now. But guess what, you fucking slayed once again! For me personally you were the stand out of your team for sure. I don’t know how much you contributed to your team but I do know that you wrote your own section and I lived for it! Your character and lines were perfect and you really stood out once again in this challenge. As for your runway it’s probably one of the best you’ve done so far but still you do so well in the challenges and I just really want you to up your runway game otherwise you may be in trouble if we ever have a runway main challenge. But amazing work again!

Joco- Your runway was MEH, wasnt very matador at all but it was passable. Didnt really matter because you fucking killed the challenge. The Kris Jenner joke was so good and it hought you were HIL-AR-I-OUS throughout.

Bella Charming:

Rubes- Now Bella I’m on the fence. Your character was there but at the beginning I really felt like you got overshadowed by ShadyT and Lynda. You got lost but by the end you were becoming a bigger character but I just maybe felt like t was too late on in the scene. This runway is cute. That’s about it to be honest. It doesn’t really fit the theme but I love the makeup. An ok job overall.

Joco- Your outbust was worth living for! Spanglish rambling at its fucking finest! You did well to stand up next to Oadira and Shady and come out with a sound and confident character. Your runway- it wasnt very matador BUT it oozed spanish style and you always do manage to capture the culture.

Lola Canola:

Rubes- Ok let’s start with your runway, I love the concept BUT I don’t love this look. It’s very middle of the road and I don’t know whether I like it or not yet. As for the challenge, was I missing something? Or were you just not in the scene like at all? From what I read you had 2 lines and they didn’t stand out at all. This was very Latrice Royale All Stars 4 Jersey Justice.... I hope that it doesn’t end the same way it did for her. You’ve done well so far and this was just a slip up, I hope.

Joco- Im guessing your team posted without you finishing your lines or were you supposed to be like...invisible? Honestly, none of your few lines had much impact and there wasn't enough of them to build character. Your runway is memorable and pretty as always but i didn't actually like the hooves, sorry.

Brianna Kylie:

Rubes- As far as the challenge I think you put in the most work and you had a positive attitude towards your team and came up with ideas. You definitely contributed a lot. As for your character. It worked for me! I loved you as the Priest! I think that you could have had a few more lines or funny movements here and there which would have made you stand out even more! But nonetheless I loved the popcorn eating and when you threw the cross at the bride that was hilarious to me! Your runway was stunning too. Loved the idea and the execution was good! Great work!

Joco- Now if there was ever a queen who knows how to create drama...its Brianna. Now look, you were good, that charcater was good. Outshone by Kelly throughout in the comedy and drama department but you took over thr group and made sure it all worked and just ran the show- thats on your team though, they allowed it to happen and you shone.

Kairi Insane:

Rubes- Now Kairi in the challenge I kept kinda forgetting about you and I don’t know I think t was just who you were. It almost seemed like your character set you up to fail. It wasn’t very funny and I feel like you had one good part and that’s it to be honest. This runway is very on theme but something is missing for me. I don’t really like the hair but you and ShadyT happen to have the same clothes haha. You just didn’t stand out this week, sorry.

Joco- Kairi- Your runway was on theme and was a passbale job but needs refining for a touch of elegence or wow factor- it was just "nice". In the challenge you were ok, you had a clear character but you were outshone a lot by the girls around you, work on your comedy.

Mz. Shady T. Bagg:

Rubes- GIRL you were hilarious! You put a lot of work into this and really helped your team and were constantly talking and making progress. But girl you had me at them fucking AUDIOS THAT YOU WERE DOING IN YOUR GROUPS CHAT, I WAS DEAD! I think you did a great job in picking your team as you worked great together. I loved your role honestly, it if you so weep and you slayed grandma Nona! Another amazing week for you and you really stood out in your team! Your runway was nice, I liked the concept but it was average for me! Still fantastic work in the main challenge!

Joco- Bitch. When you get your hands on an scripting/ writing challenge you just have a way of finding the style, wit, and recipe necessary to pick it up, roll it around, crush it and smash it the fuck out. We love the mild racism of the wording throughout the script but Nona was LIVING her best lifem I felt her.
1902 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Well who's the lucky matador joining this bull in the bottom 2. Because someone is about to get gored.
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Brianna you looked stunning on the runway and you did good in the challenge but was it good enough?

Kelly your look was not so great but you really shine as Kris Jenner...
Kelly, condragulations you are the winner of this weeks challenge!

Brianna you are safe and may leave the stage.
1902 days 15 hours ago
TheOmen
Yes bitch!
1902 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
*claps for Kelly* We did that! :))
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Mz. Shady T. Bagg you slayed the house down as grandma Nona.

Oadira you were hilarious and your runway was gold and beautiful. But will you get the gold?
Mz. Shady T. Bagg condragulations you are also the winner of this weeks challenge! Winner winner two chicken dinners LOL

You may both join the other girls.
1902 days 15 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Werk Shady!
1902 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
*claps from the back of the stage*
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Angel, Kairi. You both faded into the background. And your looks did not stand out.
Angel, I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

Kairi you are safe and you may head to the back of the stage.
1902 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
*hugs Angel* Slay it please ;(
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Bella, Lola. You both played the sons and you both ended up dead. Well not dead just in the bottom.
Lola
I’m sorry my dear but you are also up for elimination.

Bella you are safe and may join the girls at the back of the stage.
1902 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Angel, Lola, prior to tonight you were asked to prepare a lipsync performance to The ICONIC Ketchup Song!

The time has come for you to lipsync, for your LIFE!!! Good luck and do not fuck it up!

You have 24 hours, good luck!
1902 days 15 hours ago
dawnpeacly
CF: I WAS STUNNING!!!! *earthquake* Im glad for T Bagg... BUT, i was robbed..

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!