This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4- RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 4- RUNWAY

2098 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week our queens were challenged to create their own fast food advert in groups! The winning team will receive highs with one queen winning the challenge. The next team will receive safes and then the losing team will get bottom 2 and low.

Me and Joco onlycritiques your groups so if you want runway critiques then just let us know. I will be asking in the skype group chat so if the majority say yes then we will do that after the results.
2098 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Let’s get to the critiques!

McDonalds:
Rubes:
I quite liked you’re ad to be honest. I thought that your group would struggle because two of you don’t have skype so it would have been harder to communicate but it turned out great! I am unsure on who has done what in the group though which is a problem but other than that I like the sexy appeal to your brand and you made it work!

Joco:
McDonalds- I like the sexual innuendos, I feel a lot of companies use this as a marketing tool and it was really funny at times. The joke about the milkshake machine working or not was funny too, and very realistic! I'm just unclear on who did what in your group to be honest!

KFC:
Rubes:
Ok this was great! From the get go you guys were all working very well as a team and seemed to come up several ideas quickly. You all put in a decent amount of effort and the outcome is really really good! This seemed so over the top which I loved and you really grasped your fast food brand and although I didn’t like your guys first idea this definitely hit the mark. Great job this week!

Joco:
KFC- I found this hilarious! the gay jokes, the unhealthy jokes and even the joke about the ancient recipe. As well introducing a new product that makes it even more gross and greasy then it was before. I feel like you nailed the spirit of fast food in a really over the top and honest way! and it played out like an advert too- very well described in regards to what was happening in the scene

Rubes:
Subway: I liked yours too! With you guys you didn’t really talk at all and you only really started your ideas with about 5 hours left. With your group me and Joco could clearly see which two of you did all the work. The only thing I didn’t get was the clown thing it was weird but the rest was good!

Joco:
Subway. this was good. you described the product well and all the little extras that subway is known for- loyalty card, customisation etc. but it wasn't as funny as the others and the Pennywise angle I didn't quite understand! The running joke about a healthy restaurant was fantastic though! I feel you nailed some elements of subway and did job mocking it but I wanted it to be funnier
2098 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Group 1 (KFC)
You are the top 3 of the week!
2098 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
Group 3 (Subway)
You are the bottom 3 of the week :(
2098 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
YASS
2098 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
That means that Group 2 (McDonalds)
You are all safe
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
The queens have spoken. The runways will be critiqued before the results!
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Calamity Janet: This is quite good actually! Both of your teammates went for chicken looks and I like how you’ve gone for like a female version of the man on the KFC buckets. Good job!

Lilla: Hmm this look is interesting. I can see the effort you put into this look by editing. I like the wings, the outfit and the hair!

Madame Monroe: Ok so the first look is ew. But the second look is much better! I get why you needed the first outfit but like the material doesn’t appeal very well to me. The other look although a little simple is much better. The chicken in the mouth is cool and the KFC apron thing is also noice. The concept is good but the execution could have been better.

Alotta Nerve: I don’t know how I feel about this look. Some parts I really don’t like such as: the green bracelet just feels out of place, I hate the top and you’ve just stuck a burger on your head. But it’s an ok look overall.

Gemini: The obvious choice for McDonalds is a clown but I really like this look! You’ve made it unique and different to Ronald McDonald which I love! I like the colour combination too. Good job!

Thiccness McChrist: Woah. I just love your runways! Again it may be simple but the way you create them is amazing. I love the little nuggets around the waist and the chips as your outfit plus the ketchup placed in your hair. It’s little things that you execute brilliantly!

Piah LaTrelle: Wow! I knew that Subway would have the hardest runway to do. But you’ve just nailed it! The tomato dress with the lettuce sleeves and the bread in the hair flow well together. I love the little handbag as well! The only thing is that the  one leg is putting me off lol. If you hadn’t of said it I probably wouldn’t have noticed but no points will be deducted or anything. Overall great!

Plai Station: This is maybe a little too simple for my liking but it’s still good. The purple compliments the green a lot. I don’t really get Subway from this but it’s a good attempt. The hair is gorgeous and so are the eyes. Well done!

*Mrs Sazzy Qweer*
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Alotta, Gemini and Thiccness you may all leave the stage!
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Calamity, Lilla, Madame Monroe,
One of you have won this weeks challenge
Calamity Janet, your a winner baby!
You may all step to the back of the stage
2098 days 17 hours ago
Macda27
Congrats *throws confetti and twerks*
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Piah LaTrelle, Plai Station.

I believe that you two worked well together and actually did very good. So for that reason you will both get lows and neither of you will be lipsyncing.

You may step to the back of the stage
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Mrs Sazzy Qweer,

We only want dedicated queens in our race. You did not help your team at all and you did not even make a runway so for those reasons.

Sashay away.
2098 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
No lipsync this week ladies but now the game is on!

Joco will be hosting the next two weeks so make sure to impress him!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!