This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 2- RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 2- RUNWAY

2108 days 13 hours ago
nijoco
This week I challenged our queens to create a new bind girl, inclusive of names, skills and looks appropriated with a random film given by last week's winner...

Runway Song;
https://youtu.be/QXXEpNa3CqQ
2108 days 13 hours ago
nijoco
Tara Toma failed to turn out the challenge this week
Tara my dear, I'm sorry but you're up for elimination.
That leaves me with 10 queens...
2108 days 13 hours ago
nijoco
When I call your name, please step forward...
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Mrs. Sazzy Qweer
Alotta Nerve
Piah LaTrelle
Bar B. Doll
Lilla (Kisa)
You queens are
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
SAFE

please leave the stage.
2108 days 12 hours ago
Macda27
*deep breathes*
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
That means;

Jaya
Thiccness McChrist
Madame Monroe
Gemini
Calamity

You represent the tops and bottoms of the week and one of you will be joint Tara in this week's lipsync.
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Now for your critiques;

Jaya-

Joco: Jaya girl, this looks like you were in a massive rush or you didn't research your film or James Bond. The name and skill were ok but could have been more suggestive or crude as James Bond girls normally are. Now to your look...you have Dr.No which you may think is difficult but a simple doc or nurse would have done. I see nothing if your given film in this look, she could have been any bitch. I know you can do better but try to focus on the challenge at hand.

Rubes: Jaya: Ok so your name is creative and cool but like Gemini I don’t feel like there is much too it. Your skill is something, I wanna be able to speak over 67 different languages! I like your concept and idea here. But this look. Girl what happened. I don’t know whether it was because of time or something but it’s just basic and boring. I will say that it does look like a Bond girl but this is not very good at all I’m sorry. If you had a better look you wouldn’t be in this situation either I don’t think.

Thiccness-

Joco: Well Thiccness, thank McChrist for this challenge. you turned out this challenge queen. Whilst I got a little lost with your skill this week, it did make me laugh and the added backstory made me gag. The look was soooo good. What I particularly liked was that it gave me retro bond girl vibes like the classic sidekicks of the sixties. You looked sexy, sophisticated and elegant. Perhaps I would have wanted more jewels if you were gonna go all out but overall this was strong week for you and I ma living for the difference you bring to this race.

Rubes: Thiccness McChrist: Bitch I’m loving everything right now! So your name is interesting I didn’t really get it but it sounds so elegant and just seems like it goes with the film you were portraying! Next is your skill and I love how you had a backstory to it so we got to know what happened to you before you got your skill. This look is so divine! I really like it and I like how you used actual diamonds for your dress. I love everything except the hair. Maybe you could have gone for a blonde which could have looked better with this dress but you did good sis!

Madame-

Joco: Madame: I think you slayed this challenge overall! the name and the skills are vulgar, inappropriate, crass and I love it- very bond girl! The queen look is ok...I find the colours garish but the reveal was sleek and sexy and you used two elements of the film you were given the sell the shit out of the challenge. good job queen.

Rubes: Madame Monroe: Yaaasss! Bitch you came to the party this week! I love the concept, the name and your skill. It all works perfectly with this look! I love the headpiece and the gown it’s just great. I also love the second look too even though some people may say it’s simple its really fun and bond girly which was exactly the task! And the reveal was actually good.
*looks at Gemini*
Great job this week!

Joco: Alotta- I appreciate what you bring to this race and I absolutely love your skill and name this week. I can do imagine both of this being true, especially of older bond girls. However, your looks individually were very good but did not work together and especially not as a reveal. You posted twice and only changed your name, I cannot see how your massive dress fit under your scuba suit of that your hair would suddenly be fully planted and much longer. If you had posted either/or of the looks you would have been safe but I'm sorry my dear, these looks together did not work.

Rubes: Gemini: So lets start off with your name, so it’s Ivanna and I kinda like it and it’s very unique which I like but other than that there isn’t much too it. Your skill had me confused because I felt like it didn’t fit with anything and you just kinda went with the first thing you could think of. Now your looks are interesting. But what I’m wondering is HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIT THAT MASSIVE DRESS UNDER A SCUBA DIVING SUIT!!! laughs Sorry I was just wondering lmao. It’s not a reveal honey, these are two different looks although I like both of these and they fit the theme perfectly you got deducted points because you came out on the runway in two different looks. If you only had of used one of these you would have gotten a much higher placement from both of us but yeah not a very good week for you sis.

Calamity-

Joco: Far from a calamity this week
coming straight off of a win and choosing what I though would be one of the harder challenges, you snatched my wig bitch. The name is very funny and gave me life and the skill was a good idea and I lived the pun. The look was about as elegant as I could imagine an octopus looking. you turned a good look this week. Overall, good job queen!

Rubes: Calamity Janet: Ok girl! So you got the power to put each queen with the chosen bond films and I think that you picking this film worked out perfectly for you! Firstly I love the name! It fits the Bond girl character very well! The skill was good but it’s kinda what you would expect it to be because you are an octopus. But this look is great! I love how you made it gold. At first I wasn’t in love with the hair choice you went for and now it’s kinda growing on me! Overall you did good this week!
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
The scores were very tight this week with very little separating the top queens of the week...
However, Thiccness McChrist
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Calamity
You two are safe,
please join your fellow queens backstage.
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Madame Monroe
CONDRAGULATIONS

you are the winner of this week's challenge

you win fuck all cos I'm broke as shit.
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
That means; 
Jaya
Gemini

one of your is a bottom queen this week

Gemini ... you can do so much better if you keep an eye on your reveals making more sense.

you are safe.
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Jaya I'm.sorry but you are up for elimination
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Two queens stand before me...

The song is Skyfall by Adele.
you have 24 hours.
don't fuck it up!
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
my critique was for Gemini, not Alotta, apologies.
2108 days 12 hours ago
nijoco
Jaya & Tara.
good luck!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!