This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

•THE MANSION•

Topic » •THE MANSION•

2235 days 19 hours ago
Bella1
Hello All Stars!

Welcome to your Mansion!

We have upgraded from the normal house and for our All Stars you are in the Manison. This is where you can communicate with fell Models and discuss opinions and feelings on everything!

❤️
2235 days 17 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Yess!! *Runs into the model house* this is incredible!

Confessional:
I am so excited to be back in the top model!! I was originally from the second season which was a long time ago and hopefully I'll make it to the finale!
2235 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
Confessional:

So many iconic people are here and it has me worried
2235 days 16 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*runs to the living room hall and sees cast photos
2235 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
looking at this cast
https://media.giphy.com/media/UiuOMYkRxG836/giphy.gif
2235 days 13 hours ago
JoshBB1999
"grabs water from fridge and sits on table*
2235 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
My biggest competition that I’m scared of most is Zya
She was such an icon in her season and she scares me a whole bunch

My least threatening competition is probably September
I didn’t really like much of her photos back in my season and I don’t think she can pull it off

Who knows she could surprise me
2235 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Biggest competition:
I feel Valentin & Zya always bring it. I've been with them out in the modeling community and they've always pushed me to work harder and become a better model.

Least threatening:
I'd have to agree and say September. I remember judging that season and I just feel she's not at an all-star level. But this is the perfect opportunity to prove me wrong so I wish her and all the models luck!
2235 days 12 hours ago
Latisha0987
I’m mostly scared of Kasia because she’s a former winner and I’m not really scared of Moo cause I’ve beaten her before
2235 days 12 hours ago
aria_grande
I think I am most scared of Zya and kasia because they both have done very well in their photos

I have to say September is the weakest in my opinin
2235 days 11 hours ago
JoshBB1999
My biggest competition would probably be Mason because he has some better photos than me.

The weakest person would be September since she has not been delivering her photos.
2235 days 11 hours ago
melindaMrskk
*Walks in*

*CF* Hey y’all it’s your girl Zya! From Season 3 where I was robbed from the crown because of a bitter jury and I some 3 POTW in a row hopefully this season I can beat my record! *giggles*
2235 days 10 hours ago
MIchelle990
biggest competition is zya cos she only didnt win cos of the bitter jury  when she was in the finale last time and i love her photos

the weakest is aria_grande model because i cant remember her in her cycle like was she one of the first eliminees i feel like they need a mimi imfurst in this cycle
2235 days 10 hours ago
MIchelle990
and i dont feel like she is an all star to be brutally honest
2235 days 8 hours ago
aria_grande
Confessional

September mustn’t be that committed to the game if she can’t remember me getting 6th.
2235 days 8 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Confessional

I don't really pay attention to other seasons so I mainly just focus on my players from this season.

open group

All Stars: Bella’s Next Top Model S2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!