This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Finale

Topic » S9: Finale

1459 days 6 hours ago
Rousso
@Absol
jordan we had never played together before and like i said in my f3 hoh question i really regret losing trust with you. i think you betraying me was a good game move but i am just personally upset that we didn't get to play this game out together. i don't mind taking responsibility for that because i'm an absolute psycho but i do want to apologize for that

There’s no need to apologize Absol but I do appreciate it. It’s just a game after all and I don’t take anything done this season personally. I have to be honest I was really shocked when you were going to put me up because it didn’t make sense from a strategic standpoint in my brain at all but even if you had done it and I went home that week then I’d hope it worked out because Calypso, Ashanti, and you were my closest people in this game and I wanted one of us to make it here if not two. It sucks the way things ended up but i had so much fun playing this season and it was because this cast was so cracked lol
1459 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Megan would often refer to her alliance when decision making and I noticed that when me and her started working more closely together. For example, on the week Ashanti went home she said she was strongly considering voting for Jake but because Cal and I viewed Ashanti as the better strategic route to take out she came with us.

To rebuttal that for one you didn’t play with me for almost half of the game and to say I was a passenger is a joke. That was me strategically downplaying to you Jordan of what I was doing behind the scenes because that was right after the Silver incident and I didn’t trust you after that. Vlad and I already talked about who was going before we even talked. Anybody who saw how I played knew I wasn’t a passenger. Every move that I made was for me and me only, never for anyone else. For Example: In F5 and F4 when I was "Told" to vote someone out that benefited the other person more I did what was best for me. Plus on top of it we all knew how dangerous Ashanti was. If anyone feels like I was, please ask me any questions and I’ll gladly answer.
1459 days 6 hours ago
Rousso
I didn’t say that the moves you made weren’t beneficial for your game. I’m saying that they weren’t plans and moves that originated from you or that you implemented, at least for the most part. There’s nothing wrong with letting somebody else take the drivers seat in this game and that’s why I tried to do pre-jury in this game with my alliance as well. But Julian asked why I think I deserve to win over you and i believe I do because I was making plans and decisions to benefit myself as well as executing them.

About Silver’s eviction is what I’m saying. You pulled me off the block knowing your closest ally was going up in my spot and you and I had only been aligned in this game for like a day and a half. And then you were upset that Silver went home, as you should be. But if you didn’t want him to go home then why did you use the Veto on me. You pulling me off the block was horrible for your game, but obviously it was my only lifeline left at that point so I had to convince you to do it. Being a passenger doesn’t mean you’re following orders, it means you make moves based on someone else’s agenda whether they be good or bad for your game.
1459 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/YBe4JtU.gif

hey y'all! first off, i wanna congratulate you both on reaching this point. i have two (2) questions for the both of you and the first based off the fact that i feel as though you two played very different games, so i want you to shed light on that. so, i ask, what sets apart your game from that of your opponent? what do you think you excelled where they lacked?

and secondly, to be THAT person at every jury questioning, compare every jury member to a houseguest on big brother.
1459 days 5 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
You pulling me (Jordan) off the block was horrible for your game

