This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6: Finale

Topic » S6: Finale

1754 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
I can't help what you are...
1754 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
Megan- Was able to rally a core group of multiple people that would always defend and protect her no matter what, I was never able to do that with anyone beside will and Gabe

Ryan- I feel he was able to maneuver himself around the game a lot more than I was, he could play both sides while I was confined to one

Jack- he didn’t have to use the robbers twist to benefit his game and make it as far as he did like I did when will used the instant eviction or put Megan up as the nominee

JT- he didn’t have to rely on winning a single HoH or veto all season to make it as far as he did, I needed to. He also had to have a questionable veto to even take him out because he prob could’ve won most other comps

Gabe- he was able to go from being on the block to a position in power, actively bettering his game through his actions, if I ever hit the block i was out so he had maneuverability I didn’t

Logan- was able to run a solid side of the house and make a deep run without his duo partner, I needed my duo to win HoH on the weeks I couldn’t to stay safe

Brandon- you were able to make it far in the game not needing to rely on comps like I did, but your social ability to make a deep run in the game despite not having a solid #1 ally like I needed

Will N- managing to survive the block four times, something I prob wouldn’t be able to do once, and managing to make final three without making any enemies, something I couldn’t do
1754 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Will, I think that you were very nice in this game. Too nice. You seemed to lack a lot of agency due to your hospitable attitude, and it kind of just made it look like you were doing what Christian told you to do. So today I want you to be straight up, stone-cold bitch. I want you to tell us three reasons why Christian does not deserve to win and, in addition, how YOU were able to do better than him in each of these areas.

I try to be as nice as I can inside or outside of games, as I would like these games to be as enjoyable for everyone. However, I know I played my own game. I did not always vote the same way Christian did and threw comps when Christian would tell me to win.

Three Reasons:
1. Social game - He had to rely on me to make connections for him when certain players, like Ryan, won HoH. I tried my best to talk some game when I could if I felt it was necessary. My social game was tested when it came to the block and to robber accusations. Christian would most likely have gone home if he ever faced the block.

2. Adaptability - Christian wouldn't really try to talk to players when he felt like he couldn't do anything about what they would do. Even when people who I knew would target me won HoH, I would make sure to always keep calm and talk to them to keep myself safe. For example, I could have very easily gone home at f6, but I constantly checked in with Logan to make him comfortable with me staying in the vote.

3. Urgency - This sorta goes with the above one. When I wanted something to happen, I would try to get it done even if it wouldn't work. I feel like he was more passive in general. For example in Week 2, I wanted AJ to stay to target people in the game but my campaign didn't work and I was blindsided.
1754 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
To respond to wills second point, the reason I didn’t bother campaigning for my safety at final six is because I didn’t want to be fake and lie  for no reason to Logan when we both knew we were targeting each other

I didn’t want to make fake deals with the intention of breaking them like will did that week, I trusted in my ability to win the veto to ensure my safety and that’s what I did xx!
1754 days 15 hours ago
Absol
Why did IceBeast give me a homophobic restaurant and why am I still going to vote him
1754 days 15 hours ago
Absol
anyways post ur favorite kpop song please dont have a basic fave or i just cant vote for you
1754 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
1754 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
Why did IceBeast give me a homophobic restaurant and why am I still going to vote him

You love me like how I love chickfila!

anyways post ur favorite kpop song please dont have a basic fave or i just cant vote for you

Er I don't really listen to kpop anymore, but when I did I liked IU!
1754 days 2 hours ago
Haykee
Congrats Christian and Will I. on making it to the final 2. I can't say that the jury is surprised but you deserve to be here nonetheless. I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I want to focus on both of your social games today. I want you to tell me 3 things about each juror that does not relate to game. I want to see how well you tried to get to know us or if you tried to play us like chess pieces. I will provide a blank template. Congratulations again.

Megan:

Ryan:

Jack:

Absolita:

Gabriel:

Logan:

Brandon:

Will N.:
1754 days 2 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
https://66.media.tumblr.com/7388ccef4d047c307f7b474347ef751e/tumblr_pum7ussCSD1qzhf3uo4_r1_500.gif

This is the final two that none of us wanted. I can say confidently that any other person would have demolished either of you, so congrats I guess on taking one another. Your games were very simple and effective, but they were SOOOOO boring. I feel like both of you gave us the same thing week after week. But tonight, if you want my jury vote, that's gotta change. So I have just one question for each of you.

