This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 4 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 4 - Critiques and..

2197 days 15 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody,
this week the photoshoot was to be yourself. The photo and 3 questions was about why you want to model and letting me know a bit about you.
I'm sorry for forgetting to mention but the two lowest scoring models will be eliminated.
2197 days 15 hours ago
LenaRose
Stormer - I think your photo is beautiful, it shows me that you're interested into different cultures or definitely the Manga type Korean culture. I appreciate the fact that you see modelling as an art, I like the fact you explained your reasoning behind your usage of drag queens (Aja). I like your comment to question two also. You have a really good idea for the shoot!
Mike - All though you looked handsome in your photo it didn't tell me much about you. Your reasoning as to why you want to model is very beautiful and is the case for a lot of models. I would have loved a more in depth explanation behind question two. I like the idea of this shoot however it doesn't strike me as a next top model shoot.
Tiffany - With the photo I can see quite a lot, I can see the timidness and the fear of judgement within facial expression and the hand to the chin, however with the tattoo and clothing I can see your urge to scream "THIS IS ME" (The Greatest Showman reference ;)). Your answer too question one made me cry, I was that weird bullied kid too. The reasoning is beautiful, we need models like you to go against the medias ideological model. I like answer two also, it's simple yet it's what most people need. The nude shoot is good in a way for expression of being you however I do dislike it as it can leave some people feeling vulnerable.
Lavender - The photo is quite simple but beautiful, you have an amazing awareness of your body and where it's placed. I like the fact you want to model however you're in a business full of judgement. You're getting it now. I really don't think you understood question two, if you did I really dislike the answer. I love the theme!
Ebony - You have a really pretty photo and I love the clothing, the pose is very flattering and pretty. However I don't get to know anything about you in the photo. I like the fact you want to get out of the environment you live in. I like your answer to number two however I dislike how you subconsciously assumed them to be female. Love the idea of the shoot, keep your eyes peeled.
Moira - I think your photo is very beautiful, simple and very effective. I like both of your answers for question one and two, it explains what you would do and think but leaving it simple. I like the idea of that theme, it would show real simplicity but thorough hard work.
Jessica - I love your photo, it really shows simple beauty and I like the fact that you're in the sun. It reminds me a lot of late night walks in the sun. The reasoning behind you want to become a model is nice and the answer to number two is quite nice, it's simple but is effective. I like the idea of the photoshoot.
Mikaela - I like the pose, it compliments your face but I dislike the hat and material on the face. But then in contrast I see the reasoning behind it and I like it! It explains everything about this photo and why you want to model. The answer to number two is beautiful, honestly I love it! I love the theme you have said, it would be amazing!!
Kylie - I love the photo, it's very simple and beautiful. I love your answer to number one, it's very sincere and heartfelt. Answer two is very sweet and has a lot of emotion. I like the idea of 3 also!
Elissa - Girl... The photo is terrible, like honestly the second worse I've seen all season! The answers were disgusting. I can't say anything more while being respectful.
Clementine - The pose in the photo is really lacking however I like the clothing. I love your answers for one and two, that's the right answer to the question that I was looking for, amazing. I really like your theme idea also.
2197 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
thank you
2197 days 15 hours ago
Cookie_13
Lena, I didn't understand Question 2
2197 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
Thank you so much Lena <3
2197 days 15 hours ago
Ajathekween
Few
2197 days 15 hours ago
LenaRose
I'll give Foxy 20 minutes to judge as then the initial post is 24 hours then I will start with the results
2197 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
gtg now
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
- ANNOUNCEMENT -
So Camila Shay (FoxyWinters) has not sent her scores to me, so after searching... none stop for 20 minutes!
I welcome back
Liam Norris as a guest judge
2197 days 14 hours ago
Elissaxo
expecting to be eliminated
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
It's time to announce the results!
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
So, let's start of positive! Safe from elimination and the two high scorers
Stormer (Ajathekween) and Mikaela (Rubes) with a score of 25!
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
Keeping up with the positive, safe is:
Clementine (girlnextdoor) and Moira (coolKat) with the score of 24
AND
Kylie (patricenka9) with the score of 23
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
We are now left with our 2 highest scorers and our 4 lowest.
Safe with the low score of 15 is

Mike (plottwister1)
2197 days 14 hours ago
plottwister1
always low but safe
2197 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
Now... our winner!
Ebony! (twoshawn3), congratulations you're the winner of this shoot with the score of 27!

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!