This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for TTTC 7: Fresh Meat

Topic » Rules for TTTC 7: Fresh Meat

1652 days ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to TTTC 7: Fresh Meat

As you are all playing in pairs this season, you need your partner to win this game. Each round there is mission. The winning team of the mission will get to send one team into the Exile. The house will then vote to send another team into the Exile. The two teams will compete in the Exile and one team will come back. This will continue until apre-determined point and the remaning teams will compete in a final.

THE RULES

1. This game will be mostly non and semi live with the occasional live challenge. I understand that throwing challenges is a strategy, but just realize the implications of that this season, so please be active. I wont remove you for missing a challenge, but I will make sure not to pick you for future games.

2. If you are required to vote or nominate, you need to do so before the deadline, or you may be penalized with either a self vote or a penaly in your next mission or elimination.

3. All twist are fair game. I do try to keep them to a minimum these days, but if you somehow get eliminated because of a twist, please don't cry to me about it. No one likes a sore loser.

4A. If I make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. Although I am amazing (sarcasm, I use it a lot), I am still human and I make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game.

4B. Attacking the host or any member of production is strictly forbidden. Production is not to be included in your drama or rants. If you bring in production or attack production, adverse action may be taken.

5. I normally have a rule about drama, but this season, I am staying out of your way. The house chat is where I will post all reminders and updates, nothing more. All I ask is that you don't act completely vile. Vileness is a way to end up on the blacklist and never return. As the season goes on though, any conflicts you have are for you to resolve so do not pull me in.

6. Production reserves the right to intervene if cheating occurs. Cheating includes but is not limited to the use of outside help, doctoring screenshots, sabotaging others during competitions as deemed by the host, using multis or multiple accounts, or logging in to the accounts of others. Adverse action may be taken if such offenses occur, but do note it is not always a guarantee that production will get invovled.

7. My Skype is turney1805, please add me. I want to be included in all Skype chats and group talks.

To show me that you have read this, please post the following signature:

I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

Please sign these rules before the end of the first voting deadline or you will be severely handicapped this season.
1652 days ago
Christian_
I, Christian, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1652 days ago
kevin121302
I, Kevin, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 23 hours ago
bamold1999
I, Tyler, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 23 hours ago
cfff
I, Brian, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 23 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
I, Gabriel, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 23 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I, Dylan, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1651 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Roman, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 21 hours ago
Jordonk
I, Jordon, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1651 days 21 hours ago
nikw98
I, Nik, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1651 days 21 hours ago
mbarnish1
I, Matthew, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 18 hours ago
LaGafas
I, Raul, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa
I, Chili, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 17 hours ago
Birks4444
I, Birks, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 16 hours ago
jman96
I, Jordan, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1651 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
I, Ethan, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!