This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast / Tribe Reveal

Topic » Cast / Tribe Reveal

2118 days 16 hours ago
M_Davis1998
Beginning within the hour
2118 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Too early I'm gonna go to sleep but gl to all :)
2118 days 16 hours ago
TMAN54445
HERE
2118 days 16 hours ago
jmctwin
I’m here, but I’m running to the store. Can’t wait!
2118 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*A helicopter flies in*

Last season, 20 people embarked on the ultimate journey! Surviving for 39 days, all while voting each other out in the ultimate strategy game! 18 people are about to embark on a similar journey tonight! Today, we are in Haiti for the 2nd Season of Michael's Survivor!
2118 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*9 people walk up wearing Blue*

Malachy K (MalachyK13)
Jared C. (Jmctwin)
Jay H. (Peterparker16)
Logan R. (Chillium)
JJ H (Moviedude)
Josh D. (Joshbb17)
Sameed A. (Sameed27)
Tristyn A. (TMAN54445)
Denny G. (Dennison)

You are the "Dlo" tribe! Dlo meaning "water" in Haitian. You will wear Blue!
2118 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
*9 people walk up wearing Red*

Josh W. (Jwbrine)
Tim M. (Lionsden121)
Madi S. (Maddog16)
JJ M. (spintacularspinda)
Brady S. (CoachWade)
Julian W. (Thesexiestdude990)
Giannis A. (Antetokounmpo)
Nathan F. (Lovelife)
Jay M. (Jaybirdnifty)

You are the "Ponpye" tribe! Ponpye meaning "fire" in Haitian. You will wear Red!
2118 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
You will now embark on a 39 day journey! Surviving the elements and voting each other out until only 1 remains.

39 days! 18 People! 1 Survivor!
2118 days 15 hours ago
M_Davis1998
For this season, there is no "twist" per say, but things will be popping up throughout the season.

I will be hiding idols on the first (first they ever posted) blogs of users on tengaged. After you win an immunity challenge, you will get a clue to the idol. If you find the idol, you need to mail me or skype message me with a screenshot or link. If you are first, i will let you know. If you are not first, ill also let you know.

If you do not vote at a tribal council, you will receive a self vote! If you receive 3 self votes, you will be removed from the game!

Due to my unknown plans for tonight, the immunity challenge will be posted tomorrow night at about 9pm EST. If something changes, i will let everyone know.

If you have NOT added me on skype yet, please do so! My skype name is on my profile! I will be making tribe and cast chats soon. There will not be challenges as of now, but that is where you will be getting information about the game. I try to mail everyone on tengaged, but skype is the easiest way to inform everyone.

Good Luck to you all!
2118 days 14 hours ago
jmctwin
Wow! Let’s do it!
2118 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Hey tribe! For Skype just search Brady Spaulding and I’d love to talk to you guys.
2118 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey everyone! My Tengaged username is also my skype if anyone wants to chat!
2118 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hey y'all

Skype is Thnksfrthmmrs. (Period included)
2118 days 10 hours ago
moviedude
2118 days 8 hours ago
chillum

hey all
2118 days 6 hours ago
spintacularspinda
It should be called "J" island. We have two JJs and two Jays

open group

Michael's Survivor Haiti - Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!