This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5 - LW Nom - Sacrafices must be made in order to be the Alpha

Topic » Week 5 - LW Nom - Sacrafices..

2154 days 15 hours ago
Thepermanentone
All auction prizes were mailed out! If you have ANY questions about your prize, be sure to ask. Many of them have required times that they must be submitted by in order to activate a power.

Also, next competition will be hosted by your WONDERFUL co-host, James. Be sure you're including him in all correspondence. This will take place tomorrow evening.

You're LW nomination is due by 8AM EST. if needed, there will be a tie breaker comp in the afternoon. Otherwise, the LW vs PACK comp will happen in the evening.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Send in your LW nominations and confessionals. PYN on this topic for a question.
2154 days 14 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Hunter
2154 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler
2154 days 10 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jimmy
2154 days 5 hours ago
Dylangover1
dylan
2153 days 23 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hunter:
You narrowly made it to council. How does that feel and what do you think is the reasoning the vote was so close (3-2)? Also, is that why you went for the immunity in the auction?

Zyler:
Now that we are down to f7, how do you feel about your pack mates? Are we down to good competitors only, or are there still a few weak links hanging around?

Jimmy:
Knowing that council has officially started, does that change your gameplay at all?

Dylan:
Are you nervous at all about what these mystery items from the auction could be?
2153 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler:
Now that we are down to f7, how do you feel about your pack mates? Are we down to good competitors only, or are there still a few weak links hanging around?

Honestly I think we have the strongest 7 possible for this cast. I don't really see any weak links and I think we're all on equal grounds.
2153 days 22 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Hunter:
You narrowly made it to council. How does that feel and what do you think is the reasoning the vote was so close (3-2)? Also, is that why you went for the immunity in the auction?

I feel good about being safe and I feel bad for Cody because he was active. The think the vote was close because I got lucky. That is why I went for the immunity and I’m glad I am garaunteed to be in the final 6.
2153 days 21 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Alright...with 3 votes...the new Lone Wolf is.
Jack S.

The pack vs LW competition will take place at 7PM tonight and will be hosted by James (J2999)!

It will not be a live competition, and while it is not required to win, it would be beneficial for everyone to be there at the start of the game.

Thanks everyone!
2153 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
Knowing that council has officially started, does that change your gameplay at all?

I think people will be looking to build their resumes and it pays to be more vigilant.
2153 days 14 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Idk if the Comp is in this forum but here
2153 days 14 hours ago
J2999
It's coming one moment

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!