This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6: Finale

Topic » S6: Finale

1743 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Starting here with jury questioning.

Finale tomorrow at 7pm or 8pm est, unknown exactly which.

Christian and Will I. are the final 2.

All jurors can question, votes for winner must be sent by 7pm est.

Awards and vote reveal to follow.

Thank you all for a fun season!
1743 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
hi jury! i know most of y'all probably aren't going to want to read a novel so ima try keeping it short and then if u have questions i'll clarify that there, sorta like this is the skeleton and my answers will provide the FLESH and BLOOD to my game...

so way back in february i was supposed to be on season 4 but dropped out svetlana gauntlet 3 style. j2 is a dear friend of mine so when all stars came around and finished, i was like wow i can play the next season! i asked my dear friend icebeast to join because we haven't ever rly played a game as just a duo and he's one of my best friends on the site so i thought it'd be a fun experience.

i never actually expected us to make it this far because i don't think either of us made it a secret we were friends, as practically every conversation i'd have with someone, they'd mention how they also liked icebeast so i figured we'd get nominated for eviction together at some point, i just never thought it wouldn't be till final 6.

i think i played a decently well rounded game. i won three hoh's and three vetoes, and i went unnominated to final 6, which was my only time being nominated the whole game. i was never a final nominee. i talked to everyone at some point minus will n. i didn't need to win a comp for 5 straight rounds in the middle of the game and didn't get nominated then either.

i feel i was pretty upfront as a player as well, i didn't go in the business of blindsiding people before the vote and let multiple people know when they asked me that i planned on evicting them because it was better for my game. there were only two instances i feel that i backstabbed anyone, to jt when he was against will n and gabe when he was against icebeast will, and i understand negative feelings on their end because i'd hate me too!

all in all, im happy with how i played! it wasnt a perfect game, but i feel given the cards i had, i played them as well as i could have. i made some really nice new friends, i rekindled some old relationships of people i hadn't talked to in a while, and i don't think i ever got personal during this game.

regardless of the end result, i'm happy to have been apart of this season, and thank you to raul and james for hosting it, i had a blast and it reminded me how much fun live games were so thank y'all both so much for having me

best of luck will, and i'll answer any questions y'all have below xx!

1743 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi all!

Starting in the beginning of this game, I didn’t think I really had a chance to win when I looked at the cast, but after the first few weeks went by I started working on more relationships with as many people as I could and felt like I was getting a good grasp on the dynamics of the game. As the weeks went by, I felt like I was getting put into a better position each week.

I know many people associated Christian and I together as we are friends, but I don’t think we really played the same game, but our games were usually always headed the same direction. We didn’t always vote the same way, and had different relationships with different people.

I think I played a very well rounded game. I proved my physical game and was able to win 2 HoHs, 2 vetoes, and 2 robber competitions. Even though I had to make false promises and deals, I proved my social game by getting the house to vote innocent when I was the ultimate robber for the week, and by surviving an eviction on the block at f6.

This game felt like it started forever ago so I am sure there are many questions out there that I am happy to answer!

Congrats Christian on f2, congrats all on a good season, and thank you James&Raul x
1743 days 19 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
So, I think we all realized what was going on early. At least... when I realized, it was Week 4 and I was basically fucked at that point anyway.

This was the obvious final 2. You guys said it yourselves- you were a F2 coming in, and you steamrolled us. Congrats. I don't have any leaning for any player at the moment, so... your questions will determine a lot.

Anyway, to both of you, I have questions. One individiual for each of you, and three for both.

To Will: Being the robber multiple times shows usage of the twist. Most of which was against me. I don't hold a grudge- but was it just coincidence that the robber twists always targeted my game, or was there another meaning I can't see?

To Christian:

To both of you:

1. Why do you feel like your duo worked? How did that duo boost your game individually?
2. Why do you think Absol was heavily dragged into your game over and over again when that wasn't the case?
3. Will N. (let's be completely honset with ourselves) was never a threat to anyone in this game. Sorry Will, it's true. Anyway, when did you decide to drag him to the end and how did taking a sandbag to the end change how you would normally play?
1743 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
is my question supposed to be blank because u said one for each of us @_@
idk if its shade im just trying to clarify !
1743 days 18 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
My question is to both Will and Christian.
What would be the ideal bootlist for your game and why?
Why should I vote for you over your partner?
1743 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
So I’m actually going to show up to something for once this season (shocking, I know), and as I have no real questions for either of you, y’all are getting a simple one from me

For both:
Compare each juror to a fast food place/chain restaurant and explain why
1743 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
To Will: Being the robber multiple times shows usage of the twist. Most of which was against me. I don't hold a grudge- but was it just coincidence that the robber twists always targeted my game, or was there another meaning I can't see?

