This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S16: Power of Veto 9

Topic » S16: Power of Veto 9

1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Checkin Open
1020 days 15 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Here
1020 days 15 hours ago
Hisoka
Here
1020 days 15 hours ago
iYBF
hi
1020 days 15 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz
howdy
1020 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
1020 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Hi
1020 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Here:

Megan
Xakim
Anthony
Rachael
Logan
Birks
Joey
1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Playing:

Anthony
Birks
Rachael

Logan
Joey
Xakim <--- Anthony's HG choice
1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called ‘The Final Countdown’ and here’s how it works:

In each round, I will state how long it will be until I post a statement of ‘- CROSSBOW SHOOTS -’. This will be done by stating a 5 second time period, such as 1 min 30 secs - 1 min 35 secs. 

I will then count down, and on GO, your aim is to post the phrase ‘DUCKS DOWN’, with your ultimate aim to not be the person who posts the second to last post before my ‘- CROSSBOW SHOOTS -’ post.

My post will occur within the 5 second range stated at the start of the round. The person who posted two comments before my post will be struck. If you are struck two times, you are eliminated.

The person who posted directly before my post will score 3 points, the person with the third to last post scores 2, and the person with the fourth to last post scores 1. You MAY score each point total, meaning someone can earn 6 points in one round. However, if you are the person struck by the crossbow, you are ineligible to earn any points that round, unless it is the 3, as explained below. If you are struck two times, you are eliminated.

Furthermore, if you score the 3 points, you CANNOT receive the strike that round. If you score the 3 points and your comment was also the second last, then the last DIFFERENT houseguest to comment would be the one who was struck.

In addition, you MUST have at least 3 posts in a round to be eligible to score. Any player who fails to post at least three times will earn a strike. If three or more players fail to do so, this would mean no one who posted three or more times that round would earn a strike, and this would make the player who posted the second to last comment prior to my crossbow shot could score the 2 points, and so forth.

You CAN delete your posts too, but you must still have three posted by the end of the round to be eligible to score and not earn a strike. I will take a screenshot after my crossbow shot, so there is no deleting once the round ends. 

The houseguest with the most points after 5 rounds will win the Power of Veto.

An example will be posted below.

Any questions?
1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
TL;DR - Each round lasts the amount of time stated at the start of each round; you must post the phrase ‘DUCKS DOWN’ at least three times in a round; you cannot be the second last comment before my round-ending comment, else you lose a life. If you are in this position twice, you are eliminated.
1020 days 15 hours ago
J2999
EXAMPLE BELOW:

Player A comments
Player B comments
Player C comments
Player A comments
Player C comments
Player D comments
Player A comments
Player E comments
Player D comments
- CROSSBOW SHOOTS -

In this example:
Player D would score the 3 points.
Player A would score the 2 points.
Player D would score the 1 point.
Player E would be the player who loses a life.
1020 days 15 hours ago
Hisoka
hold on let me read

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!