This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14: Head of Household 9

Topic » S14: Head of Household 9

1048 days 7 hours ago
J2999
1048 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Checkin Open
1048 days 7 hours ago
abstractjay
checking in from ruined palace even though i know i can't play
1048 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
hiii
1048 days 7 hours ago
varlto
hi...
1048 days 7 hours ago
sosyomomma
hi
1048 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi
1048 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Here:

Eddie
Alvaro
Drew
Zach
1048 days 7 hours ago
J2999
This Head of Household competition is called “Count-Me Count-Off” and here’s how it works:

In this competition, you will be provided with a board of different shapes; circles, squares, and triangles.

There are four players, so you will be divided into two pairs. Each round, two houseguests will face-off, and when each board is posted, you will be given three possible answers, in the form of letters A, B, C.

For example, you may be provided this board:

https://imgur.com/TCxoYmO.gif

Do more circles or squares appear?
A. Circles
B. Squares
C. Equal

If you think more CIRCLES appear, you will post the letter A or the word ‘circles’. If you think more SQUARES appear you will post the letter B or the word ‘squares’. If you think there is an EQUAL amount of circles and squares you will post the letter C or the word ‘equal’.

So, in this situation, the correct answer would be B, Squares.

Note: As sometimes it will be TRIANGLES, make sure the letter corresponds to the correct answer before you post.

Note 2: Should you post a letter AND word, and them be CONTRASTING, EG if you posted ‘A. Square’ in the example I provided, I will take the LETTER you said, not the word.

If you post first and are correct, you will score a point. First player to win 2 of 3 rounds will advance to the final round.

If you post first and are incorrect, your opponent will score the point.

The two winners will then face off in one final best-of-three round, where first to win two rounds will become the new Head of Household

Any questions?
1048 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Matchup 1:
Alvaro vs Eddie

Matchup 2:
Drew vs Zach
1048 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
honestly...safety for safety y'all?
1048 days 7 hours ago
varlto
ok
1048 days 7 hours ago
sosyomomma
sure
1048 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Alvaro and Eddie let me know when you guys are ready!
1048 days 7 hours ago
NicoleF
im ready
1048 days 7 hours ago
varlto
im ready !

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!