This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8: Eviction 13

Topic » S8: Eviction 13

1595 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Congratulations John, as the final Head of Household, you are guaranteed the chance to plea your case to the jury.

You now have the sole vote to evict either Ivy or Matt, making them the ninth and final member of the jury.

Please cast your vote to evict by 6pm EST in this forum, with any reasoning you want.

Good luck!
1595 days 13 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright, first of all I want to thank the both of you for being such a great alliance to have during the second half of this game. I appreciate getting to know you both a little better.

At this stage of the game, you both have reasons to sit at the end but I do have to think about myself here.

Ivy, you played a strong social game and I know you made more relationships that just with myself and Matt. Especially in the past couple weeks, we worked pretty closely together but at this stage, I do have to choose to evict you. Many of the same reasons that you gave to keep yourself really showed me why you are a threat to win. I apologize but I'm evicting Ivy.
1595 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
ew this is terrible
1595 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
anyways yeah I had lots of fun with you both! and im happy to see with me not in finale this WILL be the most ghetto finale ever
1595 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Ivy, it's official.

You are the last person to be evicted from the Big Brother house.
1595 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
good luck matt and good luck tubby!
1595 days 13 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
but I was the star of the show.......

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!