This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 5- ALL BRITISH SNATCH GAME

Topic » EPISODE 5- ALL BRITISH SNATCH..

2098 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
Hello Ladies!

https://giphy.com/gifs/op-story-par-y7Yhe5hAoSVRS

Mother Rubes has taken a rest for the next two weeks because she's as exhausted from them group challenges as you guys are LOL!

But it's time to get your head back in the game...the snatch game that is!
And this is a special Brit-Star snatch game. That's right, every contestant needs to be British, that's my only stipulation!

Here's your questions:

Simon Cowell is so over singers and dancers, he's now creating a new talent show for...

Lily Allen is so politically  outspoken, she has decided to call her new album...

Gordon Ramsey has decided to stop swearing, when his chefs make a bad meal he has now decided to...

James Corden has decided to rename the Late Late Show to make it more British, it will now be called...

And on the runway, I want you to encompass another British legend and go all the way back to black on the Night of 1000 Amys (Winehouse that is).

If you land in the bottom...

https://youtu.be/KUmZp8pR1uc
2098 days 4 hours ago
nijoco
you have 48 hours.
good luck.
2096 days 21 hours ago
Macda27
I have great answers it’s just no one knows of my British person, John Maclean
2096 days 12 hours ago
UnicornChicken
Calamity Janet as Helena Bonham Carter

Simon Cowell is so over singers and dancers, he's now creating a new talent show for...

He is creating a talent show for escaped convicts. I know a thing or two about breaking out of prison, and some people have learned a few tricks from being locked up all those years. I bet Simon Cowell has never seen someone smuggle a hair dryer up their bum.

Lily Allen is so politically outspoken, she has decided to call her new album...

Oh, Lily Allen has some important things to say, so I think her next album should be called Stop Casting Johnny Depp in Everything, He’s Not That Talented and He Was Never Really Hot. Featuring hit singles such as Literally Nobody Wants You In Fanastic Beasts, and Go Back to the Carribean Where You Belong!

Gordon Ramsey has decided to stop swearing, when his chefs make a bad meal he has now decided to...

Carve them up and serve them in a pie! Gordon Ramsey said my pies were the worst he’s ever tasted, so I used that as my marketing campaign. I even sang a song about it ‘The worst pies in London’.

James Corden has decided to rename the Late Late Show to make it more British, it will now be called...

I did always think Late Late Show was a bit literal, I get it confused with all those American shows - Late Night with Jimmy, Night Time with Jimmy, The Late Night Time Show with the other Jimmy. So to avoid confusion, he’s called it ‘Evening Time with the Funny Fat British Jimmy’.
2096 days 8 hours ago
Kisa
Joco: Please welcome the lovely Sharon Osbourne!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ea14e3bfa3f09dbf472a030dd3e46ee4/tenor.gif

Thank you for having me im so excited to be here! finally i can just sit, relax and enjoy a good game. im usually sitting beside Louis so finally i'll give my buttocks some rest!

Listen Joco.. ive been with Simon for a while and he's not doing so well right now after the birth of his son.. he's been letting himself go! did you see him lately? i don't think Lauren is very intrested in another child now... and with his situation the best birth control would be just keeping the lights on, so i hope he's creating a new talent show for good fitness trainers and a hairstylist wouldn't hurt.

he would probably invite me to i can just sit, look at the nice package and say
https://i.gifer.com/GX6I.gif

Lilly Allen is so polically outspoken she has decided to call her new album...

Oh my goodness i love Lilly Allen! she's definitely between a soprano and a testosterone. i would like her to have an album called 'I Wish I Had A Twin So We Would Know What I Looked Like Before'.

Gordon Ramsey Has decided to stop swearing, when his chefs make a bad meal he has now decided to.