It was a coincidence for the first power! I was required to use it during the week you were HoH (the week I won it). As for the second power, I won that in week 2 and used it during my HoH because I didn't want to make a renomination as I had good relationships with the people that were eligible to be renominated. It wasn't ever personal, but I can see how it could appear that way

1. Why do you feel like your duo worked? How did that duo boost your game individually?
I think the duo worked because he was closer to people that I wasn't so it was an easy way to get to know them. Christian was close to Gabriel and I was able to work with him closely with him even though I evicted him in week 2

2. Why do you think Absol was heavily dragged into your game over and over again when that wasn't the case?
I was actually working relatively closely with Absol as I was always conspiring with him. We had an alliance with him, but I would like to think I was the connection that brought Absol towards us.

3. Will N. (let's be completely honset with ourselves) was never a threat to anyone in this game. Sorry Will, it's true. Anyway, when did you decide to drag him to the end and how did taking a sandbag to the end change how you would normally play?
After Gabriel went home, was when it solidified that Will N. was our f3, but we were always going to take him far. It did change the way we play because he wasn't really a vote we could always depend on so we had to ensure our targets went home with the people we put up.
1743 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Gabriel's Questions:

-Ideal Bootlist-

14th: Josh- I think Josh went out at the best time for me personally. Part of why I wanted to use the veto so much was because I was hearing he'd be the replacement, and I was with him in another group game at the time and saw he was good at comps, so I wanted him gone before he'd return to be active!

13th: Jesse- We litreally never talked and I didn't want any of the three nominees Week 2 to go so I'll just bump him up from where he was, he wasn't active so I'm sure he won't mind! :3

12th: Barbra- Him going prejury was fine in my opinion so that can stay the same too.

11th: Will N- Nothing personal against Will N but I'm sure he'll admit as well he didn't really show up for anything all season and I feel he was a number to the Megan/Logan duo so I'd want that split up before jury as well so it doesn't cause issues for my game!

10th: Megan- I'm keeping this the same largely because the numbers were definitely quickly piling up against me and the fact that the vote was this close showed how much influence that side had on the house. Megan going weakened that side a ton and it definitely helped my game.

9th: Ryan- Honestly same spot, like really the game's actual bootlist was really good for my game, I knew Ryan was spreading seeds against Will and I and wanted me backdoored in a prior week, so him going here was good for me before he gained power again!

8th: Logan- My biggest regret of the game was evicting Jack over Logan, as it led to the debacle at the Final 6 and me losing my Final 3 ally in Gabe. So if I can go back and reverse that curse, I wake up and realize that Logan had done well in all the comps so far and try to turn that tide.

7th: JT- JT going in the double eviction I believe was still best for my game, but I feel shit about it. I know he wasn't going to go to the end with Will and I but I think I could've handled it better regardless. That awful veto is still probably the best chance of him going instead of winning out so I place him here still.

6th: Jack- I don't stupidly guess 300 in the HoH and instead use common sense and win the HoH I wanted to...I also assume I still win veto and Jack goes home here.

5th: AJ- LMAO @ AJ going from 13th to 5th but I love him and seeing him go home so early was awful, so in this fan fic I place him here <3 <3 <3

4th: Brandon- Brandon was a great ally the whole game but Gabe and I got extremely close this game so I evict him in 4th again and go to the end with my original Final 3

3rd: Gabe- You know how much of friends we became in this Gabe, and I plan on continuing that friendship for an extremely long time. Way back when I was considering if this would happen, I always thought I would throw the Final HoH and not get the blood on my hands, but that wouldn't be fair to either of you, so I assume I win HoH and for the same reasons I did at Final 6, I evict you =[

Idk about the final two but since this is my ideal bootlist, I assume I win!

-Question 2-

You should vote me over Will because I feel out of everyone in this game, you and I developed the strongest bond and became extremely close, even though we had never talked beforehand. I also feel you didn't go after Will because of my influence when you won HoH. When myself/you/Will won 11 of the last 12 competitions, that was a perfect time for you to strike and move yourself up to Final 2 with me, but you didn't and I think that was more so because of me than it was because of Will. I think we became amazing friends during this game, and obviously will continue so after this game so I hope you choose to reward me with your vote! <3
1743 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Jackson's Questions

-I feel Will and I balance each other very well, and both have enough internet skill to win the competitions we needed to boost each other when we were vulnerable, which is why especially end-game we were able to alternate wins. We also always had an extremely strong element of trust with each other where we could bounce ideas off of each other without worrying about it leaking. I think having Will here boosted my game individually because it helped me always know I had a rock, and when I felt like things were falling apart, he would help me step back up, especially end-game when I was stressed over winning the final comps at F4 and F3 to ensure we could make it.

-Yeah like Will said we did have an alliance, but I was always worried about how loyal we were all planning on staying to it. I also think maybe playing Roblox TAR had something to do with it, because apparently that was noted. I was definitely shocked to hear that the entire house was in a chat against us three, but also happy because it meant JT had a stronger reason not to directly target Will and I. That collapsed at the double eviction when Gabe targeted JT instead of Logan like I thought but it was definitely an interesting moment.

