This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot 1 Critiques and Results

Topic » Photoshoot 1 Critiques and..

2219 days ago
LenaRose
Hello models, this photoshoot you were told to show me how serious you were by showing me your business side.
All judges will post their critiques and then later on tonight, I will reveal which of you are safe, and which of you are the bottom.
2219 days ago
patricenka9
I'm shooketh
2219 days ago
LenaRose
Lavender - Your look gave me modern day meets future woman. The skirt was futuristic to me. I like the look, but does it scream model; not really.
Stormer - Your look didn't business to me, it has a hint but I feel like it didn't meet the objective I hoped. I love that pose though.
Jessica - Good pose.. TICK. Good outfit.. TICK. Good photo.. CROSS.
Kylie - I like this! I'm getting a certain masculinity from this look and it's effective! Also, I would kill for that hair.
Elissa - Masculinity + Femininity = Excellence, and this look embodies that. Well done!
Clementine - I love this look. It's giving me a French secretary vibe that all the workers want, beautiful!
Mikaela - You're not giving me business worker, you're giving me owner. Like you can walk into any place and just get attention, one of the best.
Moira - This is giving me Sherlock Holmes vibes, the design is very complimentary to the skin tone. I like the pose however those shoes and the belt, I really dislike.
Ebony - I only really like the pose on this look. The hair and outfit really make me dislike this photo.
Betty - If I was an employer and my employee came in wearing that she would be sent home. This look is horrible!
Alpha - This look is casual but it really works. I really like everything!
Tiffany - I'm getting serious real housewives vibes and I like it, it's as though you didn't want to be an employee, you wanted to be manager. I like it!
Sandy - I like almost every element, I dislike the waist belt thingy. Your downside this shoot, not being supportive of your fellow models.
Mike - This isn't giving me model. I like the face and suit but I want to see more!
Matisse - YAAASSS! This photo is entrepenuer! You're giving me fierceness! Love it!
2219 days ago
plottwister1
got it
2219 days ago
channele123oberlin
Lavender- I like :), I love your props, they really suit the theme, your face expression is kind of akward, your outfit is nice but looks really secretary style, I expected more of a "boss bitch" look, but overall not bad :)
Stormer- It doesn't fit the theme, you look excellent though, but you don't look serious at all, you look like your about to go clubbing, not very impressed
Jessica- Horrible, I love your outfit, really plain and simple which is sometimes better, but your pose, horrid, and your facial expression, disgusted.
Kylie- I love it, I love the way your hands are in your pocket, really boss like, really serious, can't say anything bad , apart from that horrible tie, but this photo is gorgeous anyways.
Elissa- I love the outfit, I'm in love, definitely would be scared of you since you would be a intimidating boss! The facial expression, interesting, you have a little smirk which makes you see sassy, but also boss like,I love this photo!
Clementine- Stunning, you look georgous, your face expression too, the background, perfect shot, only downside is that the folder in your hand kind of ruins it but bravo!
Mikaela-I love your facial expression, the best oe yet I think, but if you ditched the hat it would be so beautiful, perfect shot Mikaela :)
Moira- That outfit! Beautiful, love the mix of the patterns, your hair is to die for but your face looks a little fish like? Overall good job.
Ebony- Great pose I absoulutely love it, and that facial expression is so serious , perfect, the bad things are the hair and your outfit, if you maybe covered that leg up with some smart pants you would look more professional, and your hair isn't really serious is it, not bad.
Betty- I don't like it, bad outfit, pose and facial expression, I like the hair a little but not impressed, you can do better.
Alpha- Hm, not impressed,really casual, not feeling business at all here, and your laughing, not serious either, not impressed.
Tiffany- Love it! Your hair is perfect and so is your pose with outfit, watch out for your facial expressions next time it looks a little weird :) overall good job
Sandy- I love your outfit, apart from those strapy things, I love your shoes, really make the outfit pop, but, the photo is heavily filtered and you didn't really grasp the theme bussines, and you also have bad relationships with the other models, I don't know how I feel about this photo
Mike- I expected more, you look like your being photographed by the paparazzi, not serious at all, plus your tied isn't tied all the  way up making it look quite scruffy, disappointed.
Matisse- Perfect,your hair really looks like something out of the modern modelling industry, I love this, keep doing what you're doing honey, but get rid of the flower on your blazer, not cute
2219 days ago
patricenka9
Got it.
2218 days 21 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Critiques

-Lavender: Your photo i so good to me!The face is good and is seem to be in movement.
-Stormer: This photo is not business.And we know that you love Aja but choose other thing.To win this you need to risk
-Jessica: The picture is not bad. The only thing I do not like are the letters that are everywhere, they distract me and it is difficult to focus on the model
-Kylie: Your photo is amazing!! The colors, the face, everything is incredible. Even you have risked putting a look that is worn by men in this type of work.
-Elissa: Your photo is good perhaps is not my fav.Is seem very procesed
-Clem: This is so good.Is Taylor Swift but is just so good.Your face,dress and hair are very good and the background make me jump!
-Mikaela: Is very good too.Is a unusual place where the photo is made and the makeup etc is very good
-Moira: I dont know what to say.The posture is very strange and the hair is in your face.
-Ebony: I dont really like this photo.Is good but not my fav.Also im upset becouse everyone is using famous people,perhaps i still dont like it
-Alpha: This photo for me is not very bussiness.Is just a look that i can wear in my daily live.Your face is so natural
-Tiffany: Ok is a famous girl but I love it!The posture and the face are so good but is not so much bussines
-Sany: WOW.Your face seems to be made up by gold.I just amazing and i dont now what to say
-Mike: Sorry but i dont think you are prepare for this.You dont show us your look to help us with the bussiness theme and your face is not the best
-Betty
-Matisse: So good.Is glamorus and for me one of the best photos.Well done
2218 days 21 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Betty-I think is good.Next time find a photo.It could be better
2218 days 16 hours ago
abi12
Lavender - This photo gives a modern day twist on business women. The photo also does not scream out model when you first look at it.
Stormer- The outfit is not exactly a business look more of like a going out at night look. But I loved the colour.
Jessica- The outfit you chose screamed out business and you had a good pose but next time choose a different photo next time.
Kylie-The outfit for me kind of screams out school uniform more than business but I love the pose.
Elissa-You have chosen a more masculine look but maybe choose a different background next time.
Clementine-I love the vibe of this photo. it gives of serious kind of tone.
Mikaela-Your look doesn't give of business but more like a going out in the day for lunch kind of look.
Moira- This look gives of a masculine vibe which I love!
Ebony-The hair does not go with outfit. But I love the pose and background.
Betty-the outfit and the colour look horrible and the look does not resemble business.
Alpha-This look relates to business but has a more casual tone to it.
Tiffany-This look gives of leader tones and that you are a serious person and I love it.
Sandy- I dislike the belt and how you are not supporting you fellow contestants and I dislike the whole outfit.
Mike-This does not show the outfit which was asked for and I like the face.
Matisse- I love the cool tone this has to it and it just screams out business women when you look at it!!!
2218 days 15 hours ago
LenaRose
Hello everybody, it is now time to announce the results of photshoot 1!
2218 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
NERVOUS
2218 days 15 hours ago
plottwister1
o god
2218 days 15 hours ago
Matisse
yassssssssssssss thanks
2218 days 15 hours ago
patricenka9
oh god
2218 days 15 hours ago
LenaRose
So I will state the score each model achieved so you are able to see what position each model came in the shoot.
I will first off announce the models which are safe.
2218 days 15 hours ago
plottwister1
ok

open group

Lena's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!