This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Power of Veto 7

Topic » S9: Power of Veto 7

1488 days 19 hours ago
J2999
1488 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Checkin open
1488 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/YBe4JtU.gif
1488 days 19 hours ago
LovelyKiss
hi
1488 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
here
1488 days 19 hours ago
Calypso
hey
1488 days 19 hours ago
Rousso
hey
1488 days 19 hours ago
Vlad21
hi
1488 days 19 hours ago
Absol
Hey.
1488 days 19 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
hi
1488 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Playing:
Absolita
Megan
Vlad

Ashanti
Silver
Jordan <--- Megan's choice
1488 days 19 hours ago
J2999
This Power of Veto competition is called “OTEV” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, I will be testing your knowledge of the competitions so far this season. This will be done as I will describe a competition competed in so far this season in a two-line overview.

You will then need to MAIL me the name of the COMPETITION I was describing. This may be a former Head of Household competition or a Power of Veto competition.

Each round the LAST player to mail the correct answer will be eliminated.

For the FINAL ROUND, I will be describing two competitions. The first one will be done the same as all previous rounds so you will understand the gist of it, but when you mail me the first answer, I will then MAIL YOU BACK with the second competition description of the round, and it will be the first houseguest to have correctly answered the second competition name of that round who wins.

Each round will have a time cap of 3 minutes, bar the last round. Any player to have NOT sent within the time limit will be automatically eliminated, regardless of how many houseguests that eliminates.

Any questions?
1488 days 19 hours ago
J2999
Round 1 coming up...
1488 days 19 hours ago
Absol
hold on.
1488 days 19 hours ago
J2999
ROUND 1:

This Power of Veto competition was a race around the world,
Capital cities, map outlines, after part 1 the 3 lowest scorers got hurled.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!