This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale!

Topic » Finale!

2119 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
QUESTION 5:

Was an eviction cancelled BEFORE or AFTER the 50/50 twist claimed it's first victim?
2119 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Mich buzzed in with After

Jay buzzed in with After

Sebastian buzzed in with Nothing

The correct answer is After.

Mich & Jay Score!

SCOREBOARD:
Mich - 4
Jay - 3
Sebastian - 0

AFTER A CLOSE FIRST ROUND, CONGRATULATIONS MICH YOU HAVE WON HOH PART 1 AND WILL ADVANCE TO PART 2!

Jay & Sebastian, I will post the non-live Part 2 soon!
2119 days 19 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
YAY <3
2119 days 19 hours ago
Jaychris
will it be today or tomorrow
2119 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Today but it won't be live
2119 days 19 hours ago
Jaychris
okay cool
2119 days 19 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
and the 3rd part? bc i think i could make it tomorrow but not thursday
2119 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
The third part may be non-live too depending. However, it won't be a 24 hours deadline. Probably 12
2119 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Jay and Sebastian, it is now time for HOH Part 2. The winner will move onto Part 3 to face Mich. The loser will become a nominee!

This HOH is called Memory and here's how it works.

I'm sure we've all played the classic childhood game of memory! If not, here's how it works. There is a deck of cards and among that mix every photo appears twice. Your goal is to match every card with it's replica in the fastest time.

Unlike the child's game with apples and dogs, these cards have the faces of those whom you may have betrayed in this game, AKA the Jury!

Whoever has the fastest time will win! Please send me a screenshot of your time. If you can't screenshot then try saving your score on the website. If you can't do that then just send me your time but let's have that be Option C.

Try and keep it to 1 submission but you can send multiple and i'll just count the best score.

I'll give until midnight but can give an extension if you guys want one.

LINK: https://matchthememory.com/MJFBB4

Any Questions?
2118 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Jay & Sebastian both submitted early so thank you to them!

Jay submitted a time of.....0:48

Sebastian submitted a time of....0:21

WHICH MEANS CONGRATULATIONS SEBASTIAN YOU HAVE MOVED ONTO HOH PART 3!

Jay, unfortunately this means you are a final nominee
2118 days 23 hours ago
Jaychris
wow
2118 days 22 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
so when is the 3rd part?
2118 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
It'll be non-live, posted at 6, with a midnight deadline
2118 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sebastian & Mich, it is now time for Part 3 of the final HOH. The winner of this will secure themselves a spot in the final 2 and they will also decide who is sitting there with them.

This HOH is called "Jury Thoughts" and here's how it works.

I have asked all of the jury questions about their time in the game. Now, I will will send you both, in Tengaged mail, the questions they were asked. You must accurately guess how the selected juror finished the statement. There will be 4 like that. The other 4 will be guessing which juror said what.

Whoever gets the most correct will win! There will be a tiebreaker just in case.

If I suspect any form of cheating it'll result in a penalty that will probably cost you winning the whole game!

You'll have until midnight to submit your answers. I will send them out by 6!
2118 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'll extend the deadline

open group

MJF Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!