This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nauru [S1]

Topic » Reunion | Nauru [S1]

2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Lol dude and look where i ended up
2231 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Alright, looks like most of you want awards first.

We'll start off with Player of the Season. This goes to the player I believe played the best game. Although it may change in the future, I will be including the winner in the running for now.

Nominees are:
-X
-TJ
-Shmuggel
-Jack
2231 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Player of the Season is...
2231 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Player of the Season = X

X definitely played the best game of anyone on this season, winning every individual challenge, using a fake idol to keep Jayden safe, and also finding and playing an actual Hidden Immunity Idol. X was also one of the only two or three people who consistently sent confessionals during the game. Overall, X played a very well-rounded, flexible game, pulling off blindsides when needed and keeping the trust of most of the cast.
2231 days 4 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Congrats
2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
OMFG THIS IS THE FIRST POS AWARD I HAVE GOT
2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
cant belive people belived my fake idol BS
2231 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Up next is Hero of the Season. Any guesses on who it'll be?
2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
I found that last idol right before final 5 tribal
2231 days 4 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
No clue lol
2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Um luke
James
2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
I have no idea
2231 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Hero of the Season is...
2231 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Hero of the Season = TJ

TJ told a few lies, but everyone lies in this game. He played an overall very loyal game, sticking with the people he said he would stay with, and was eventually pegged by X as a threat for his strategic prowess and under-the-radar gameplay. Becoming a clear target after Luke’s boot, TJ very briefly also filled a scrappy underdog role, but it unfortunately wasn’t meant to be.
2231 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Yea agreed

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!