This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 | Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Episode 3 | Immunity Challenge..

769 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Tuesday (4/5/22) at 6 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
768 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
https://media.tenor.com/images/8b12a21ea4c141dec935a778abf1701a/tenor.gif
768 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
This challenge is called “Find Me” and here’s how it works.

Each round, I will post a statement that can be applied to many Tengaged users, and it will be your job to post in the forum a working link to a user’s profile who accurately fits that description. For example, if I were to post ‘Find Me a Super Gold level’ you could post the link to my own profile!

Each round, the fastest three players to post correct users will score points for their tribe:
1st: 3 points
2nd: 2 points
3rd 1 point

NOTE: You CANNOT post the same user as a different player, meaning that the 3 players who score will have to have posted users that are different from each other. You also CANNOT use any user that is currently playing or was eliminated from this game!

NOTE: If the link does not work your answer will be invalidated.

If you post an incorrect user or a link that doesn’t work that is alright, as you can answer multiple times a round, however, you will only be able to score once.

The tribe with the most points after SEVEN rounds will win Immunity and Reward. The tribe with the second most points after seven rounds will just win Immunity. Losing tribe will head to Tribal Council where they will vote the third person out of this game.

Any questions?
768 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
im here
768 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
So slay!
768 days 4 hours ago
Mickj
Ready!
768 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, we will get started at 6:07!
768 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Also @ Soweto, one of you needs to sit!
768 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
Now Mike why can’t we have us a twerking contest like and old tengaged group game is known to have?
768 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
Got booty shorts on and everything
768 days 4 hours ago
iSandeh
WELL?
768 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alright no one from Soweto said who was sitting, so I randomized it between everyone who didn't say they were here!

Random.org chose JEN to sit out!
768 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
First Round Coming Up...
768 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
*eats coconuts off Sandy’s body*
768 days 4 hours ago
Pieguy555
First me a user who is in 0 groups!

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!