This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Power of Veto 11

Topic » S9: Power of Veto 11

1483 days 2 hours ago
J2999
1483 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Checkin Open
1483 days 2 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
hello
1483 days 2 hours ago
Rousso
hey
1483 days 2 hours ago
Absol
hiiii
1483 days 2 hours ago
Vlad21
Hey hey
1483 days 2 hours ago
Calypso
Hi
1483 days 2 hours ago
Rousso
will i continue my veto lose streak? stay tuned to find out.
1483 days 2 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called “PLACE YOUR BETS” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, I will state a task. Then an order will be randomised (an order to be used for the entire game), where you will take it in turns to bid on the task. Whether this be decreasing or increased bidding -- the task will state which of these it is.,

When you no longer think you can meet the target required, you can opt out from bidding. Regardless, you have 1 minute since the last person bid or you will be folding immediately for the round.

Once only one player is left in the bidding, that player will compete in that task, needing to meet the amount they bid they could.

If a player is SUCCESSFUL, they will score 2 points. If a player is UNSUCCESSFUL, all other players will score 1 point.

The first houseguest to score 7 points will win the Power of Veto.

Should for any reason a tie occur, then all players within that tie will have one more round, or however many more rounds are necessary until there is one winner.

Any questions?
1483 days 2 hours ago
Calypso
well i might as well give up now but i'm ready
1483 days 2 hours ago
Absol
ok r
1483 days 2 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
okay tis confused
1483 days 2 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
but ready
1483 days 2 hours ago
J2999
ORDER:

Absolita
Calypso
Megan
Jordan
Vlad
1483 days 2 hours ago
Absol
why exactly am i going first
1483 days 2 hours ago
J2999
Round 1:

How many profile links to users of a specified color level could you mail me (in one mail) within 2 minutes?

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!