This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 | Final Tribal Council

Topic » Episode 16 | Final Tribal..

761 days 11 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Mick, if you join with a bunch of friends, you can form your little clique and can slide through,  who needs a social game right?   Well, for me, all 3 of these finalists could use a little tutorial on social game and how to manage a jury.
761 days 11 hours ago
Jengaged
Mick, I understand and hear your criticisms. I did reach out to see where you were at for our swap tribal and we just ended up on opposing sides. When we talked about shipwheel island I was under the impression that we just wouldnt end up clicking game wise.

We didn’t get close, but I definitely could have reached out to you more even when it was clear we weren’t gonna vote together.
761 days 10 hours ago
ItsAustin
Scott
u weren’t irrelevant to my game at all. Personally I saved u in the vote&revote u left scott, if u got 1 person it flip i would’ve gone to rocks. Ultimately i had the most trust with jengaged out of everyone else this game so i wasn't voting them out that round. Me and jengaged were one of the 4 secret duos who made merge and we both chose ‘TRUST’ on night 1.

Scott we were 2 mafia bosses with our own gangs. u and amber were the dynamic duo on one side of the chessboard ♟ compared to me and jengaged on the other side. I loved playing with u and hopefully we’re in the same gang together in the future.

in terms of the #TRUSTNOBITCH mantra these bitches trusted me WAY more than jengaged. !!!! ✨ I only got 1 vote all game stars ✨ !!!! I had the most options to get to the end. I could have made it to the end without jengaged and sandy but i don’t think they would have made it to the end without me. I was critical in getting cedrick back on our side with my solid relationship with him after sandy had just voted him and jengaged hadn’t talked to him much.
761 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
thank you Austin for your answer!  From one "boss" to the other, good luck compadre!
761 days 9 hours ago
ItsAustin
MICK: “General statement - I attempted to make conversation with you all but it was 🦗.”

I have to keep it 💯 we talked a little in the main chat but i got ZERO dms from u. (until u got voted out and u said to go kill it </3)

I appreciated u sticking up for yourself during arguments and your presence, it just never translated into being allies because i felt like u had your people and i had mine. i hope u respect my gameplay overall only getting 1 vote against me all game
761 days 9 hours ago
hobo232
Hey guys congratulations on making it to the final tribal council. You all did something I wasn’t able to do so you should be proud of making it that far.

My questions and statements are gonna go in the following order of how you rank and my voting list from least likely to get my vote to most likely to get my vote. It’s up to you to try and change this or keep your spot at the top.

Sandy- in a game that all comes down to social interactions in the end I think you did pretty poorly on that aspect. Manly people I’ve spoken with have had literally 0 interactions with you and because of that it’s going to make your chance at winning very slim. Even in my own shoes we went to shipwheel island together and you said you were gonna be out and would message to talk about decision making. I waited literally the entire time for you to reach out and it came down to 1 hour before a decision had to be made where I had to just tell you what I was doing and leave it like that with no discussion whatsoever. Not sure if you were just extremely busy or you just didn’t care enough to talk but that kinda sealed your fate for me. It showed you had no intentions of socializing with me. Also to hear you say that you just play to play and not to win is very disappointing. You made the final and took away a spot from someone else who literally played their heart out. If you can tell me why you deserve to win over Austin and Jen that would be great if you don’t feel you deserve to that’s great too. You did show up for comps and were also a beast in the comps so you had potential to take this thing had you just worked on social interactions.

Austin- throughout this game we never had much interaction however I can say you definitely did reach out to me a few times which is more than I can say for Sandy. However when you did reach out to me it felt a bit like you were just gaslighting me. You would talk like there may be hope that you would vote with us or hope that maybe you could be swayed. In the end like we suspected you never went through with the chats and ideas that we threw out there. You stuck with Jen and Sandy and took us out. I appreciate a more honest game and would have you rather said sorry hun as much as I’d like to I can’t stray. I would respect that more than how you actually treated me. I know you only received one vote but the reasoning for that wasn’t cause you were trusted. The reason for that was a) because we thought maybe you had the Durban idol and b) because you weren’t the biggest threat to win in the end. My question for you would be why did you lead us on instead of being straight forward and why do you deserve to win over Jen

Jen- I know we didn’t socialize a lot this game and we’re literally never on the same side of things but you spoke the most to me out of this final 3 and always seemed genuine to me. When I was in danger you wouldn’t message me and act like I was safe you just wouldn’t reach out and when I was gonna be safe you would reach out and give me reassurance that it wasn’t me. I respect the up front playing and keeping things real. You also slayed the comps and literally came to play and play hard you did. You were so sweet you made me never want to target you until the final 6 when there wasn’t very many other options. I did try my best to turn any heat away from you before that point when your name came up. Socially you played a good game in my opinion and physically as well. My question for you would be what are 2 decisions that you were the ring leader in or pushed for your alliance to go through with. Since I wasn’t aligned with you I never knew your strategic game. ? 

