This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 | Presidio #7 (Bryan vs. Jimmy)

Topic » Episode 7 | Presidio #7 (Bryan..

1055 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
The matchup is:

Bryan vs. Jimmy
1055 days 2 hours ago
Eilish
Hi
1055 days 1 hour ago
BB5lover
Hey post the rules just wait a few seconds imma run to the bathroom quick
1055 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
gl xo
1055 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Tonight’s Presidio is called “Trivia Trouble” and here’s how it works.

In this trivia competition, players will be given a total of 10 chips to bet on the answers to questions.

At the start of each round, I will MAIL you a general-knowledge trivia question followed by 4 potential answers, only one of which is correct.

An example of the question format:

Which of these is a state in the United States of America?

[A] – Ireland
[B] – Canada
[C] – California
[D] – Mexico

Players will then have exactly 2 minutes to mail me how they would like to distribute their chips. Players will distribute their chips by bidding them on the answer choice that they believe is correct, in the format of [A] 3 chips, and so on and so forth.

NOTE: Use the format of [A] - 3, B - 4, etc to bid your chips. I will not accept submissions that use the answers themselves such as Ireland - 3, Canada - 4, etc.

It is required that players bid all of their remaining chips on at least one of the answer choices, as any chips that are not distributed will be eliminated from play. After the round has ended, houseguests will have any chips that they bid on the correct answer choice returned to them. Any chips distributed to a wrong answer choice will be discarded.

Is a player does not bid a chip on the correct answer choice they will be eliminated from this competition. If both players have chips after 10 questions, then the player with the most amount of chips remaining will be declared the winner. If both players are somehow tied after 10 questions, then we will head to a final one question sudden-death tiebreaker.

The first player to lose all of their chips, or the player with the least amount of chips after 10 questions, will be the eleventh player eliminated from the game, while the other player will be declared the winner of this Presidio elimination match.

Any Questions?
1055 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
What if we both end with 10 chips
1055 days 1 hour ago
BB5lover
Sudden death question
1055 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
Will that be whoever answers faster
1055 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
If you both ended up with 10 chips after 10 questions, then we will proceed to a sudden death tiebreaker question.
1055 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Yes, the tiebreaker question will be a question I place in the forum, and whoever answers correctly first in the forum will win the Presidio.
1055 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
okay
1055 days 1 hour ago
BB5lover
okay im ready whenever
1055 days 1 hour ago
Eilish
same
1055 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Alright. I will MAIL you question 1 at 4:40.
1055 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
BE ADVISED THAT YOU ARE SENDING YOUR ANSWERS BY MAIL, AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE AFTER YOU SUBMIT.
1055 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
MAILING Question #1 now...

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!