This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S15: Head of Household 3

Topic » S15: Head of Household 3

1050 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Today marks exactly three years since the first season of JRBB begun, with the first Head of Household competition occurring 13th July 2018.

With this being an All-Star season and to celebrate the series in its three year presence, this competition will focus on JRBB history.

========================================================================

This competition is called ‘JRBB History Shootout’, and here’s how it works:

In this competition, there are forty panels. To compete, you must mail be a panel you wish to hide behind by 6:05pm EST. This number must be between 1 and 40.

The competition will then begin, as I will post a trivia question surrounding the series’ history. All answers to the questions are discoverable within the group, though many may be common knowledge sorts of things.

Each round I will ask a question, and you must be the first to comment the correct answer. You only get one guess each round, so if incorrect you are frozen out, unless all players guess incorrectly.

If you answer correctly, you will be able to eliminate two panels.

When only 6 panels remain, the competition will change slightly as you will then only be able to eliminate one panel if correct.

You can answer questions with numbers unless specified that you need to write a full name in such circumstance

The last houseguest standing will become the new Head of Household. If there is a tie, there will be a smaller selection of panels, and each player in the tie would require a unique panel.

Any questions?
1050 days 15 hours ago
J2999
You must have sent your number by 6:05pm!
1050 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
Here
1050 days 15 hours ago
J2999
I will post at :05 who is PLAYING, and then we will begin
1050 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
eoin eoin eoin
1050 days 15 hours ago
NicoleF
hi
1050 days 15 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Hi
1050 days 15 hours ago
David2560
here
1050 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
hi
1050 days 15 hours ago
LaylaLove
hi
1050 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Ok numbers are LOCKED.

Everyone is playing!
1050 days 15 hours ago
NotNicky333
Hi
1050 days 15 hours ago
David2560
:O
1050 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Bald.
1050 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Reminder, you only get one guess per question, unless everyone has guessed.

Until 6 panels remain, you eliminate two if you are correct.

First question at :07, from there it will go relatively speedy. Please post your numbers ASAP, I will post an updated panel board each round.
1050 days 14 hours ago
J2999
Question 1 coming up...

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!