Silver going home wasn’t the worst thing for me in any way shape or form. Silver and I were perceived as a duo which actually hurt my game. Once Silver was voted out right after Billy, Julian and Anthony I had to restructure my game and play defensively for the Ashanti and Jake vote. After losing 4 people that I trusted back to back to back to back got voted out it really made me look at the game differently. I could’ve rolled over and died but I didn't. I had to fake it to make it in my end game. Let’s quickly fact check the veto that I used on you. Prior to the veto competition I said I would save you and it was only after Silver told me not to that I wavered. You didn’t convince me that it was best for my game. I took a risk and part of it failed and I learned from it and I moved forward. Silver going home was the only vote all season that I didn’t know who was going. Sometimes you take risks and sometimes they fail, its how you recover from your mistakes that really matters and I did just that.
1459 days 5 hours ago
Rousso
To be fair you told people every week you were going to use the veto on them and you’d say to the people who didn’t want the veto used that you wouldn’t use it. It was one of those things where like if you lost you were fine because you wouldn’t have to make the decision anyways so I don’t think you promising me you’d use it on me really carries any weight since you promised Silver you wouldn’t use it before the competition too
1459 days 5 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I didn't promise people every week that I would use the veto on them. I was very selective with who I told that to. I didn't promise Silver that I wouldn't use it, we discussed not using it. Plus if I didn't veto you, you would've gone home and the entire game would be different. In hindsight I think I made the right move even at Silver's expense. I don't regret the decision.
1459 days 5 hours ago
Rousso
That’s just the way that I viewed it because you promised Calypso you’d use the veto on her at final 5 and that was really sketchy to me too in that moment at least. Like I said yesterday It worked out for both of us and the game would’ve been completely different had you not done that but in that moment I don’t think it was the better decision for you personally because at that stage in the game we didn’t have any trust built and you and Silver were already closely aligned and you told me that night that you promised him you wouldn’t use it and that’s why you were wavering on the decision. Obviously It was better for me that you did use it because I was the target that week.
1459 days 4 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
If that was the one bad game decision I made all season then I'll take it. It worked out for me in the long run and you and Calypso became the new targets once Ashanti was out. So I have no complaints.... I was just making the point that it wasn't that horrible of a game decision for me in hindsight because my threat level went way down.
1459 days 4 hours ago
Rousso
@Ashanti’s first Q

Megan and my games were drastically different like you said. I think what sets us apart is our journey to get here to the end. I feel as though I had an uphill battle this entire game, starting in the minority and I really noticed that in the second HOH comp when my “walls” were knocked out second in the competition. From this point forward the game got harder and harder for me every single week. Hanging onto the endurance comp for that long, and then following the week on the block having to campaign for my life to stay.

Having Absol debate nominating me was probably one of my biggest lows in the game because I already felt like I had people coming after me in Anthony and having my own allies consider putting me up was probably my worst case scenario and was the major turning point in my game. I then followed that week on the block again and had to find a way to survive. Silver going home might not have been detrimental for Megan’s game but nobody is going to believe that it was the smartest game move in pulling me off the block. I think what separates myself from Sean is that I had to fight a lot harder to get here and I had to work harder every single week to make it another round. There was not one week where I felt secure in this game and there was not one week where I didn’t feel on edge or like I could go on the block and go home.

There’s no question that Megan had a good social game, where I think she lacked was in the strategic area of the game. Keeping me over Calypso was one of the questionable choices. Vlad knew it was smarter to send me home at final 5 but Sean was being stubborn about keeping me and I think that’s a testament to my social game this season as well because it definitely was the smarter decision to keep Calypso and send me home.

I don’t think Megan played a bad game but I don’t think she had as difficult as a journey to get here and I don’t think she fought as hard as I did to stay every week. I never gave up no matter who was HOH or who went home I always had more fight left in me despite not being the best physical competitor and I’m leaving this game proud of the game that I played and with new friendships that I’ve formed. This was a very difficult season and to say that every week I put in work to keep myself alive would be an understatement. So that’s where I think our games are different.
1459 days 3 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Ashanti:

hey y'all! first off, i wanna congratulate you both on reaching this point. i have two (2) questions for the both of you and the first based off the fact that i feel as though you two played very different games, so i want you to shed light on that. so, i ask, what sets apart your game from that of your opponent? what do you think you excelled where they lacked?

I just want to quickly say thank you. I appreciate the question!

Socially:
I do think Jordan and I played similarly in some ways but different in other ways. Where Jordan and I differed especially early on was with who we aligned with. I did go with the Anthony route, which some may ask WHY? I know one of my biggest mistakes in Season 6 was that I went super hard against a group of people that were obviously working together and I made sure I didn’t do that this season. I knew Anthony was going to be a good ally for me, we connected very well and I only received good energy from him. Where Jordan kind of lacked was he left an entire group of people out and iced them out. I didn’t ice anyone out with the intentions of doing it. Even if I wasn’t working with you I still tried to have a relationship in some way.

