This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 | Tribal Council #13 (Werewolves)

Topic » Episode 10 | Tribal Council..

1134 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Werewolves tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

If you have a Silver Bullet and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Silver Bullet.

If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-We are now 13 Tribal Councils into this game and we've yet to see a Hidden Immunity Idol make an appearance. Do you think tonight is the night we'll finally see one be played?
-With the Merge steadily approaching, does this factor into your decision of who to vote for?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (4/29/21) at 6:00 PM EST.
1134 days 15 hours ago
Pieguy555
Emma’s, the Vampire, appetite has been steadily growing, as they have not had the opportunity to drink any blood since the game has started. To finally satiate their hunger, Emma lashed out and attacked Ess, quickly grabbing them and sinking their fangs into their neck, draining them of all their blood. Unfortunately, with Ess in an incapacitated state they will be unable to attend Tribal Council tonight, where they will not be eligible to be voted out or cast a vote. Don’t worry, as our medical team will be able to revive them by the time Tribal Council is over.
1134 days 15 hours ago
PureEssence
bitches really just don’t want me to vote do they
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a Silver Bullet and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
*somebody stands*
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ali: Well Mike i have something I need to share. Emma is not going to vote for Chris. Hisoka wont be the vote because he is needed to win challenge immunities. Keith wont be the vote since he is not affiliated with majority of the cast. So it only leaves me as the "smartest" option to vote for. I will be playing the idol on myself.

*Ali hands me a carved object*
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of survivor state if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1133 days 20 hours ago
christossss
Ali this is a stick
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Ali will NOT count!
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Anybody else?
1133 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
WAIT
1133 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
MIKE I NEED A MOMENT

https://imgur.com/dMWYeWg.gif
1133 days 20 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yes, Ben?

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!