This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 3- RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 3- RUNWAY

2105 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race!

This week our queens were challenged to create their own superhero looks that were cohesive with their sisters.

Both teams had good and bad looks so for that reason we have judged you all individually so that no one will get robbed and others won’t rob someone else lol!

Runway Song:
2105 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
If i call your name please step forward.......
Calamity Janet
Barb B. Doll
Plai Station
Lilla
Madame Monroe
Alotta Nerve
You ladies are the tops and bottoms of the week!

Everyone else you may leave and untuck backstage.
2105 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
Now let’s get to critiques!

Calamity Janet:
Rubes: This is cute! You had Wales and I can see that with the colour cross of the red and green and I actually really like it! Even though the green could have appeared more it still looks good. Some may say it’s basic but I really like this look from you this week. You have slated the past two weeks and this is no different!

Joco: you have very clearly research the red fist ulster and used it very well to incorporate a special physical attribute if your superhero and I like the metallic/ vinyl finish as it looks extra special.

Barb B. Doll:
Rubes: Much like Madame’s this does not scream superhero to me at all. I know that barbie is in your name and everything but like come on you don’t need to ruin barbies face! (I’m joking don’t hate me). There isn’t very much to this look really very simple and plain.

Joco: you look like a human, an over the top, too much effort kind of human. I get the story you explained but I see.nothing super about this look and could have been Barbie is any situation.

Plai Station:
Rubes: This is also very cute! I love the purple colour and the sidekick persona and I think you really stood out from your group here with this look. The blueberry in the middle may have been unnecessary because I could already tell that it was a blueberry look but other than that you have started off strong Plai!

Joco: Clever concept and explained very well as a sidekick. you used a different a interesting colour and I think you really stood this week in a number of ways. welcome to the race queen.

Lilla:
Rubes: Werk! Out of all of the looks on your team this was the best for me! At first I wasn’t sure on what your team was going for and how you were going to execute it but you definitely did it perfectly. And I can actually see a superhero in this look unlike some others. Good job!

Joco: I think your look is most  superhero like of them all. you don't have the best backstory but you made use of England colour very well and integrated the roses beautifully into a gorgeous look. I especially appreciate the English flag on your head as a superhero symbol. very clever.

Madame Monroe:
Rubes: Hmm. So Madame you had chosen Ireland and I can see that it is Ireland which is good. But other than that I hate the dress it looks very cheap and the look just doesn’t scream superhero to me. Also, it looks lost from the other looks on your team and it just faded away for me and Joco because all the other looks on your team were very good. (Thiccness you were 1 point away from being in the top I just thought I’d let you know because you did a good job this week too).

Joco: you did well to use all the colours of the Ireland flag and gave it a great attempt.to look super with your cape. However, your eyes look odd and your dress looks wrinkled and our of focus.

Alotta Nerve:
Rubes: So your look is very interesting. It definitely stood out from your team but I’m not sure whether it was in a good way or not. I like the idea you have gone for and the concept but I just feel like you did not execute it very well. And it was one of the worst looks on your team.

Joco: Alotta your look is good but could have been more polished. you had a great backstory and the incorporation of a bird is very clever but the disconnect with your team was obvious as I see no theme. and some of your outfit doesn't look crisp enough
2105 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Plai Station, Calamity Janet and Lilla. One of you have won this week.
Lilla condragulations! You are the winner of this weeks challenge.

You have won Eden’s cheap and ugly ass wig supply!

Because you are the winner of this weeks challenge please make sure you message me as soon as you see this as you have got power for next weeks challenge and I will tell you more details once you have messaged me!

You may all go to the back of the stage.
2105 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
So that means that Barb B, Alotta and Madame. You are the bottom 3 of the week.

Barb B. Doll
I’m sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
2105 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Alotta Nerve
You are safe!

You may join the other girls. Step it up next week girl cos the competition is getting tougher and tougher each week.

Which means Madame Monroe you are up for elimination.
2105 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
Two queens stand before us. Ladies this is your last chance to impress us and save yourself from elimination! Gl and don’t fuck it up.

You have 24 hours!
2105 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
Omg I’m so shook
2104 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Madame Monroe:

Barb B. Doll:
*twirls*

Ladies I have made my decision
Madame Monroe Shantay you stay!

Barb B. Doll, sashay away
2104 days 4 hours ago
Macda27
Omg yasss

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!