This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 16 | Final Tribal Council

Topic » Episode 16 | Final Tribal..

743 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome Austin, Jen, and Sandy to the Final Tribal Council. The power now shifts to the jury who will vote for the Sole Survivor of MNRS 6: Survivor - Trust No Bitch

Please welcome our members of the jury - Raul, Kelly, Daniel, Mick, Owen, Scott, Amber, and Cedric, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Austin, Jen, and Sandy, you may each make an opening statement. The jury members can either make comments or ask questions, there is no limit to the amount they do or don't say. Once you have decided who to vote for please mail or message on Discord both Newz and I your vote.

Jury, your votes are due Friday (4/22/22) at 7 PM EST.
743 days 15 hours ago
ItsAustin
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JURY,
I loved playing this game and I’m grateful I made it this far 💜💚💗
Let me remind u that this game is called TRUST NO BITCH 🚫🐶
Who deserves to win trust no bitch? 🤔
During the final 8 immunity challenge I was voted as “WHO IS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY?” 😳 These bitches TRUSTED ME!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
743 days 14 hours ago
ItsAustin
As soon as the merge started I was in minority in the first few votes. 🗳☹️
I had to weave my way to the end tryna get people to trust me. I had lots of trust with Ceddy Boo 👻 Bear 🐻 and King 👑 Daniel trusted me enough to give me his idol at one point. Also Scott and I helped each other stay safe on each of our sides while it was a 2 sided battle ⚔️ Playing both sides runs in a stoners Blood🩸Stoner, I felt like u weren’t being completely BLUNT🍃💨 with me. It’s a blast playing with u tho and It 🎈would’ve been interesting had u have stayed longer
👑Amber👑, I had to vote u out because I think u would’ve won in the end. Even I would’ve voted u to win queen
Raul, your tribal council was truly the most random tribal council i’ve ever been to. It still makes me laugh while i’m typing this because I felt like all u did was BREATHE. I voted Mick every tribal after that for u and I hope u respect it Mr 🦅 and vote me 2 win!!!!! 4 #WitchesGarden
🐧 Owen and Mick I didn’t wanna gaslight u and message u when I knew we both had different allies already.
Kelly, u left your mark on this game. Shipwreck island 🛳🏝 with Scott was a funny moment and steered 🛞 Trust No Bitch into an unforgettable season.
☘️ goodluck bitches , may the baddest bitch win , and jurors pleaze ask me anything !!!!
743 days 12 hours ago
Jengaged
Hi Jury I’m so excited to be here pleading my case. I’ve got a lot to say I’ll try to keep it short but if I don’t sell you with my speech please ask me questions and I’ll be happy to answer

I started the game close with Bren and Matt. Additionally Kelly was a major ally. Due to our mutual connection with Austin he was an unexpected yet critical ally to have going into the merge and would prove to be a good target ahead of me during the swap and early merge. In the first challenge, I got to showcase my ability in challenges to my tribe, with my physical game truly starting to come out at the merge.

I went to two tribals during the pre merge. First was on original Soweto. Nothing really notable happened here, as Bren was inactive. Swapping onto Durban put me into an interesting dynamic where Kelly and Scott were the rivalry that split the tribe. I did get to know Scott a bit and while he seemed like someone I could work well with in another game I did have to remain loyal to my allies for the vote l played this round with honesty so that the people who I didn’t vote with understood and I didn’t brand myself as a snake or a liar.

Beginning of the merge I was at a numbers disadvantage, but two individual immunities and a shield in Kelly left me 100% secure throughout the first 3 tribals. During this time I continued to maintain a good relationship with my strongest opposition, Scott and Amber. Despite being on different sides we got to remain on good terms and respect each other for the whole game. They had majority positions but I knew they couldn’t maintain that for the entire game and it was only a matter of time before numbers started to shift elsewhere.

The Daniel vote didnt go my way but the stray vote proved that Cedric was willing to vote with my side. I also started to work with Stoner briefly at this point as we teamed up on a trip to shipwheel island. I utilized my perceived minority position to show I had nothing to lose risking my vote. In the process I gained a shot in the dark advantage while preventing Scott and his allies from getting more power.

From this point on the game would go in my favor until the very end. With the exception of an unexpected Stoner med evac, every vote was my ideal boot for the round. I didnt have anything against Mick per se, but we were on different sides and I had been voting for him previously to protect allies (Bren, Matt, Raul) so he was the first merge vote to go my way. Owen and I only got to talk one time, and he wasn’t truthful with me. Since he was already being targeted at previous tribals and not likely to have an advantage I voted him here. Austin Cedric Sandy and I split our votes on Scott and Amber at the final six and I used the One Vote Idol just in case there were any ideas in a 2-2-2.

