This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 15 | Announcement

Topic » Day 15 | Announcement

1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Houseguests, tonight a special power has been activated.
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Someone has chosen to use the Extra Life power for this Eviction, meaning that either Joey or Sagar would have an opportunity to reenter the house. Since Joey was the houseguest who was Evicted, he will now have the opportunity to compete in a competition to remain in the game. If he fails, please be advised that a punishment will be enacted on the house.
1758 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Ope
1758 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
HOLY SHIT.
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joey, when you wish to start this competition please contact me. I would like for this competition to be started and finished within the next hour so we can continue with the scheduled Head of Household competition, but if you are unable right now I will give you until tomorrow at 7 PM EST to contact me about playing the competition.
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joey has failed the Extra Life competition, meaning that his time in this game is over and he will immediately exit the house.
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Extra Life Competition:

This competition is called "Devil's Puzzle," and here's how it works.

To remain in this game, you will have FIVE MINUTES to send me a screenshot of the completed jigsaw puzzle below. For your screenshot to count, you must include the completed puzzle and your logged in Tengaged.com profile.

Your time starts NOW!

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=051850ad706b
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Please welcome to the House our BB Intruder

Callia S. (ParvatiS)!
1758 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Callia will be immune for the week, but will not be able to play in the Head of Household, Power of Veto, or cast an Eviction vote this week.
1758 days 10 hours ago
ParvatiS
馃枻
https://media3.giphy.com/media/fpN22n0zYh12E/source.gif

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!