This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 - LW vs The Pack Comp - Scattergories STOP

Topic » Week 3 - LW vs The Pack Comp -..

2145 days 22 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Hello pack members! I am posting this now so that you can read up on the comp. However, the first category will NOT be posted until after 8PM EST as that is when this comp was scheduled to start.

This game is called Scattergories STOP

For this competition, I will post a category at my preselected times (which are unknown to all players) over the next 24 hours. There will be 8 categories in total. The pack members will then post something that fits in the category I have posted. You CANNOT repeat anything already said within that category. Each answer is worth 1 point. Each category will also have 1 “bomb” answer though that has been provided to me by the Lone Wolf. If that item is named by a pack member, instead of gaining a point for the pack, the pack member will LOSE a point. Bomb answers will not be announced until after the competition is over.

The job of the Lone Wolf is to post STOP as soon as possible after each category is posted. Once STOP is posted by the Lone Wolf, no other answers will be accepted from that category.

After the last category is “stop”ped or after 24 hours, whichever happens first, the points will be added up and the bomb points will be subtracted. In the end, if the pack scores 40 points or more, then the pack wins.

Dylan has been given a list of the categories that will be posted and is picking 1 answer from each category to be a "bomb" answer. If Dylan does not respond with answers before 8PM EST, I will pick them myself before the first category is posted and I will share them with James and Dylan to ensure fairness for everyone.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Otherwise, whether you are the Lone Wolf or a pack member, be on the lookout for the category posts!
2145 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ooooo this sounds fun
2145 days 18 hours ago
CrystalNight98
how many answers can be given per person per category?
2145 days 17 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Great question Crystal! Thank you for asking. Each person can give 1 answer per category. Thanks for making me clarify that!
2145 days 17 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Keep in mind, not counting any bombs, only half of the pack has to beat Dylan to answer every question.

With that in mind, Dylan, keep in mind that you only have to beat half of the pack every time in order to win.

It's kind of a glass half full, half empty situation ;)
2145 days 17 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Did I psych anyone out when they saw I posted? Haha ;)
2145 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Smh yes
2145 days 17 hours ago
Thepermanentone
CATEGORY: Fast Food Chains
2145 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
McDonalds
2145 days 16 hours ago
CrystalNight98
Arbys
2145 days 16 hours ago
It1002
Jack in the Box
2145 days 15 hours ago
CopperTribe
Wendy's :p
2145 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
Stop
2145 days 12 hours ago
Thepermanentone
CATEGORY : Berries
2145 days 7 hours ago
Thepermanentone
James (J2999) may also be posting categories just as a heads up!

CATEGORY: Green Vegetables
2145 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
spinach

open group

Running with the Wolves

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!