This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS4 - Survivor: Darkness Rising - Confessionals

Topic » MNRS4 - Survivor: Darkness..

1147 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----EVAN QUITS & VIV VOTED OUT FOR 24TH & 23RD-----
1147 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----TYLER VOTED OUT & BRITT QUITS FOR 22ND & 21ST-----
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----KEITH RETURNS-----
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Steve B. (broncman789)

How are you feeling about your new tribe?

I like it but it’s still new. I was just getting to know the people on my other tribe

With the Joint Tribal Council tonight, do you think we will see people stick with their new tribes or work with people who they've connected with already?

People are afraid to make a big move this early
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----WILL MEDICALLY EVACUATED FOR 21ST-----
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Keith S. (keefe)

lol hey I guess I shouldn't be an ass & actually send one of these.

I consider myself a pretty decent gamer, but only with specific casts. I have the hardest time pretending to like someone when I really don't, and I'll just not fuck with them...at all.....so maybe im not good LOL

BUT this cast has a lotttttt of people I just don't care for & people I see myself almost NEVER working with (3 of them being permanently eliminated is kinda nice tho). Being put on Exsilium with the specific people that were there, I knew I was done for. I did nothing to try and save myself because there was seemingly no point. Anything I tried would have been fake af and I was just ready to leave considering how large this cast was.
Zach, Tyler, Viv, Ray, Matt, Austyn voting together was obvious. Absol tried to do SOMETHING but it was clear no one really cared to try. I didn't. So I thought I was just gone.

BUT NOW IM BACK BABY.
I really don't think my chances are going to be great. If I make the merge its because there's a few people that realize I'll never make it to the end, never garner enough respect to win & don't have ANY allies to work with/would be an easy sheep. I really have 0 deals, even with my partner, so we'll just see what happens day by day.

JoJo, Guigi, Tris, Ali & Ray are probably the people i'd gravitate towards. maybe Brittany, Emma and Kiara too
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----SYDNEY VOTED OUT FOR 20TH-----
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ali C. (CutieAmy)

First impressions:

- Hisoka was like the ying to my yang. I knew that he would be smart enough to make it far with me in the game. Being paired up with him was a delight to my ears. I knew immediately I wanted to work with Essence and Chris. And them being a duo made it easier. Chris is known for being a cutthroat player, so having him close to my side was crucial and Essence is known for being a social butterfly, so I needed someone to get me numbers to save me in case I needed saving. As far as the rest of the cast goes, I was cool with almost everyone, and at the same time, not that close to any of them.

- Making the alliance chat:

I made a call early on with Chris to create an alliance chat, and we just had to decide on its members. Ideally, I suggested making a chat with three duos including ours. I didn't want a big chat since it can potentially get leaked. The few its members were the better. That way, the tendency to flip on each other will not so likely happen. But who to add? Well, like I mentioned before, we wanted three duos alliance chat and we agreed that Matt/Austyn would be the most ideal to add for having the least affiliations with the rest of the cast. We also considered adding Guigi as well, but adding him meant adding both of Callia and Jojo. It's not that I dislike the latter two, but I didn't want the chat to exceed 6 members.

- Thoughts on everyone that got eliminated so far?

Dont really care for any of them game wise. I literally haven't spoken to any of them during this game.

- Thoughts on how the game is currently going?

It's going alright, but I am not loving my Renascitur tribe one bit. I am the most active during the challenges and seeing the people I got in a tribe with made me ill. I anticipate going to couple of tribals, but at least I got my idol to protect me if needed to.
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Matt F. (Gigi10)

I feel like I have a pretty decent read on the game right now and am also playing well enough socially that I don't need to do something big that could backfire. That being said if we did go to tribal it would be very interesting and part of me would want to target a big player, which there are plenty of on this tribe. But I'm okay just playing it safe for now.

V mad Austyn didn't find that idol first, that would've been so nice to have.

Uhhh, the people voted out have been fine so far. I like both Will and Syd but they are much closer to others so I don't care much that they left. I hope keefe gets slayed again but I just don't know if that's gonna happen sadly!

That's kinda all I got :| I will try to do a small cast assessment tm, but there isn't a ton going on in the game rn that involves me. And honestly that's fine at this point
1145 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Steve B. (broncman789)

With a slew of complicated, interconnected relationships on this tribe, how do you decide who to vote for?

I decide on a vote that has a lot of connections and could be dangerous

With us slowly but surely approaching the Merge, is there mounting pressure to target the remaining 'duos' left in the game?

No
1143 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Keith S. (keefe)

WHAT A FUCKING DAY MATE

So I really thought this tribe was my best chance at integrating back in and making allies. BOY WAS I FUCKING WRONG!! I reached out to Kelly, Lexey, Kiara and Tris on skype to talk about the vote...AND NO ONE RESPONDED. INGORED BY EVERY ONE! AND THESE ARE THE ONES I LIKE OMG!!!!!!!!!

Ali has been SO fucking helpful throughout and actually see's the benefit to keeping me. I hope he can manage to take the crown cause baby he deserves it!!!!! We tried to get peoples votes onto Tris all day but it was NOT happening at all. We ended up deciding to use my shapeshifting power to turn into Kelly, hopefully using his power to get Lexey to vote Tris. BUT IT WAS TO FUCKING LATE LMFAO. So I figured I was screwed.

1 last emotional mail to Lexey and Kiara (who ignored me all day) was all I had left AND IT MAY HAVE WORKED. Kiara said she felt rly bad and wanted to self evict? its apparently part of her power and for some reason lexey is on board with letting it happen?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1

this could shape out to be a beautiful 3-2-1 and I survive another fucking day, or they just led me astray for seemingly no reason. I HOPE IT WORKS PLS

https://media1.giphy.com/media/aPxLnGSxLVwFa/giphy.gif
1143 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
-----KIARA VOTED OUT FOR 19TH-----
1143 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Keith S. (keefe)

I LOVE YOU KIARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching everyone so upset that she left was kinda funny. that poppin pussy ASKED FOR IT stfu. i mean they all woulda been happy with me leaving so im loving it

im thankful that lexey and tris switched their votes to keep me as well, but lets be real...they switched because Kiara asked them to, not because of ANY reason to do with me. so we can add them to the hitlist.

Austyn. Matt. Zach. Ray. Kelly. Lexey. Tris.

lol @ so many people

ANYWAYS i rly needed this swap because I was clearly next on whatever horrendous fucking tribe name we had last time. This new tribe I kinda thought I would have a good middle position???/ KEEF NOT RECIEIVING VOTES HUH????? I thought it would be Ali/Hisoka/Ess/Chris vs Emma/Nolan/Lexey/Kelly and i think thats still how its shaping out although its VERY quiet on my end (shockerrrrrrrr).

Ali is the only person who will have my undying loyalty so obviously im sticking with his side. EVEN THO they are likely with Matt and Austyn and the losers who voted me out...ugh
BUT Kelly and Lexey are on the hitlist so my goal is to have one of them go. I neeeed to get Emma or LexeyNolan to think they can get me so I can tell Ali to use his idol properly. fingers crossed i can do it
1143 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
-----NOLAN ROCKED OUT FOR 18TH-----
1143 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Ess C. (PureEssence)

https://voca.ro/1d9z818r5lFz

open group

* MNRS CONFESSIONAL GROUP *

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!