This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 2 - Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 2 - Critiques and..

2217 days 6 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello fellow judges and models. This week you were told to let your hair down, relax and go to the beach for this weeks photoshoot.
You were informed that one model would be eliminated from the photos submitted and another would be eliminated by you, the fellow models.
Who do you think is safe?
2217 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
gl all
2217 days 6 hours ago
patricenka9
You too :/
2217 days 6 hours ago
plottwister1
Good luck
2217 days 6 hours ago
Ajathekween
Good luck everyone
2217 days 6 hours ago
LenaRose
Jessica - I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! No other comments!
Stormer - Another model where I love EVERYTHING!
Mike - This is an improvement from last week, just please make sure nothing is blocking the photo!
Alpha - I don't like this photo, I think being able to see your face would be an improvement
Rubes - I like this photo, you're giving an amazing swimsuit with the fun element of the Popsicle, well done.
Ebony - You were hoping to make an improvement, I think you did it. This is sexy yet innocent, beautiful!
Moira - You're for sure giving me beauty in this photo, I like almost everything, the only thing I don't like... the hat.
Lavender - I like this! You're not revealing too much skin and it's really beautiful.
Matisse - I love this vintage look, it's nice to see something
Clementine - I think this look is quite elegant. I hate the yellow on the jacket however I like the rest, you're looking very sassy and beautiful.
Kylie - This is beautiful, I love everything. This photo speaks volumes to me as I am a self conscious person where at the beach I do cover up more than almost everyone and this just shows you may be covered, but you can be beautiful and elegant. The pose is amazing.
Tiffany - I like this photo, she looks like she's having a lot of fun! She looks so innocent!
Elissa - SLAY! Your pose, outfit, everything is amazing!
Sandy - I am living for that hair...Very elegant, beautiful... Just amazing in general
2217 days 6 hours ago
patricenka9
Hope me risking won't backfire :( xD
2217 days 6 hours ago
patricenka9
Lena your comment is so beautiful because I can relate <3
2217 days 5 hours ago
Ajathekween
Yay
2217 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
thanks
2217 days 5 hours ago
plottwister1
More results pls
2217 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
I'm trying to get the other judges scores aha
2217 days 5 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Sorry i will give my critiques now
2217 days 5 hours ago
plottwister1
gud
2217 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
Don't be sorry!
2217 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
gotta go in 28mins yas

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!