3. Will N. (let's be completely honest with ourselves) was never a threat to anyone in this game. Sorry Will, it's true. Anyway, when did you decide to drag him to the end and how did taking a sandbag to the end change how you would normally play?
-Originally, my plan was to target Will N when I was first HoH because he was more active than Jesse and I was hoping Jesse would be ejected. When he made jury though, I think I told Logan? that he was pretty much guaranteed a spot in Final 3 at that point. The plan was always to target the bigger competition threat from my view point, which is why at Final 5 I had to put Brandon up with Logan, because I knew that the odds of Will N winning veto were far less than Brandon, and I didn't want Will I getting sent home because of that.
1743 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Compare each juror to a fast food place/chain restaurant and explain why

Megan- Panda Express! I was going to say a mall's food court but that didn't really seem right, because when we first talked Megan mentioned how he wanted to travel the world and have a job involving International Business I believe, so I chose a fast food chain that was international!

Ryan- Subway! He always mentions how he's a skinny legend and what better fast food chain to go for skinny people than Subway?

Gabe- Chick-Fil-A! He's hated by people for his stances but is full of delicious food that Southerners such as me love!

Will N- Popeyes! This is really random but like with all the hurricane talk the final week of the game it reminded me of when I left Louisiana after Katrina and the first meal I had in Texas was Popeyes because we missed home LMAO

Logan- Jack in the Box! Mostly because when it was you versus the house essentially you popped out of the box and won the final 6 HoH, and nearly won the Final 5 PoV as well.

Absolita- Auntie Anne's! I love alliteration and their cinnamon sugar pretzels, so this seemed like a perfect fit :3

Brandon- Chipotle! You definitely love getting drunk and they're the only fast food chain that serves alcohol that I found @_@

Logan- Hardee's! These have been progressively getting worse and worse so I'm sorry for that LOL but your username is Haykee and it's like nearly identical to Hardee's so its a perfect match !
1743 days 17 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Sorry, I'm a flop.

To Christian:
1. What goddamn fast food place am I? I need to know
2. This game is all about communication. You mentioned talking to everyone in the house. However... talking to someone once doesn't really count. How many people did you talk game with?
1743 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
What would be the ideal bootlist for your game and why?

I believe my ideal bootlist would actually be what did occur, but if I had to change anything, I would switch having Logan leave to when Jackson did as Logan won HoH and almost got me evicted. If I was still in the game, I would have wanted AJ to stay over Gabriel as he would have moved forward with me. However, knowing what did occur in the game, everything worked out perfectly for me.

Why should I vote for you over your partner?
You should vote for me to win over Christian because I feel like I had a more well rounded game. He started off stronger than me and was included in more alliances in the beginning of the game, but once the game started picking up I know I became stronger overtime and had a say in what was happening in each week (not all).
1743 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
To Christian:
1. What goddamn fast food place am I? I need to know

LMAO screams I really did include logan twice, sorry i am a mess!

you would be mcdonald's because you are everywhere (group game wise) and have played a ton, and you're always good to me and we've never really had an issue with each other!

2. This game is all about communication. You mentioned talking to everyone in the house. However... talking to someone once doesn't really count. How many people did you talk game with?

I mean true I would agree with that. I believe I actively talked game with everyone at some point besides Josh, Jesse, and Will N from my recollections.
1743 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Compare each juror to a fast food place/chain restaurant and explain why. As I was typing these I feel like I sound weird LOL

Megan- Pizza hut, because the most iconic moment was when you shot me and I shielded. I just felt in my gut that someone was shooting me. Hut = House = Protection, it's a stretch but I love reaching!

Ryan- Panda express. Like everything that a fortune cookie says, everything is predetermined. You were a threat in this game and your game was explosive like some spicy food!

Gabe- Dominos, I underestimated you a lot as well as I felt like you would have been dragged towards the end, but you proved you were here to play and made moves with your HoHs.

Will N- McDonalds, your name is Will (Not IceBeast) so you're something that I am not! I feel like I'm a Burger King kinda guy so you must be a McDonalds.

Jackson -  Hardee's. Their logo is a star and when I think stars I think lucky, idk why but I do! You were really lucky in the competitions that you won, and had good bonds that carried you further

Absolita- Chickfila, because I'm glad we became allies and I looooove chickfila. I actually liked working with you a lot, but we drifted and sadly had to send you home.

Brandon- Subway, because I feel like you are always busy and are constantly moving like how a "subway" would. Also your game was very adaptable like how there are so many toppings available as you could move to many different people

Logan- Chipotle, because I underestimated you a lot like a burrito bowl, but then once you slipped by as your alliance left you proved you were here to play just like how burrito bowls taste
1743 days 16 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Okay will. I was actually leaning towards voting your way HOWEVER u did not give me chick fil a and I eat chick fil a 5x a day so.........

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!