This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•THE MANSION•

Topic » •THE MANSION•

2250 days ago
JoshBB1999
*relaxes in the hot tub*
2250 days ago
Sloth_Roman
no one is threatening
theyre all fat and ugly
2249 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Confessional
Most threatening person is Kasia she won my season but that was a long time ago

Weakest who is September again who knows
2249 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Confessional
I feel like these bitches walking around here like their shit don’t stink are going to be in for a rude awakening. I won my season and you don’t see me with a holier than thou attitude. I hope Bella puts them in their place. There’s a difference between confidence and arrogance...
2249 days 21 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
@Kasia

https://media.giphy.com/media/t6JxYFAKKkUIO9nqu6/giphy.gif
2249 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
@moo

https://media.giphy.com/media/lgZ2W9Hjau29W/giphy.gif
2249 days 20 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*sighs and sits in couch* why is that drama have to go on already? It's only the first week!
2249 days 15 hours ago
Maicolx3
Biggest Competition:

I’d say my biggest competiton are Kasia and Zya. I know them both from previous NTM group games and they’re very experienced and highly competitive!

Least Competition:

The least threatning for me would have to be Josh. Based on his first photo, you can tell that he has the least experience. He seems amateur from what I see, but I’ve seen a lot of models go from the bottom to the top, so you can’t count anyone out.
2249 days 11 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*wakes up from bed and grabs water from fridge*
2249 days 11 hours ago
melindaMrskk
My biggest competition is: Kasia & Valentin: They both did really well in their Seasons and have gone on to be amazing models! They’re firece and stunning and I need to watch out for them!

My opinion on the weakest are: Moo D & September: They both did mediocre in their Seasons and they never really shined out over the rest, if they prove me wrong they prove me wrong. But at the moment it’s those two for me.
2249 days 2 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*packs up my stuff* Bye guys :(

Confessional:
Being eliminated early totally sucks because I want to show everyone that I have the potential but I guess I should've put more effort into getting the perfect photo :( I wish everyone the best and hopefully you'll see me in the future
2249 days ago
Kgamer2218
Confessional : I got 3rd place my fucking home in season 1 hopefully I will actually get top two this time like my god
2249 days ago
Maicolx3
Confessional: I am so pumped at my first call out, but also very sad at my closest friend James getting eliminated. You can tell he really wanted this so it sucks to see him go home this early. If theres a comeback, I am hoping he returns!
2248 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
James is a sweetheart. He’ll be missed :(

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!