This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13: Finale

Topic » S13: Finale

1201 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
This is a question to Kelly from Birks pls answer
Birks: Ask Ben why the jury should put aside their bitterness and vote for him when he was a bitter juror in S7 and flipped the jury to vote against the stronger player.

My question to both of you is why I should personally vote for you. What did you do for me in the game? Or what conversations did we have that you think I should give you my vote for.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2636689df82b4f5f00c33e161ca93da9/tenor.gif
1201 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
This is a question to Kelly from Birks pls answer
Birks: Ask Ben why the jury should put aside their bitterness and vote for him when he was a bitter juror in S7 and flipped the jury to vote against the stronger player.

the jury can vote how they want!! im usually a bitter juror so if someone felt bitter towards me they can feel free to vote against me, it would be very hypocritical of me to stand here and be like HELLO JURY I THINK I PLAYED THE BEST GAME SO VOTE ME TO WIN, cause i often dont vote based off gameplay... it is worth nothing tho that the concept of a bitter jury is a falsehood... if you make a jury bitter then you deserve to lose, maybe you should tell Birks to keep that in mind next time hes looking for someone to blame for his next loss :D

My question to both of you is why I should personally vote for you. What did you do for me in the game? Or what conversations did we have that you think I should give you my vote for.

i mean im not going to like sugarcoat anything, i mean we talked about once every round but we werent like super close in the game or anything.. i did have your back but against Will it was kind of a no brainer to save him as he helped me so much... One thing is tho... you were the person who HELPED me realize in the middle of the game that i wasnt in as great of a spot as i was when we had that conversation about the possible big alliance so you actually did help my game in the long run so i can thank you for that..and then of course when you were gone i did do everything in my power to keep your iconic legend of a partner safe as long as i could but ultimately i ended up failing at that, so yeah in short i guess i DIDNT do much for you but i always kept an open mind and did try to have your back as much as i could!
1201 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
@Silver

Q: Why should I personally vote for you? What did you do for me in the game? Or what conversations did we have that you think I should give you my vote for?

A: To be completely real with you, I don’t think I necessarily did a whole lot for you in the actual game, but that was mostly due to the fact that we were both on opposing “sides” pre-jury so to say. Also the fact that I was throwing most competitions pre-jury probably added to the fact that I couldn’t build much trust with you because I never got to really show it. I guess if I had to think of one thing I did in your favor, I do remember sitting down with Anthony when you were on the block against Tina, and I was like your biggest advocate lol.

Coming into the game though, Anthony told me we could trust you 100% and I was so down for it, but then when it came to his eviction, I had to take a step back and really re-evaluate how our game relationship was going to work from there on out. We had a pretty productive conversation after that eviction if you remember, and I was down for trying to work together again, but then the shenanigans with the Sam vote happened and it was messy lol.

I definitely tried to talk to you during most of the rounds though, and I don’t think I ever was fake or vague with you; if anything I told you exactly how I was genuinely feeling (especially after Anthony left). So with all of that said, I think you should vote for me for being fairly honest and straight up with you and not leading you to believe we were the closest allies in the world when we both knew that that wasn’t the case.

Also this is your chance to right your wrong with Anthony! Voting me to win will completely excuse all of your wrong doings! LMAO

Nah I’m just kidding. Vote how you want, but you know I love you either way.

https://i.giphy.com/media/3o7bu8lvSFIQW6XNNm/giphy.gif
1201 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Alright it's time for me to take some melatonin and pass tf out

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a1b48f6ffea8137825a6594f8d8a4b1c/tenor.gif
1201 days 3 hours ago
hamburgerbunzz
umm say nice things about me for my vote :) even though im decently confident with where i am voting. but i could possibly be persuaded with some kind words
1201 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
hamburgerbunzz
umm say nice things about me for my vote :) even though im decently confident with where i am voting. but i could possibly be persuaded with some kind words

i mean thats hard.. anything i say would just be an insult really because no human words could express just how iconic you truly are. i mean you are funny as fuck, super nice and you are one kick ass nurse. literally all other nurses were found dead when you enter the hospital. easily the most iconic moment of this whole game was when you won hoh, like i was so shook. so you are also the queen of clutch victories i guess. love u
1201 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
@Rachael

I know it may not have seemed like it in the game, but I actually really enjoyed your presence and your energy throughout.

From the moment we started talking I knew we would get along because you’re also from Texas, you like cowboy hats (as do I), and you just seemed like good people to me :) You’re about to start nursing school at Texas A&M and I am proud asf for you because I know I would never be smart enough to get into any nursing program haha. I remember you posting a picture of you in your scrubs in the main chat and you looked amazing! Your future is bright and you’re gonna go off and do amazing things and SAVE LIVES <3

You’re a triple threat! You have the brains, beauty and personality to charm anyone over :) I can’t say too much more as I’m in a committed relationship LOL but you’re honestly great and I hope there’s no hard feelings on your end because I very much love and support my fellow Texans on this website! Gig ‘em! 👍🏻
1201 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
he hates women dont listen to him
1201 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
LMAO loves my women <3
1201 days ago
mradamman12
ben op my question for you is... why WAS dana varela a BIG BROTHER ALLSTAR™?
1201 days ago
Kelly0412
0 min agomradamman12
ben op my question for you is... why WAS dana varela a BIG BROTHER ALLSTAR™?

honestly she wasnt
1201 days ago
mbarnish1
KELLY WAVE
1201 days ago
Kelly0412
hi!
1201 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Hey!
1201 days ago
s73100
me waiting to cast my tie breaking vote
https://gyazo.com/f4cbb0c607d36ef0690c09141ec72822.gif

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!