This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Mission

Topic » Episode 4: Mission

1645 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your second mission of the season. Yesterday, Jordan and JB lost the Exile and were sent home. Let this be a reminder to all of you, you can be sent home at any time, that is just how this game goes.

Now before the mission starts, there are two things I need to reveal. First and foremost, the losing team in the Exile will be able to give away the Golden Medallion of Friendship to any team of their choosing. Alan and Matt have chosen to give the Golden Medallion of Friendship to...
bamold1999 (Tyler M)/ZacPed (Zac P)!

Tyler and Zac, you are SAFE from Exile no matter what this round. You can still in play in the mission to win though.

Now for the second thing I need to reveal, the winning team of Exile will have TWO decisions to make. One of those decisions, I will not reveal until the end of the season. However, the second decision needs to be revealed right now.

Tyler and Zac were asked to pick a number 1 through 5. They chose number 3.

In Envelope 3, was this note:  "In part of the 5 Rounds of Hell twist, the number 3 is just so odd. Not much really to say about it, so let's roll with that. In honor of this freakish number, the team that comes in 2nd Place in this mission will be able to secretly void the votes of any 3 players, except for the winning team of course. An odd twist for an odd number!"

IMPORTANT RULE: Originally, you were required to tell me who to send in BEFORE the mission deadline. Moving forward, except if the mission is more than 24 hours, you will have until ONE HOUR AFTER the mission deadline to tell me who you want to send in. Failing to to have BOTH partners send in an agreeing decision before that deadline will result in you becoming the team going to Exile.

Now for your fourth mission...

The name of this mission is "Dirty Mouth"

Now my Veterans should know this by now, but I LOVE my missions where people get their hands dirty. The dirtier, the better, so why not try it with this mission?

This mission will be played out in TWO parts. In part one, you will need to tell me your TRUE feelings about your fellow competitors. Each team will need to submit their answers to the survey below. Now I only need ONE team member to submit answers via Tengaged mail, I do NOT need confirmation from your partner for this mission, but your partner knowing your answers is not harmful.

In part two, I will ask you those very same questions. Your goal will be to answer the question correctly. Some questions will ask you to identify who was named the most, others will ask you to idenitfy other information. Knowing how your opponents will answer is key to winning though. All answers will need to be PM'ed to me via Tengaged mails within a certain time frame. If you are correct, then you will be able to give another team a strike. If more than one team gets the answer right, then strikes will be issued in the order you sent in a correct answer, meaning the team that answers correctly first will get to go first. This is important, because placements will be determined by the order you are eliminated.

Once a team has TWO strikes, they are ELIMINATED from the mission and cannot answer any longer. The last team standing will win this mission, while 2nd place will be able to void the votes of 3 players.

THE SURVEY
1. Which team has the DUMBEST player in the game?
2. Which team has the player that you would trust LEAST to babysit your younger sibling?
3. Which team has the player that you consider as the BIGGEST SNAKE?
4. Which team has the most IRRELEVANT player in the game?
5. Which team has the player you think is the LEAST sane or mentally stable?
6. Which team is least LIKELY TO WIN THE GAME?
7. Which team has the player that you consider the BIGGEST MENACE TO SOCIETY?
8. Which team has the most ANNOYING player in the game?
9. Which team has the player who is most likely to DIE A VIRGIN?
10. Which team has the player who like to be first boot on an actual reality TV show?

Once you submit answers to these questions, you CANNOT change your answers. Answers will be accepted from the first player to submit for your team.

You have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to send in your answers for the survey. If you do not submit before the mission, your team is automatically OUT. If you are late to submit, you will be sat out of the first 3 questions.

This mission will take place tomorrow (Tuesday) 5 PM PST (8 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1645 days ago
FighterMan
im here
1645 days ago
Mybash_
here
1645 days ago
OldNewz
hi
1645 days ago
gabrieltrezza
here
1645 days ago
Ethan000
Here
1645 days ago
cfff
hi
1645 days ago
ZacPed
hey
1645 days ago
kevin121302
Here
1645 days ago
AlexaVonTrayne
hi
1645 days ago
Lalisa
hiii
1645 days ago
turney1805
CHECK IN FOR THE MISSION
1645 days ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1645 days ago
gabrieltrezza
hi
1645 days ago
Kelly0412
hi
1645 days ago
FighterMan
hi

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!