This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2, Episode 1 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Season 2, Episode 1 -..

2157 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello models,
It's amazing to be back for another season of Lena's Next Top Model.
In this photoshoot our aim was to take the best shot of us with water for our chosen charity of the episode, WaterAid.

Best of luck!
2157 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
Xania - This is a very beautiful photo. Your make up really pops and adds to the quite a simple photo. The pose is very beautiful. Good job.
Crystal - I love the outfit, it's very business woman like. I would have liked to have seen something done differently with the hair though. The water element adds a bit of fun to the photo.
Jinsoul - First off, that scenery is beautiful. Secondly, the dress is gorgeous. Thirdly, the pose is breathtaking. I love everything!
Suzana - This photo is giving me a bit of a dead bride vibe and even though it's creepy, it's good. The addition of the flowers take the photo to the next level.
Marcos - What I like about you being in this competition is that you bring something completely different, you're not a model but you appreciate the beauty behind it. With this photo I love the concept, you've put the main focus on the scenery with you as the secondary element which I admit I would have wished to be the other way round but it's a good photo.
Ali - I like, no love the rocks in this photo. It's adding another element to a good photo. The pose and dress are amazing. I really like this photo as a whole.
Mitchell - This photo is ridiculously beautiful. It's a little Instagramish but it works. Everything is beautiful. Well done.
Dylan - I would have preferred to have seen more of the body, it would have added more depth to the photo. I want to like this photo but unfortunately I don't.
Sandy - At first I was drawn to the face, I actually forgot to look anywhere else then had a mini freakout because I didn't think there was water. The make up is captivating that it steals the image. I can't look at anything else because I cant take my eyes of it.
Coryn - I was waiting for a wave shot like this and girl you chose the right one. The pose is beautiful, swim suit and face. Awesome job!
2157 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
Xania - Wow, great photo, really sexy and sophisticated, I love your makeup and how you are in the water, but does this really capture the emotion? Shouldn't it be a little more sad? Good job anyways.

Crystal - Amazing! I love this photo, your outfit is amazing, and the water in this picture, great, there is a scent of saddness, which makes this photo great.

Jinsoul - I get what you were going for, but, this photo hasn't completely captured the "WaterAid", it is a beautiful photo either way , the dress, the water, the background , beautiful.

Suzanna - Wow, just wow, this is what I call a great photoshoot, this looks like something Lena Rose would model for vogue, and make it to the top cover, definetely one of my favourites.

Marcos - Hm, interesting, it does include water, good job, but I don't like this photo, it's too edited, not grasping the theme, just , not working, but you can improve overtime, I believe that

Mitchell - Hm, cute photo, you look great, but the theme wasn't grasped, you could have put a darker filter over it, it would have been amazing. Not a bad job.

Ali - Yassss, I'm living for this photo, your outfit is nice and simple, and you look amazing, your surroundigs are great! GREAT job.

Dylan - Stunning, nothing bad to say about this, captures the emotion, great pose, the reflection in the water, a favourite this week. <3

Sandy - Great improvement from last season, you look amazing and your makeup is too, I can't say anything bad, apart from the fact that your mascara is lumpy, I love it anyways.

Coryn - Good job, not the worst, not the best, I like it, your facial expression is the best this week, for the theme at least, but the rest isn't really working, good job <3
2156 days 2 hours ago
channele123oberlin
Xania, I love this photo, your lipstick makes this photo POP, good job this week, love it.
Crystal, I don't hate this, you tried and succeeded, not the best but stillam living for it.
Jinsoul, GREAT, AMAZING, STUNNING, SHOWSTOPPING, COMPLETELY UNIQUE, NEVER THE SAME, COMPLETELY UNAFRAID TO REFERENCE OR NOT REFERENCE, PUT IT IN A BLENDER, EAT IT, SHIT ON IT , VOMIT ON IT, GIVE BIRTH TO IT , JUST YASSSSS
Suzzana, Looks really basic, like something from getty images.
Marcos, I like it, it's different, which draws me in.
Mithcell, Love it, can't say anything bad.
Ali,Great job, love the the outfit, but the shoes are a little tacky, good job anyways.
Dylan, GOOD! I love the reflection in the river or whatever it is, keep it up and you might win!
Sandy,FAVOURITE SORRY JIN, JUST AMAZING, KEEP GOING <3
Coryn, Sexyyyyy, love it, cute outfit, and the waves hit you ust at the right time!
2156 days 1 hour ago
SeongWoo
Thank you judges!
2156 days 1 hour ago
Ajathekween
Yay
2155 days 21 hours ago
Aquali
Im feeling good about this thank you judges
2154 days 22 hours ago
Dylangover1
I am feeling good about this in previous ntm games I am normally 1st to go but I think I am at lest safe
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody, I understand it is a bit of a stupid time to do the results but this is the only time I am able too.

So the first announcement is that unfortunately Ella (Shadowman) was unable to vote so stand in judge Liam Norris has stepped in.
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
So I will announce the models which are safe... all scoring 27
Suzanna (Kisa), Coryn (zh1999) and Ali (Aquali)
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
Safe with the high score of 32..
Xania (Ajathekween)
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
Safe with the low score is.
Dylan (Dylangover1) with the score of 26
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
We now have our top 3...
Mitchell, Jinsoul and Sandy
The winner is Jinsoul (SeongWoo) with the score of 36..
Sandy (MIchelle990) with the score of 34 and Mitchell (coolKat) with the score of 35. You are both safe!
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
Safe but members of the bottom 3 is
Marcos (marcos3) with the score of 23
and...
Crystal (Rubes) with the score of 25
2154 days 4 hours ago
LenaRose
Which means the model eliminated is
Jen (cookie_13), with the score of 0 after not submitting a photo.
2154 days 4 hours ago
SeongWoo
Woahhhh
Thank you judges!!!

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!