This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE SIX- RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE SIX- RUNWAY

2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
This week you queens were challenged with bringing a little bit of magic into our lives.

Everybody will receive critiques this week.

Before that- Alotta, Gemini, Calamity and Madame all received votes from their fellow queens as to whom should be eliminated this week.
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Thiccness McChrist
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
You challenge was funny and had some shining moments but your look left us wanting a little more, we know you can do better but for now, you are safe.
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
And critiques for the tops and the bottoms
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Piah-
Joco: In the challenge you were funny and a little bid shady and i totally love the concept of stealing thiccness' soul! And you gave us an incantation for the spell reminscent of Harry Potter which was a nice touch. Only the runway you brought us an ursual inspired sexy evil witch. You looks stunning and i love the added detail of the middle finger like youre literally not sorry for stealing your sister's soul.

Rubes: I love this runway! I can tell that you’ve taken inspiration from Ursula but you’ve made it more interesting and intriguing! Your challenge was also very strong too. Good job this week!

Gemini-
Joco: Your challenge was fun and had some good references to RPDR, however it all felt a little simple and one of the less impressive spells to cast on someone. On the runway, i liked the gold concept but nothing about it particularly said magic, or even a good witch to be honest. A simple wand may have helped sell the look.

Rubes: : Let’s start with your look which I really like! I love how you’ve gone for a totally different witch than I’d expected for this runway and the outcome of it! However, we move onto your challenge and it was just very forgettable and simple. Like it felt too short and I didn’t really find it funny. I know that you struggle with the challenges and you want to show people that you aren’t just a look queen and I can see the improvement a lot which is good but tonight it was just too safe for me

Lilla-
Joco: At first, your challenge confused me with in being a small candy but i loved the virgin joke and how you also made fun of yourself in your spell and i like the concept of stealing other peoples skin once you've lured them. On the runway, you were stunning tonight. I really loved the concept and it was the most original of the looks tonight, putting a real dark and glamorous twist on a signature evil witch look.

Rubes: I love this look! Although it’s just a plain black dress you went with a concept and turned it out! I really like the skeleton vibes to this look as well. It seemed like a poem or something idk but whatever it was I liked it a lot! Your approach to the challenge was very creative!

Calamity-
Joco: I found the challenge to be good but not as imaginative or fun as some of the other girls tonight and the concept of chicken legs, whilst comical is something that felt like it couls have been taken further. On the runway, i like the concept of a druid witch but compared to some other looks tonight, your looks lacked a little extra punch that some of the others had.

Rubes: To be honest I don’t really like you’re runway this week. It’s confusing to me it looks like you’ve gone for a nature look and tried to be a tree? It just didn’t click for me and I’m sure others will get it but it wasn’t working for me. Your challenge was like Gemini’s also forgettable and kinda odd. I didn’t get the whole chicken legs concept really. It was funny but there was something missing for me

Alotta-
Joco: Alotta, this challenge is the best you have done in the competition so far. I love hoe funny you challenge was, pretending you needed loads of items when you had the power all along and even the objects you did want, tied in nicely with your runway look in regards to the mermaids. And controlling elements is something none of the other queens thought of and i loved it. On the runway, its a very nice twist of a mermaid, making her darker and using her sweet looking nature for evil, Her mug is amazing.

Rubes: Wow where was this queen the entire season! You’ve finally showed up and this runway is very unique and different. I love the mermaid concept and how you’ve turned her into a witch is cool. Your spell was fun too. I really liked how you listed all the things you needed and then just said that you don’t even need them and it was for your entertainment 😂. Good job!

Madame-
Joco- Your runway this week was good, i like an old hag LOL. and yours reminded me very much of snow white and i thought it was pretty good. Your challenge was the least developed this week and i know that came down to time constraints and of course, i am thrilled you posted and have us the fighting spirit youre known for as a good queen. Overall, it could have been better but we all know what you're capable of.

Rubes: So your spell was very short and while it did fit your look it left me wanting more. There isn’t very much to talk about there really. Your look is good, I definitely get witch from it but like was the second look a reveal or something? I was confused but at the same like both of the looks separately are good
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Piah, Lilla, Alotta
You are the top 3 queens of the week.
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Alotta, you stepped it up a lot this week and we were impressed greatly
You are safe!
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Lilla & Piah you both gave us sass, humour and some killer looks this week and blew the competition away!
Condragulations, Piah, you are the winner of this weeks challenge.
Lilla, you are safe.
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Gemini, some of your challenge his the spot and some missed the mark
You are safe.
2092 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
Omg. I will not disappoint
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
Which means Madame Monroe & Calamity Janet you are the bottom 2 queens of the week

you have 24 hours (or ext if required as I know you're both studying and extremely busy) to create a LS to:

https://youtu.be/MkElfR_NPBI

Good Luck, Girls!
2092 days 15 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
*throws my live snake in the bin on the way out*
2092 days 15 hours ago
nijoco
LOL
2092 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
Choices
2092 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
YASS tysm
2092 days 14 hours ago
UnicornChicken
God dayummmm

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!