This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning and Final Speeches

Topic » Jury Questioning and Final..

2105 days 8 hours ago
Java9044
Jackson and Cory, you each have a chance to try and persuade the jurors into voting for you to win. You can post your speech whenever you'd like. Also, jurors, you have the chance to ask the final 2 any questions you want. Congratulations and good luck, Cory and Jackson! :)
2105 days 8 hours ago
Bjorn
So question for both of you: What would you say is your biggest move?
2105 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Jackson: You took the cowards way out and voted me out even though we had a final two deal. Why should I even consider voting you and not be bitter?
Cory:You floated and that's a fact, my question to you is what is your biggest regret?
To both of you, compare each juror to a real big brother player. Failure to do both will result in you not getting my vote.
2105 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Cory: Why did you say you didn't deserve ? I think you should at least try to say why you deserve, because if you are on f2 i think you made it . You weren't a big target throughout this game and tha'ts why you prolly sit here.

Karmaron: I have a feeling you and Mel controlled this house since day 1. Is it true you had a deal with everyone in this game, cause this is how i feel about oyu
2105 days 6 hours ago
CrystalNight98
My question to both of you.

~What is love?~
2105 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Seems like you both had deals with everyone. Not a good look. Even more reason to vote for Cory now.

Cory may had floated but at least he didn't make deals with everyone.
2105 days 5 hours ago
Karmaron72
Josh: My biggest move was probably asking Mel to use the veto on me during the week you went out (instead the special power was used). Mel nailed that move, but I still needed to remain loyal to her so she’d keep me safe and take me off the block. You were also a massive threat to me, as you didn’t win any competitions yet manoeuvred yourself so effectively through each round.
And of course, getting Logan out was a big move
2105 days 5 hours ago
Karmaron72
Jackson: You took the cowards way out and voted me out even though we had a final two deal. Why should I even consider voting you and not be bitter
Logan. You’re such a kind, loyal and friendly person, and I have honestly really enjoyed our time working together not only in this game, but in other games. But that’s exactly why I had to get you out. You played such a great game and you’re so well liked. You were a threat to me. That’s the honest truth
2105 days 5 hours ago
Karmaron72
Jae: Idk probably Cody (BB19): To me you were threatening, hence why I backdoored you, plus you won the first HoH
Luca: Jessie Kowalski? Great at laying low
Josh: Shelly Moore: Absolutely amazing floater game, kinda got twistfucked. You probably would have won if it weren’t for Pandora’s Box
Crystal: Donny Thompson: Great underdog, kept getting nominated but you stuck around. Plus you’re super nice.
Mel: Eric Stein? Just an overall beast at the game
Alex: McCrae Olson
Logan: Hayden/Drew: Super super likeable and socially savvy
2105 days 5 hours ago
Karmaron72
Karmaron: I have a feeling you and Mel controlled this house since day 1. Is it true you had a deal with everyone in this game, cause this is how i feel about oyu
1 hour 26 min ago

This is quite the opposite. Rather than having deals with everyone, I had deals with no one. I was close with you (I was your only vote to stay when you were evicted), Mel and Logan particularly. I was fortunate that Mel won a lot of HoH’s to keep me safe. I always tried to talk to others in order to keep myself safe, but I never really had a proper alliance (even with Mel and Logan)
2105 days 5 hours ago
WaffleMan
Sorry for not answering questions, I just got back from soccer camp.

Josh (Bjorn... I think???): What would you say is your biggest move?

I didn’t make very many moves actually. I mean, the only really things I did was: Get nominated, make an alliance with crystal, and make an alliance with Mel (but I don’t think it went to far tbh). That’s all I got to say

Hoops/Logan (lhooper): You floated and that’s a fact, my question to you is what’s your biggest regret?

Well, my biggest regret is not trying to control the game nearing the end, instead I just floated the whole way.

Luca (LiukBB): A question, my copy paste stopped working :(

I don’t know why I deserve to be here. Everybody who voted to save me, the 6 times I was nominated, if it weren’t for them I would not be here right now. That being said I still don’t deserve to be here, I searched deep and cannot find a reason why.

Crystal (CrystalNight) What is love?

It is life :)
2105 days 3 hours ago
Karmaron72
Crystal: What is love?

Love is a beautiful thing that can transcend and transform. We should all have a semblance of love to achieve happiness
2105 days 2 hours ago
me2013
#censorship...... why did you delete my post?
2105 days 1 hour ago
Java9044
No revealing your jury vote publicly! :)
2104 days 21 hours ago
CrystalNight98
I'm salty that neither of you replied with "Baby don't hurt me" :/
2104 days 16 hours ago
Karmaron72
Okay y'all
I played a really hard, cutthroat game. And if I offended anyone on a personal level, I'm truly sorry and I'll make it up to you in the future.
I won 3 HoH's and 3 Vetoes. The two times I was nominated I saved myself. I talked with a lot of you on a strategic level. And I worked damn hard to get here. While Cory is equally deserving, he took an easier path to the end.
Please don't base your decision on being angry. Base it on who played the best game

open group

Java and Chicken's BB Season 1 (DAY 58)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!