This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S10: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S10: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1421 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
This is the nomination ceremony. One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

The first houseguest I have nominated is

*Turns key*

*Christians face appears*

The second houseguest I have nominated is

*turns key*

*Wills face appears*

I have nominated you Christian and you Will for eviction this week.

Christian-I feel like our game relationship hasn’t really developed so far, I know we were pact members and didn’t really have to talk all the time but even during this time we still didn’t talk, You also told me that you evicted me over Andrew so by putting you up I feel like the blood on my hands is to a minimal, and I hope you can respect my reasoning.

Will-I’ve chosen to nominate you because during the HoH comp there was a deal struck, I want to honour my word that I gave. I like you as a person, I think you’re a really good guy, But I feel like my hands were tied in this position.

I wish you both luck. And with that this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1421 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
https://media1.giphy.com/media/xTEWW3hqdn7a4dawp6/source.gif
1419 days 2 hours ago
macken
Hello. This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as HoH to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

My first nominee is
Josh

My second nominee is
John.

I sadly have to nominate you two for nomination this week, only recently have we started talking properly about the game and stuff. Ye two have also been the most common names going around for awhile and there are no other reasons why, ye both are great guys. But best of luck in pov tonight:)

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1418 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
Hey everyone! This is the Power of Veto Ceremony. As the winner of the Power of Veto, I can choose to veto one of Macken's nominations or I can choose to keep the nominations the same.

Ultimately, I'm super shocked that I won this competition, I've just lost like 20 vetoes in a row in this series. I definitely wanted to take in some information and here everyone out so I could make an informed decision. At this point, I feel like it is in my best interests to discard the Power of Veto, as I feel like it's too risky to take a gamble. I apologize to both nominees, I like and respect you both, but I feel like this is just what's best for me right now which is respecting the HOH's wishes. Good luck to both of you with the vote.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.
1416 days 1 hour ago
Rousso
This is the Nomination Ceremony. One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two of my fellow houseguests for eviction.

My first nominee is...
Logan.

My second nominee is...
Macken.

I have nominated you Logan, and you Macken for eviction.

I have nominated both of you guys for the same reason. I have to go with my gut and nominate the two people I feel were most likely to nominate me this week. And you were the first names that popped in my head and I have a hard time believing otherwise. You’re reasons for nominating me would probably be valid, but it’s a game and I have to give myself the best odds moving forward and having one of you leave this week gives me a slim, but better chance at going further.
Good luck in the Veto.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1415 days 21 hours ago
Rousso
This is the Power of Veto meeting. As the winner of the POV, i have the opportunity to Veto one of my nominations, or keep them intact.

This is a very difficult position to be in, and I feel like an outsider looking in on this cast after the events that have taken place this past week and I know that is kind of my own doing so I just have to do what i think is the best decision for me moving forward.

So i've decided to use the Power of Veto on Logan.
1415 days 21 hours ago
Rousso
Going into this week I felt like almost everybody would put me on the block if they won power this week or next week or the week after that.

So I’m going to make the decision that I think makes the most sense to potentially minimize that happening, but if it happens regardless then I don’t feel I made the wrong move, I just couldn’t repair the damage that I’ve done to my game.

That being said, I’m sorry but my replacement nominee is Joey.

Best of luck to both of you in the vote.
1415 days 21 hours ago
jojo7784
https://24.media.tumblr.com/49d8d17287b26f4f8b185f148e0ffc87/tumblr_n224zd2FAC1rj04xho6_250.gif
1414 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
This is the nomination ceremony. One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two houseguest for eviction.

The first houseguest I’ve nominated is

*Turns key*

*Mackens face appears*

The second houseguest I’ve nominated is

*Turns key*

*Logans face appears*

I’ve nominated you Macken and you Logan for eviction this week.

Macken, I just don’t trust you that much at this point in the game.

Logan, I’ve nominated you because if you win the veto I’d rather you take yourself down then Macken. I love you as a person so I don’t want you to take this personally at all.

Guys we are down to nine. The room for error at this point in the game is small. I love and respect each and every one of you left in here. We are the final nine so congrats to everyone. I’m just doing what I think is best for me in the position I’m in right now in the game.

Nothing but love. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1413 days 22 hours ago
Birks4444
This is the Power of Veto ceremony. As the winner of the Power of Veto, I can choose to keep Cody’s nominations the same or I can save either Logan or Macken from eviction. I love that I’m holding the veto necklace for the 2nd time, it feels skinny even though 2/9 isn’t a great track record. Ultimately, I considered every option and I feel satisfied with my decision. It's a dirty game, James. I have decided to use the veto on Macken.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/455594bbe930b4cb85de551f1ce3894f/tumblr_o3uteyF4Df1ql2ui0o2_250.gif

https://i.gifer.com/A9vJ.gif
1413 days 22 hours ago
macken
https://i.imgur.com/uRYz3Ao.gif
1413 days 22 hours ago
macken
Nothing but love<3
1413 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Cody's replacement nominee is GRACE.
1412 days 22 hours ago
J2999
Birks4444
Okay YAY my first HOH win! Love it hated this comp but love it thank you James. Honestly I feel like almost everyone has screwed me over by targeting me in some way at least once in this game, and those that haven't I feel like i've paid them back so I dont feel like owe anyone anything. That being said, I do respect everyone left in this game as a competitor and this isnt as easy as you might think it is.

Cody & Jordan, Im nominating the 2 of you for eviction.
1412 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
This is my 3rd veto win, and I've used the veto the first two times so why not continue the tradition. With that being said... I have decided to USE the power of veto on... Jordan.

Birks, as HoH, you must name a replacement nomination.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!