This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #4

Topic » Task #4

2238 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Congrats everyone on making it to Task #4.

Once again, Jayson & Mich as outgoing PMs I would PREFER someone else on your team takes the position BUT in the event no one does there is no penalty in being PM back to back.

Now on to the task!

Black Panther has just peaked ONE BILLION dollars in ticket sales! AND with new Deadpool & Avengers movies coming soon it seems as though Superheroes are making it big in the box office!

Your teams goal is to create a superhero. Give it life! Tell its powers, backstory, maybe even its villains or love interests! You do NOT have to make a picture of him or her but it would obviously help. It can be a super hero aimed for kid audiences (Mighty Mouse) or ones aimed for adults (Wolverine/Logan). It can be one that is often funny (Deadpool) or one that is dark (Batman). The choice is yours! Marvel, DC, idc what universe it's in (if any)

You have until 6 PM EST TOMORROW (Friday)! The PM will then present and if they can't make it let me know ASAP.

AND REMEMBER, I SPY ON THE CHATS SO WORK WORK WORK!
2237 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Ehm.. I just gotta point out something XD

"TOMORROW (Friday)!"

Eh...... It's 6:30 PM EST RN soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
2237 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* walks in * time to slay bitches
2237 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Superhero: La Llorona

With the recent success of movies such as Wonder Woman and Black Panther, we introduce a new superhero in the universe of comic representing the Latin community.
Studies have shown that Latino/Hispanic community go to the movies and buy tickets more frequently that any other minority demographic.

Inspiration: In Latin America folklore she was this woman who drowned her children in revenge for her husband having an affair with a younger woman. She drowned her children in a river and then drowns herself. She is not allowed into heaven until she finds her children where she must seek for them in Earth for eternity until she finds them as she weeps "At mis hijos" (Oh my children)
Parents tell the story of La Llorona (The Weeping Woman) to keep their children from wondering at night or else she will take them

Backstory: During the 1300s a new empire was emerging, The Aztecs. The Aztecs founded the place Tenochtilan after searching for a lake with an eagle standing on a prickly pear cactus with a snake in the mouth, believed to be Aztec god, Huitzilopochtli.
Maria Guadalupe lived with her husband and 3 kids. Her husband was having an affair with a much younger lady and had planned to dispose of his family to be with his mistress. In doing so, he planned the murder of his own children (drowning) and had his wife blamed for the murder. She was then thrown to the lake with sacks of rocks attached to her clothes as she sunk to the bottom of the lake and died.

Her powers were obtained in the afterlife as the Aztec God allowed her to have immortality and will spend her remaining time seeking justice for child abuse and cared for any mistreated children as if they were her very own.
She lures in any people doing heinous acts to children (usually men and priests) by appearing as a beautiful woman crying near water sources, luring her enemies (almost like a siren/mermaid would) and drowns them.

Look: https://i.imgflip.com/266q96.gif
2237 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Hello chairman and advisors!
I am here today to show you the next biggest superhero, because of the recent passing of international women's day we decided to create a female superhero named starlight.

Name : her real name is  Tianna Taft.

Superhero name : she got the name starlight after her powers of asterokinesis.

Powers: asterokinesis aka cosmic manipulation.

Backstory: She was 14 years old and was a perfect student with a big house, loving parents and nice cars until she met a person named Raven Darkholme aka mystique.  where  she learned how to rob people, and steal from people.One day after she ran away from home she walked into the woods, and she discovered a piece of a asteroid.Inside it was a bright white light she touched it and when she did big bright light absorbed her, and all she could feel and see during that  moment was the stars. when the light disappeared from  around her she landed on the ground and felt so alive, but when she looked at her arms they were completely white then she realized she was completely white. When she went to a touch a tree a white circular light came out of her arm and destroyed it.After that she ran away from home thinking she could never face her family.Mystique took her into the brotherhood so the next few years of her life she trained her asterokinesis abilities with the brotherhood. Soon she went on her first mission with them and saw what they did after they never told her they kill regular people. She could never do that , and thought it was so horrible so she left the brotherhood and mystique.She went to Xavier's Academy for Gifted Youngsters when she got their  she wasn't accepted their because she was not really a mutant,because her powers are not genetic.Then Beast convinced professor X to give her a chance, and then he did allowing her to get into the X-men fighting for the people and the mutants.

Costume design/looks: https://imgur.com/a/NbkW5

Villians: Brotherhood/Mystique betrayed her so badly in her eyes.They were trying to use her to kill innocent people just because they don't have powers.They never told her what they were doing so she thought they were helping everyone.The truth it was only themselves.She thought mystique took her in because she cared about, but that was just a big fat lie.She wants to stop the brotherhood from using people just so they can get more powerful and make mutants rule the world.

Love interest: Beast was absolutely in love with starlight.Mainly because she was different she had pale white ghostly skin and he had blue furry skin.She made him feel like he is not a monster but more of a human.He was the main reason she was even able to get in the X-men because of him.They are just two big freaks in love.

Thank you for listening chairman and advisors we believe starlight would be a amazing superhero.
2237 days 8 hours ago
MJFJUNE
My advisers and I will now look over both!
2237 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Both teams did relatively good on this task. I can see both being a movie.

However, one team really stepped forward with creating their OWN superhero.

With that being said

Congratulations Team 42 you win for the third week in a row!

Jayson, you must now select 2 others to join you in the boardroom
2237 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Or whoever your PM is
2237 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
I have chosen to bring back Kendall and K.C
2237 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
When we won
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9112ee31c173e0074d97d36afde8dca0/tenor.gif
2237 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
https://78.media.tumblr.com/b6b07ea1f3fca77a9a40eede8d607fac/tumblr_otxq7xzlEg1udlo7zo2_r1_250.gif

open group

MJF The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!