I guess my questions are simple just like this game...

Christian: How was sending me home in 10th super beneficial to you when I wasn’t going to target you since you were one of the only people I talked to. I don’t want a generic answer either (because I made it to f2) you’ll lose my vote if you do.

Will: Nominating one of the weakest players in the game has to be one of the stupidest moves. You had my vote but may have lost it. I do applaud you for winning the robber competitions but to use it to get out weak players is so lame. Please tell me why I’m wrong...

Will had my vote but his weak game play is so aggravating.

Currently if I vote bitter, I’ll vote for Will I. Since I feel more burned by Christian

If I vote based on gameplay I’ll be voting for Christian

And if I vote based on social game I’ll have to flip a coin because I don’t think either of you played a social game by talking to the jury. So James May get my vote just because I don’t want to vote 🗳

Gl
1754 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Will: Nominating one of the weakest players in the game has to be one of the stupidest moves. You had my vote but may have lost it. I do applaud you for winning the robber competitions but to use it to get out weak players is so lame. Please tell me why I’m wrong...

During the week you got out, there was a potential backdoor plan in motion for me. The original nominees were allegedly supposed to be Logan and Gabriel, so I wanted to change things up. I had better connections with other players so it didn't make sense for me to have targeted them at those weeks. If I had, I definitely would not have stayed when I faced the block, so I don't think I wasted any powers and it furthered my game.
1754 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Megan’s Question:

Sending you home in 10th place was super beneficial to my game  for several reasons. It allowed Gabriel to stay in the game. Gabriel being in the game allowed me to throw two HoHs to him that gave me the power to know I wasn’t touching the block and could influence nominations without having to risk not being able to compete in the nexts week HoH.  While you weren’t going to target me, keeping Gabriel was someone I knew if he won power was someone who would benefit my game the most besides will as seen when he didn’t nominate Will either time. If you had won power, I wasn’t sure I could achieve that same effect if you had won HoH. James also mentioned how they cast this game trying to make sure each person was only a duo. By splitting you and Logan up, the strongest socially of the remaining duos, it helped make sure that when Logan attempted a coup against Will and I, it was leaked pretty quickly by Gabriel and Brandon. If you had stayed, especially with Gabriel no longer in the equation, when the inevitable us vs y’all war happens, Brandon may have felt safer sticking with y’all making things more complicated.
1754 days 1 hour ago
BBMeganNicole
Well that’s too bad that you thought that but I didn’t have those intentions
1754 days 1 hour ago
BBMeganNicole
https://66.media.tumblr.com/f324e5dbdfd743c45f4ecd6798524093/tumblr_n51c3dpTU11sq7sjjo7_250.gif
1754 days ago
Christian_
Megan:
1. He knows multiple languages such as sign language and French
2. He wants his job to relate to international business
3. I believe he owns a meerkat since we talked about getting HoH letters from our pets.

Ryan:
1. He stans raini rodriguez the skinny legend
2. His name is shockingly not Donny despite his username
3. I believe he was on roblox before he was on tengaged

Jack:
1. He’s a fan of all kinds of reality tv shows, as he’s one of the few who’ll play literally any format on the site.
2. He enjoys playing roblox, as he mentioned wanting to play one of my ghetto tar seasons and enjoying Ryan’s scripted game
3. He likes settlers of catan even tho it’s above my pay grade intelligence wise

Absolita:
1. He loves Pokémon (obviously)
2. He’s a k-pop fan
3. His name is shockingly NOT absolita, but JT, or Jake. I think his last name is the same as the T stands for but I don’t wanna dox him!

Gabriel:
1. He’s Brazilian
2. He loves Chick-Fil-A and drives there multiple times a day
3. He works for the county park at a gift shop on a pier.

Logan:
1. You liked all the BB21 women and most of the men preseason. This has probably changed as this season is trash from what I’ve heard !
2. You love to play Roblox, I remember we were talking about you playing uno on it when I love making uno the final four leg of my ghetto tar
3. You enjoy playing the desperate housewives game during your spare time !

Brandon:
1. We’re both English lit majors
2. He enjoys singing and acting
3. We randomly both saw the movie Us within like a day of each other even tho it had been out for months (Rly great movie btw def recommend!

Will N.:
1. He lives in Texas
2. He’s a fellow #hurricane victim as he went through Harvey recently
3. He’s in band

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!