He'll smack em! SMACK EM REAL GOOD! ive been into that lately to the point where i once fainted! i asked Ozzy why wouldn't he call my name during sex and he said he didn't want to wake me up.
but honest answer Joco... I really think gordon would just commit. i mean have you met him? there's no way for him to stop swearing, unlike my daughter he doesn't tell mexicans to clean the toilets but some of his food sure looks like it came from one

James Corden has decided to rename the late late show to make it more british, it will now be called.

'Benedict Cumberbatch'. that's it. not even the person, just the name. whats more british than that?!
https://gifer.com/i/IL1S.gif

Thanks for playing!
https://media.giphy.com/media/h3rD3oMhpHBhS/giphy.gif
2096 days 7 hours ago
Kisa
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/dcfbVTt
Amy is not really known for being a fashionista although her final look was really chic
i decided to recreate one of my favorite looks of her where she doesn't look like she popped a xanny found a tshirt and said that will do. i tried to make it as close as possible to the original. because detail you know
2096 days 7 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Thiccness McChrist as Maggie Thatcher

Good afternoon. I am Baroness Margaret Thatcher. I have many names: the Iron Lady, the Greengrocer’s Daughter, Milk Snatcher, Beelzebub, Destroyer of Worlds...

“The hard working Yorkshire miner”. Heaven knows they’ll be looking for a chance at fame when I’m through with them. Sacrifices must be made, so I’m rounding up the miners and cutting their dicks off so I can cast them in iron and have my paramilitary troops force them to literally fuck themselves.

Lily Allen is so politically outspoken, she has decided to call her new album...
Well, as the first female prime minster, I support all politically strong women. Not too much though, I need something to make me stand out from the rest. However, I think Ms Allen would name her album...”Don’t Just Wish For A Better Future; Kill Your Local Scotch”.

It is important to retain a position of strong authority when dealing with one’s subjugates. When I consider the best approach to justice and absolution, I think of my wartime hero. A man whose charisma and patriotism brought his country through the war and encouraged his people to keep calm and carry on. I ask myself what would he do, and the answer is simple; shoot himself in a bunker in Berlin.
But I digress. The best way to make an impact is to strike the source of their strength. So I say the tried and tested method of “stealing their milk”.

“Falklands Tonight”, to celebrate my great victory against the Argentines to fight for our territory on the other side of the world, sitting on their shore. We fought hard for our precious sheep and penguins. It definitely wasn’t for any oil, no no. It was a valiant, brave war; never before in the field of conflict has so much been owed by so many to me.

Thank you, my loyal subjects. Let me leave you with this parting thought; if you don’t want to be poor, then you should just become rich instead. Thank you.
2096 days 1 hour ago
rory17
Runway: https://imgur.com/a/l6RO4zt

Inspo in the link
2095 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Alotta Nerve as Nikki Grahame

Tantrum queens! Finally a reality show where I don't get robbed at fifth place! Here let me show you my skills!

https://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp/prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2016/04/GIF-Nikki-Grahame-3.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/5k3LBmaaOMr7MFc8Br/200w.webp

Christ I need to see a fucking chiropractor after this!

Lily Allen is so politically  outspoken, she has decided to call her new album...

Lily Allen? I'm sorry... Who is she? Who is she? Where did you find her?!

Eat four bowls of corn flakes! And not just normal-sized bowls... FUCKING MOUNTAINS!
I actually stopped eating corn flakes, now I only eat toasts.

*eats toast*

Jesus this is dryer than my asshole!

Unfortunately I didn't answer this question cause I am uPsEt! Everyone has an off day and this is one of mine! And this fucking game... I hATE IT I FUCKING HATE IT

*Nikki gets out of her chair, breaks her spine and crawls out of the Snatch Game set*

--

Runway: soon...
2095 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
2095 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
I’m doing John Maclean, a YouTube known for having VERY PALE SKIN

Simon Cowell is so over singers and dancers, he's now creating a new talent show for... people with the fairest of skin tones. I myself have always had very very fair skin so it’s hard to find a foundation that truly does suit my fair skin tone.

