This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION #4 - MITCHELL “FRAG” FRAGMAN

Topic » AUDITION #4 - MITCHELL..

2228 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2228 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*again, is conflicted, waits for other reactions!*
2228 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
*conflicted, but presses button*

I think that your voice is very subtle but it feels very raw. I love that you have a perfect merit between guitar playing and the subtleties in your voice. I was at first conflicted because there wasn't a lot of range, but you don't need a lot of range necessarily to become a successful musician. I'd be the right coach for you because I understand the nuisances of your voice and can pinpoint exactly what you need to go to great lengths in this competition.
2228 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*again, doesn’t hit button*

My conflict at the moment is the fact when I turn for someone, I mean it. I want to be sure I’d lead them in the right direction and I want to make sure I think I’d know what to do with them... I want someone like you on my team, but with what you showed there, I just don’t know what I would do if I had you on my team. It’s obvious you have something there, I’ll look out for you, but I need to make sure I can lead my team in the right direction. Plain and simple.
2228 days 15 hours ago
DJ2722
*does not push button*

Wow that was a really good song, and your very talented at playing the guitar, but the reason I didn’t turn is because I didn’t feel like you had strong vocal cords during that performance. It may have been because of the fact you were playing and singing at the same time, and it can be tricky to play and sing at the same time. So as talented as you are at playing, I’d like to see you show off more of your vocal ability. I felt like you stayed on one note the entire time, and I was waiting for a crescendo but I never got it. However, congratulations on making the show, and I look forward to seeing you develop going further.
2228 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
*doesn't push button*

I was a little conflicted but ended up not pushing. I feel like Beck is a good coach for you! I love your voice! It's really unique and soothing! I just felt that, at times, I could hear the nerves and sometimes it felt a tad off-pitch. Overall, it was good but very one-noted. I was waiting for a change in dynamic or maybe a vocal run or something to impress me and keep me on my toes. Good luck!
2228 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Congrats Frag, you’re on team Beck!
2228 days 14 hours ago
Praknasty
Happy to be on the show! Let's make #TeamBeck Fragtastic!
#FragOut

open group

THE VOICE • SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!