Finale night came around and I won both immunity challenges. I ended my game voting out Amber, my last opponent in the game, and securing my core 3 of Austin and Sandy as the finalsists of this game. I played a strong physical and social game and got to the end without playing dirty. Never expected to do this well in my first group game and would love to end this ride with the crown

That was a lot LOL please free to ask whatever you need to ask. Its been crazy going all the way to FTC for my first group game I hope I can end it with the crown
743 days 10 hours ago
MrBird
jengaged knowing we were allies  even tho we spoke a total of 0 votes is kinda iconic and makes me wanna vote them idk thoughts

austin I wanna vote you but sandy like gifted me like 6 league skins what is your rebuttal
743 days 5 hours ago
Jengaged
Truly iconic LMAO I’m sure we would have gotten the chance to talk and get closer had you stayed around but none of us saw your boot coming. Hoping you can still appreciate my game despite our lack of game talk
743 days 1 hour ago
ItsAustin
@raul sandy has a sandy ass! and he’s gifting u league skins cus he’s outta your league! im soo loyal do it for witches garden when i voted u 2 win :3 ! orr losors at war when i was 1st boot #MYGROWTH !
743 days ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Greetings finalists.

I want to congratulate you 3 on making it to the end. 

As for my vote, I will be voting for either Austin or Jen.   Sandy, I dmd you very early in the game, just to say hi, and you couldn't give me the decency of a reply back.  That tells me you considered me irrelevant to your game.  That's fine.  I consider you irrelevant as well.  The next move is yours.  Keep in mind I am very active in ORGS and our paths may cross again, and you may not have  your friends there to rely upon and hide behind.  I consider myself a spectacular social player, and to not even give me the courtesy of a reply is disgusting.  At least Kelly engaged me, and acknowledged my existence.

Austin and Jen:  Make your pitch, specifically to ME on why I should vote for you to win.  I am torn between you two.

Good luck.
743 days ago
iSandeh
honestly i just feel like i have to respond but like.. i dont try in these i am not one to talk to people and be fake for a vote thats just not me, i am perfectly fine not winning i played this game cuz i like mike. dont take offense to me not replying to anyone i barely talked to the people i was working with about the game its just how i am. i talked in the house chat i am just not that into talking 1 on 1 🤗
743 days ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Sandy, my post was....let me check it again....

tengagedscott — 04/02/2022
Hey sandy ! Did u play in Brady’s series ? Your name looked familiar

I get it that you don't talk to people and don't care and don't "want to be fake", but dont you think the human response would to be to at least say hi and answer my simple question? I wasn't scheming and talking game.  I was just being friendly.

Why do you join these games if you don't talk to people and don't care if you win?   

People like me put 1000 per cent into every game I play and it's just disrespectful to Mike and the game to not put any effort into your social game.  Sad actually, but whatever.  You do you.
742 days 23 hours ago
Jengaged
Scott, I think I deserve your vote to win because I was someone that you couldn’t take out of this game. By the time you and Amber were throwing votes onto me the numbers weren’t there for you and I had already secured the numbers to take me through the rest of the game, while having my One Vote Idol and my Shot in the Dark as extra backup. Despite being pegged as one of the top jury threats during the immunity you won, I managed that threat level perfectly. I’m someone who puts in 1000% too so with your vote hopefully all this work can be worth it :)
742 days 23 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Thank you Jen!  Actually, Amber and I had been trying to get you out ever since the merge.
I, as you know, don't mess around in these games and I was working Cedric and Austin hard the entire game to turn on you, knowing that you would ultimately win if you made it to the end.  They stood their ground and the rest is history.   

Job well done Jen.
742 days 23 hours ago
Jengaged
Thank you Scott!!
742 days 22 hours ago
Mickj
Congrats to you three on making it to the end!

General statement - I attempted to make conversation with you all but it was 🦗. I get you all had previous connections and didn’t want to give me false hope, but how is that playing the game? The fact none of you bothered to ask me about a vote, ask me about the game, or hell, even about my day I have no idea who to vote for. Right now all I have to go off of is comp wins since none of you thought that jury management or social game was important.

🤟🏼
742 days 22 hours ago
Mickj
No questions, just a statement. Don’t have anything to ask y’all since you kept me in the dark all game.
742 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
https://media.tenor.com/images/2bb69b07cf762ef1955071fbffe9ac90/tenor.gif

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!