Physically:
Another way we differed was Jordan needed to win certain competitions or have to stay safe while I didn’t have to do that for a good portion of the game. I didn’t have to rely on competition wins to stay safe. I was always making good points to why I shouldn’t be nominated or gave points to why I should be taken off. We also differ in the phase of the game that we were targeted. Jordan was targeted in the earlier phase of the game and in the later phase of the game due to the lack of connections he had in the game. I was targeted in the middle phase due to being well connected with the Anthony side and with Billy, Silver and Julian. I was the glue to the two different groups that were working together.

Strategically:
Jordan and I differed here as well. I did have more opportunities to use strategy to my advantage like coming up with coin totals and calculate totals in my head and I used a lot of coins this season. I wasn’t afraid to use them and go out on a limb for an ally. I voted incorrectly on several occasions just to get a .5 coin. Jordan on the other hand mainly used his few coins to save himself during week 4 and Anthony and I chipped in. I used the coins as a way to show trust early on. Just to go based on words means little to nothing. I am a firm believer in actions speak louder than words and words. I showed the people I was with early on that I trusted them and throughout the game. I did use loyalty as a strategy and banked on favors that I did for others later on. Jordan didn’t set himself up the same way I did, I thought about everything. I was always strategizing, always making sure I was in the safest spot. Which isn’t as bad as Jordan is making it out to be. Socializing is strategizing! It isn’t always like chess when it comes to strategy. You have to know the person to understand where they lack.

In closer I definitely excelled socially and strategically. I did have a journey edit as well and mine was just a little different. My biggest struggle was losing 5 allies in a row, and 4 allies in the jury phase. Saying that I had it easy is not the case. I also excelled in Strategizing and planning my moves out. I wasn’t going with the flow and “following” others in votes. I played a huge role in the beginning of the game with who went home. Anthony didn’t just give me an order and I listened. The interesting part is that I was the main reason the vote flipped from Anthony to Christian Week 1. Billy and Julian were planning on voting for Anthony to go and I convinced Billy who convinced Julian to vote my way making the vote 8-6 in my favor. To quickly talk about the Calypso vote and why I believe that was the right move. I already voted Calypso out next to Silver and she was already paranoid and freaking out and when people start acting like that it’s because they don’t trust you. I didn’t want to have someone in the F4 who didn’t trust me to an extent. If I was nominated against Calypso at Final 4 I was going home. So to say it wasn’t a good game move on my end is crazy. Every vote that I casted was thought out and planned. I voted in the minority only three times this season and two of those times were planned. I think I only lacked physically and even Ashanti called me out. I did throw quite a few comps.

Jordan lacked socially and that was for the majority of the game. Without me for the most part Jordan was screwed during week 4 and if I didn’t save him with the veto and if I didn’t vote out Calypso over him. A lot of the reasons that Jordan stayed in this game was because of me. I was social and strategic enough to help him out. I didn’t have a lot of trust in either Calypso or Jordan and felt Jordan would be more loyal to me which was the case. He played a solid physical game but that is never my go to in a game.

We each had our own journey and struggled at different phases of the game and both overcame the issues we had in the game. I just personally feel I played hard from the get go and lost a little traction at the beginning of the jury but regained it at final 7 and ran to the f2
1459 days 2 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Billy: “Shelli Poole”

Julian: “Mark Jansen”

Anthony: “Victor Arroyo”

Silver: “Bayleigh Dayton”

Ashanti: “Elissa Slater”

Jake: “Natalie Negrotti”

Calypso: “Haleigh Broucher”

Absol: “Rachel Riley”

Vlad: “Janelle Pierzina”
1459 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Finale time!
1459 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
https://media1.tenor.com/images/eb3e54559da86d9dd118c7c887d6860e/tenor.gif?itemid=11022183
1459 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Ok so tonight will be:
- Winner Reveal
- I'll ask some qs, you guys can ask some in return
- Season / Winner rankings
- Awards
- Added to VL, nom table posted etc.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!