This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TEAM GAGA: Knockout Pairings

Topic » TEAM GAGA: Knockout Pairings

2174 days 9 hours ago
DJ2722
These pairings were very difficult to put together, as I know no matter what, I’ll be losing stars. But let’s get to it.
I’ve decided that the pairings will be:

Living Ting vs. Jayden Vargas - I must admit, out of every member on my team, the two of you have showed the least amount of consistency. I paired you two together to give you each a chance to really cement who you are as an artist.

Queen Legend Icon vs Brianna Mimi - This pairing was very difficult for me as you are both so amazing in every aspect. The reason I paired you two together, is because you both have soulful voices which translates to your performances. This will be very difficult to judge.

Victoria Joyce vs Mariah Carey - I paired the two of you together because both of you have yet to reach your full potential. Victoria, you were strong during auditions, but not that great in battles, while Mariah you were okay in auditions, but great in battles. So I’d like to see you both bring your best for this battle.

Aurora Belarchy vs Lisa Wong - This battle has potential to be the greatest battle of them all. Both of you are very strong vocalists and you both sing BEAUTIFULLY. I know I’ll be losing a star after this battle, but there is only room for one at the top, so I hope you guys make this an extremely difficult decision for me. Bring. The. House. Down.

Good luck to you all, I expect to see great things from all of you. If you’d like me to give you more advice with your performance, mail me. 💗
2174 days 9 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
lol i didn't show consistency cuz i didn't even get a battle!XD
2174 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
^
Yes but I still watched your performance.
2174 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
So the song can be anything we want
2174 days 2 hours ago
DJ2722
Yes
2173 days 1 hour ago
Imopink1
2172 days 15 hours ago
boozes
2172 days 5 hours ago
joaogdh
Victoria Joyce
2172 days 3 hours ago
AintItFun
2172 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Aurora

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!