This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Nauru [S1]

Topic » Reunion | Nauru [S1]

2231 days 8 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
I was sort of wondering when I was told to switch  the vote to James by Tj he had told me Jack got on board but now you said Luke orchastrated it can you just clear it up for me
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Who was your winner pick at the start of this

Out of the gate, my winner pick was definitely Luke, but then he ended up becoming a huge, clear threat and a bit overconfident.

What did you think of ne as a player this season

I thought that you were definitely a strong player, and you kept evolving and changing the game in bigger and bigger ways as the season progressed
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I was sort of wondering when I was told to switch  the vote to James by Tj he had told me Jack got on board but now you said Luke orchastrated it can you just clear it up for me

I honestly don't entirely know what was happening a lot of the time because no one
a. Sent confessionals or b. INCLUDED ME IN CONVERSATIONS LIKE I ASKED YOU GUYS TO AT EVERY TRIBAL
2231 days 8 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Lol
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Who was your favorite aka hosts favorite

I feel like it's kind of obvious from my awards, but it was definitely Luke for a large part of the season.
2231 days 8 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
And who do you think had the worst game
2231 days 8 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Prob me lol
2231 days 8 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Me xD
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
And who do you think had the worst game

I really don't like answering this question, but the three who were medevaced
2231 days 8 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
K thx
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Any other questions?
2231 days 8 hours ago
FireX
That answers my questions
2231 days 8 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Can we have info for next season lol
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Okay, I guess we'll move on to info for next season!
2231 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
After a great first season, Will’s Survivor will be back for more in the near future. In a tribute to Kolby’s Survivor, Will’s will be heading to Kenya, where three returnees and 12-15 newbies will battle it out for the title of Sole Survivor! Look for apps opening beginning mid-May!

open group

Will's Survivor: Kenya (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!