Lily Allen is so politically outspoken, she has decided to call her new album... Seamlessness. I personally believe I am a great make-up artist, most make-up artists use highlighter to “glow for the gods” whereas I like to “glow greater than the gods”. Absolutely seamless!

Gordon Ramsey has decided to stop swearing, when his chefs make a bad meal he has now decided to... just ever so slightly correct them and inform them of their mistakes. I do view films of Mr Ramsey on www.youtube.com, but now all the cool kids don’t add the www.

James Corden has decided to rename the Late Late Show to make it more British, it will now be called... Tea Time. I always have tea everyday, I think it’s life’s elixir to live a long and healthy life.

Amy Winehouse lewk https://imgur.com/a/fZoUfOj

This is to show her dying of Alcohol Poisoning and joining the infamous 27 Club.
2095 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Gemini as Cara Delevingne

Ninjoco: Please welcome Cara Delevingne

Cara: I’m perfect, I’m beautiful, I’m prettier than Linda Evangelista, I’m a model, I stoned those tights, I could walk in a diaper and they could fuck me up.

Answer: Looking for his fourth wife. He has gone through two divorces it’s obvious that he is going to get a third one. He probably wants someone that can shut and listen to him. They would probably jump out a window. Simon if your watching call me

Answer: She would call it America. What is more controversial than America. They have a Cheeto.. I mean Donald Trump as president. That says helpless by itself. Trust me have you heard the way they talk. It’s like two cats strangling each other.

Answer: I said Tongue pops. Honestly, I think he should punch the shit out of them because they seem like they lost their skill of cooking. It is absolutely dreadful.

Answer: It should be called Tea Time. James Corden is so nice but he knows how to through time. He should just talk shit about the hot topics and spill the tea. But you know he is to pussy enough to do that.
2095 days 10 hours ago
rory17
Nijoco: Here, we have the super energetic, Nikki Grahame!

Nikki: Hi Nichokehold!

Nijoco: ....Nikki my name's Nijoco.

Nikki: Isn't that what I said?

------------------

Nijoco: ....Let's get on with the show! Simon Cowell is so over singers and dancers, he's now creating a new talent show for... Nikki, what do you say for this one?

Nikki: I say he made a show *starts crying* FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE CORNFLAKES. THAT MAN OVER THERE *points Sharon* HE'S HAD 4 BOWLS OF CORNFLAKES TODAY. FOUR! AND THEY'RE NOT JUST NORMAL BOWLS. THEY'RE FUCKING MOUNTAINS....OF CORNFLAKES.

--------------------

Nijoco: Lily Allen is so politically outspoken, she has decided to call her new album...Nikki Grahame?

Nikki: *starts crying with mascara*

Nijoco: Nikki, what's wrong, love?

Nikki: THAT MAN DOWN THERE *points at Sharon again* KEEPS STARING AT ME...AND I DONT LIKE IT!

Nijoco: Well did you write anything down?

Nikki: NO, BUT I AM CURRENTLY WRITING *writes super sloppy* SINEAD O'CONNOR IS DEAD.

-------------------

Nijoco: Gordon Ramsey has decided to stop swearing, when his chefs make a bad meal he has now decided to...Nikki Grahame?

Nikki: He decides to THROW PLATES AT THE WALL*starts crying* HE THROWS THEM AT these FUCKS out there who've antagonized me the last two weeks in a row. I can't fucking wait! *throws sock* I'm not waiting any longer to hear their shit or I WANNA GO!

---------------------

Nijoco: James Corden has decided to rename the Late Late Show to make it more British, it will now be called...Nikki?

Nikki: .......

Nijoco: Nikki Grahame?

Nikki: I changed my name.

Nijoco: What's your new na-

Nikki: MY NAME IS OLIVIA. WHO IS NIKKI? WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE? WHO IS SHE? WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?

Nijoco: Nikki, what are you talking ab- nevermind, just answer the question.

Nikki: *sighs* I just said he names the show Fat Fuck. I think it's a show about himself now?

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!