Sorry for the late questions guys dealing with funeral arrangements but if you have time to answer that would be great. 😘 again good job on making it to the end and may the best player win.
761 days 9 hours ago
ItsAustin
Amber I didn't feel like I was leading u on. I was genuine about Stoner flipping back and forth and warned u. Ultimately he got evacuated so voting him wasn't possible. I warned scott before Stoners flip too. I know comps aren't my strength, I'm not good at fast paced spamming challenges. I had to be social and strategic to survive in survivor. I wasn't gaslighting u, I didn't message u your last 2 couple because I felt bad. I also felt like since I had already voted u once when the merge started, that trust was already ruined between us. Especially after u had voted ceddy after flipping, you didn't seem like the type to give people multiple chances and I had already had 1 strike against me from uu.

I was positioned where I could literally vote however I wanted every tribal and still make it to the end.
761 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
Good luck finalists!

all 3 of you were my allies and friends so I voted for who I felt played the best game.

Adios!
761 days 8 hours ago
iSandeh
i was extremely busy the day we went to shipwreck island and did not realize that the decision was due at 11 the next morning so my hands were tied as i woke up at like 10:30. I do not do 1 on 1 interaction that much anyone can attest that i dont like it and i did reach out in the public chat. When i said i didnt want to win it wasnt a like declaration of not caring, I am just not one to be upset over a loss or think I am some godly player who deserves everything handed to him, but i see how it came out that way. Personally I know i played a horrible social game and relied on previous relations, and i get this critique any game I play, but it does infact work so I don't see a reason in changing it unless it was not getting me to finale. I do not want you to think I don't like you or anyone really I tried talking in the house chat but I am not good at private social interaction!
761 days 8 hours ago
Jengaged
Hey Amber! So one subtle thing I did was getting myself immunity during the final 10 when it was down to Sandy and I. I wanted to make sure I was 100% safe so when we talked about the hidden immunity clues I didn't step in and say that any of us would get clue #3, so everyone was fine with me getting immunity for the second time. I was also one of the first people to throw out names during many votes and the main person encouraging Sandy and Austin to keep you during the final 6 revote which did go my way.
761 days 8 hours ago
hobo232
Thanks everyone for your answers. You all made it to the end and You should be proud of that no matter what people say. You did something 15 other people couldn’t do. Regardless of tonight’s out come I did have the best time playing this game and made some great friends in mick and Scott ❤️ Thanks to everyone for playing with me and good luck tonight 😘
761 days 8 hours ago
ItsAustin
The first boot was RAUL 🦢
him leaving was kinda FOWL 🤢
the next boot was KELLY
them bitches were so JELLY!!!!
and Daniel had an idol
but he misplayed dat shit
and now i’m in minority,
on the jury is where he sits!
Next out was Dick
OOPS! i mean, Mr. Mick!
it could’ve been me but
I needed to cause a SHIFT!
without me there,
my allies were so SCREWED!
jengaged they had fear 
and sandy was being RUDE ! 🗣
Stoner was a king
his gameplay left a huge dent
He got evacuated, lit my blunt for em when he left!
Next out owen, didn’t ow em’ a thing!
Big Boobs?
Big Boobs?
Packers wanted the ring! 💍 🏈
Scott was a powerhouse
I saved him when he left
at the end of the day
i’m an INDEPENDENT!
Amber was a queen
and she was always nice
but amBURRRR played cold
she was as cold as ice 🧊
Since i already voted her once 🗳
I had to do it twice ✌🏻
you were wise,
didn’t fuck with lies,
and outlived your allies!
you were determinative.
but when it came to second chances,
you weren’t easy to forgive.
Lastly my boo ceddy,
u already know how i feel! 💜
from day 1 we always kept it real
in terms of strategy, I was a big deal!

I WAS VOTED MOST TRUSTWORTHY!
in the game TRUST NO BITCH!
so when u cast your final vote,
vote for who embodied this!
761 days 7 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hey, I don't really have questions but wanted to say that you guys did amazing and I'm really glad you all managed to turn things around and ended up being the final 3

Jen, we only just met this game and while we didn't really speak individually, we were forced into the same alliance and you ended up being great to work with. I think you have a real shot at winning this and would be a good winner! Austin & Sandy, I think it's funny how we all started on the same tribe and I'm really glad we got to (re)connect and play this game together after such a long time

I hope there are no hard feelings with my vote, I loved playing with you all!
761 days 6 hours ago
ItsAustin
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 thanks everyone 🥹 i’m not sure what to say but this game was hella fierce and fun i enjoyed it alll
761 days 6 hours ago
ItsAustin
my dumbass posted in the wrong forum omg ..

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!