This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 | Presidio #8 (Eric vs. Nick S.)

Topic » Episode 8 | Presidio #8 (Eric..

1053 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
The matchup is:

Eric vs. Nick S.
1053 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
hi
1053 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
hey
1053 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
gl Nick ily
1053 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Posting the rules momentarily
1053 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Presidio is called “Around We Go” and here’s how it works.

Both players have been placed on opposite ends of a circular track, so that the distance that separates them is exactly equal, and on each player’s back is a flag. Players will race around the track with the goal of trying to catch their opponent and snatch the flag off of their back.

The track is divided into 12 ‘sections,’ which are denoted by the numbers 1-12, to represent the player moving from one part of the track to the next. Player #1 will start at section #1, while Player #2 will start at section #7. To run to the next section of track, a player must simply post the next number in the order.

For example: If I were starting at section #1, I would simply post ‘2’, ‘3’, ‘4’, and so on to move around the track.

The objective of the game is to outpace your opponent and catch up to them on the track. Once you catch up to you opponent, by either being on the same section of the track as them or passing them, you can post the phrase *SNATCHES OPPONENT’S FLAG* to claim their flag and win the Presidio.

For example: If Newz starts on Section #1, and I start on Section #7, if I post ‘8’, ‘9’, ’10’, ’11’, ’12’, ‘1’, I can then post *SNATCHES OPPONENT’S FLAG* to win the Presidio. If were on ‘2’, I can also post the phrase, as long as I have passed my opponent at this point. Be advised that just because I am now ahead of Newz, if he were to quickly post *SNATCHES OPPONENT’S FLAG* while I was also in Section #1, this would NOT work, as he thas to move through sections 1-12 to theoretically catch up and be ‘behind’ me.

NOTE: If you attempt to snatch the flag and your opponent moves past you during your attempt, your attempt will fail and the Presidio will continue. For example: Newz is on Section #8, and I am on Section #7. I post ‘8’, then Newz posts ‘9’, and right after I post *SNATCHES OPPONENT’S FLAG*. My attempt to grab Newz’s flag would fail and the Presidio would continue.

The first player to snatch their opponent’s flag will be declared the winner of this Presidio elimination match, while the loser will be the twelfth player eliminated from the game.

Any Questions?
1053 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
gl eric < 3333333333
1053 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
no questions
1053 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
no questions
1053 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
And just to CLARIFY, the '_' for the numbers and the asterisks for the phrase are not required. Simply posting 1, 2, 3, etc and SNATCHES OPPONENT'S FLAG are alright, just make sure the latter's phrase is spelled correctly.
1053 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
kk
1053 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
confused why you said this would be a quickie
1053 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no questions, we can get started. Eric will be designated as Player #1 and start in Section #1, while Nick S. will be designated as Player #2 and start in Section #7

Eric's first move will be to section #2
Nick's first move will be to section #8
1053 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
because i quit.

jk lol gl eric
1053 days 6 hours ago
NotNicky333
OKAY GLLL
1053 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
LOL gl

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!