This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6: Finale

Topic » S6: Finale

1751 days ago
Haykee
❤️❤️
1751 days ago
BigBrotherDonny
Logan king
1751 days ago
BBMeganNicole
Next is the award for VILLAIN of the season.

Gabe easy
1751 days ago
BBMeganNicole
but Gabriel was so hated by most
1751 days ago
J2999
The award for VILLAIN of the season goes to....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Brandon R. / brandonrichie!

Brandon called like 4 house meetings, as early as week 2, to call someone out, or to pin the house against someone just because they felt like it. If there was drama, odds say Brandon was involved in it! But yeah the amount of calling out Brandon did etc just made it impossible to reward this to anyone else.
1751 days ago
brandonrichie
https://media1.tenor.com/images/b7051117d8eb7135e1247f609c0a13a9/tenor.gif?itemid=12336019
1751 days ago
J2999
Next is PLAYER of the season, all except Will I. are eligible.
1751 days ago
MrBird
Gabriel is the true villain from inside the game, but Brandon had the 100% villain edit
1751 days ago
Haykee
Brandon we slayed.
1751 days ago
J2999
The award for PLAYER of the season goes to....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Christian B. / Christian_!

Christian dominated throughout, in comps and strategy. Being nominated a total of 1 time and never a final nominee, equally considering he had to only win his way off the block that 1 time, it really could only go to him. Hands down one of the very best to play the series!
1751 days ago
Christian_
Christian dominated throughout, in comps and strategy. Being nominated a total of 1 time and never a final nominee, equally considering he had to only win his way off the block that 1 time, it really could only go to him. Hands down one of the very best to play the series!
1751 days ago
Haykee
T Brandon.

Congrats Christian.
1751 days ago
J2999
Finally, we have host's favorite player.

Raul and I each have one to give out, though I'm pretty sure we have the same person!
1751 days ago
J2999
Not sure if Raul is here so i'll reveal mine :3
1751 days ago
MrBird
.-. ok i guess we wait for james' fave woo

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!