This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7: Finale

Topic » S7: Finale

1704 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
tris dont let pokepat disability shame you!. you go girl *fist bumps*
1704 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
I'm not winning
1704 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://i.imgur.com/b9FjxGt.gif
1704 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
I don't get it
1704 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
Tris, I just have a statement.

Tris, I have a lot of respect for you, seeing you play the game at a handicap. You should have been the most immature person this season, and you got no where close to that, so congratulations. However with that being said, my life is not a charity case and I will not vote for you simply because it was harder for you to get here. You were quite annoying to deal with on a strategic sense because you didn’t make moves that benefitted yourself.

Birks,

I think you played an amazing game. I don’t think you ever kissed anyone’s ass. I didn’t think it would be possible for you to make finals with this cast. You played all three parts of the game well. The question I have for you won’t determine my vote, or probably anyone else’s vote, so please don’t lie as I don’t believe there is a point. It is more a question out of curiosity from me.

Were you throwing competitions throughout the first half of the game? Because you were able to beat one of the best at challenges on the website (Jacob) multiple times (i think) near the late game and it surprised me.
1704 days 2 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks,

I think you played an amazing game. I don’t think you ever kissed anyone’s ass. I didn’t think it would be possible for you to make finals with this cast. You played all three parts of the game well. The question I have for you won’t determine my vote, or probably anyone else’s vote, so please don’t lie as I don’t believe there is a point. It is more a question out of curiosity from me.

Were you throwing competitions throughout the first half of the game? Because you were able to beat one of the best at challenges on the website (Jacob) multiple times (i think) near the late game and it surprised me.

First off, thank you so much for asking me a question and considering the fact that I am an option to vote for. I appreciate your comments especially, because I really admire your social game more than anyone else's.

I'm going to be honest here. I tried to win every single veto competition I played in, and I was beat fair and square. But in the first SIX HOH competitions, I had no intention of winning, because I would be targeted had I won any of them. I did throw some of those competitions, but I probably wouldn't have won them had I tried.

I was definitely shocked and proud that I was able to beat Jacob in comps because he was a BEAST. 3/4 of the HOH's I won were mental comps based on this game and I STUDIED so hard on multiple occasions and that's how I won those HOH's.

TYSM for your question and the compliments <3
1703 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
Tris & Birks,

Congratulations on making final two! You both should be proud of yourselves for making it to this point in the game, no matter the outcome.

As much as I applaud you for getting here Tris, I do not think you put the time, effort, or dedication in this game as the person sitting next to you.

Birks, you have been my ride or die ever since this game started, and I am so proud of you for playing a hard, dedicated game and making it from a returnee underdog to a potential winner sitting in the final two. I know you always fought hard to stay in this game and you made it this far on your own game, not anyone else's.

Either way, the season is DONE! Hasta la vista Big Brother 7, I am waving g-o-o-d-b-y-e.
1703 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
TYSM Patrick, love you <33333
Whether I am losing to a bitter jury or not, we overcame the odds and I'm so proud of us. Thank you so much for being an amazing ally and friend <3
1703 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
Nicky it was a strategic move to keep u over Kelly as opposed to getting rid of u because ultimately I thought Kelly could win out her way to this point
1703 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
And not just because everyone else was doing that same thing
1703 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
Tris was in minority from day 1 and used adaptability and social gameplay to make it this far. I’m sick of seeing people disrespect him and his gameplay. He was a serious player and deserves respect
1703 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Finale about to start!
1703 days 7 hours ago
MrBird
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3IUDQiEkmfcXbwjC2e/giphy.gif
1703 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
Here to lose
1703 days 7 hours ago
Birks4444
im ready to lose

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!