This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 5 | Power of Veto

Topic » Day 5 | Power of Veto

1726 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Participating in Veto Draw:

Brian
Zee
Ashanti
Tyler
Silver
David
Joey
1726 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
PLAYING:

James
Matt
Nick
Brian
Tyler
Ashanti
1726 days 13 hours ago
cfff
gl yall :)
1726 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
good luck <3
1726 days 13 hours ago
snick427
Good luck!
1726 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Upon entering the backyard, the houseguests see that it has been transformed to look like a classroom.

The houseguests playing in this competition are: James, Matt, Nick, Brian, Tyler, and Ashanti.

This Power of Veto competition is called “Sequence,” and here’s how it works.

In this mental competition, houseguests will take turns posting the next number in a long sequence, making sure to follow a strict set of rules to avoid being eliminated from the competition.

At the beginning of each round, the turn order will be randomized. A list of restrictions on the sequence will then be posted, and the starting houseguest will have 1 minute to post the first number in the sequence. An example of a restriction that could be used would be “You cannot post any even numbers.” The lowest possible number that each sequence will start at is 0.

Houseguests will then go in order posting valid numbers in the sequence, making sure to not violate any of the round restrictions. If at any point a houseguest posts an invalid number, skips another houseguest’s turn, or the houseguest takes longer than 1 minute without posting their number, that houseguest will immediately be eliminated and the round will end. The next round will then begin with a new turn order and round restrictions.

NOTE: Deleting posts is NOT allowed. If I catch anyone deleting posts they will immediately be eliminated from the competition and will face a harsh penalty.

NOTE: If a round somehow exceeds 30 minutes without anyone being eliminated, I will stop the round and institute more round restrictions.

The last houseguest standing will win this competition and will become the second Power of Veto Holder of the season.
1726 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Does 0 count as an even number?
1726 days 13 hours ago
cfff
fun!
1726 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Lovely
1726 days 13 hours ago
mbarnish1
Ready
1726 days 13 hours ago
snick427
Ready!
1726 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yes, 0 is an even number @ Tyler.
1726 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
ready!
1726 days 13 hours ago
VanHow10
Thanks! I'm ready
1726 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alright, I will now randomize the turn order and post it here, along with the Round 1 Rules.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!